PDA

View Full Version : Brits lost in LA!!

danno
01-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Myself and my friend are intending on flying into LAX on the wednesday, probably having a bit of a 'night on the tiles' wednesday night! Hoping to head to coachella on the thursday.

I'll cut to the chase, would anyone be kind enough to offer 2 Brits lost in LA a ride to coachella, in exchange for gas money, friendship and postcards off the queen?! ;) Your help would be much appreciated, PM me if its easier.

thanks again - Peace, love and death by sexy!!

Alchemy
01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
This is a great post. Just saying. I can't really help you though. I have never been to LA, and I will not go there this year either. I always stay in Palm Springs.

But I was reading that in a British accent, and it was fun.

danno
01-30-2007, 09:37 AM
ahaha, ace, a blighty texan! :) Thanks anyways Alchemy.

Kali27
01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Im trying to see if anyone from San Diego needs a ride but if not Im always willing to stop by LA on the way out...

danno
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Bumedy bump bump bump!

I'm persistant if nothing else.

Kali, That would be ultra cool, sure we could get to somewhere in LA convenient for you if required. PM me if you'd like.

Peace, Love and Death by Sexy!!

sumbleweed
01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
i'm flying in on wed and looking for people to go in on a rental car. if you might be interested in that let me know. probably leaving monday evening or tuesday morning.

devilray223
01-30-2007, 05:02 PM
I would offer a helping hand, however I don't like the queen so a post card isn't good enough. Just kidding...but not kidding is that we have a car load already, and we are on the outskirts of LA County near OC. But good luck to you.

Meadowsmeister
01-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Im arriving in LA on the monday from Liverpool

to cut a long story short, would anybody like to pick up three british hitchhikers, of course we will pitch in for gas money/rental cost/and give free marijuana.

Thanks for even reading it and considering it.

-Chris

Kali27
02-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Im arriving in LA on the monday from Liverpool

to cut a long story short, would anybody like to pick up three british hitchhikers, of course we will pitch in for gas money/rental cost/and give free marijuana.

Thanks for even reading it and considering it.

-Chris

ummm.. is that you and danno and friend or you and your own friends too?!

danno
02-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Different dudes kali. Good luck guys.

Meadowsmeister
02-01-2007, 09:29 AM
myself and my own friends.. cheers mate! if your 21+ i'll be down to go halfs on a rental, sadly, im 20

danno
02-01-2007, 09:35 AM
I will be 22 by coachella, sadly I don't have a license, niether does my friend (we tried this approach before). I think Kali is going to be kind enough to give us a ride from LA.

Meadowsmeister
02-01-2007, 10:22 AM
ah, nice!

Good luck, hope to see you there.

jerpar24
02-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Dude Where are you going to stay until Thurs night?

danno
03-25-2007, 03:49 AM
Bump :D

So, Unfortunately the lovely Ms Kali is unable to furnish us a lift due to unforeseens!

So any of you crazy mofo's fancy giving 2 slightly disheveled brits a lift to Indio? Either that or a carpool arrangement of some form? We have haribo and fables of oldeeeee!

Peace love and Death by sexy!!
x