PDA

View Full Version : RADIOHEAD AT EASTCHELLA

MeowMixer
02-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Keep young children away from me. I'm a volatile substance. DAMN YOU, PAUL TOLLETT!

Sonicifyouwantit
02-25-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm a bit lost, did he just say meow?

MeowMixer
02-25-2008, 01:38 PM
what?

MeowMixer
02-25-2008, 01:39 PM
RADIOHEAD IS PLAYING AT ALL POINTS WEST FESTIVAL. NOW I AM GOING TO BITCH ABOUT IT. THAT'S THE THREAD.

microcuts
02-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Radiohead is almost the only thing worth seeing at All Points West. Let them at least have that.

BillyCrystal
02-25-2008, 02:38 PM
having radiohead play twice at APW does seem annoyingly excessive, but i also agree that that fest doesn't have much going for it aside from 'head...so, whatever.

microcuts
02-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Supposedly Radiohead are also playing the new Golden Gate Park Festival in San Francisco August 22-24.

Maybe they just simply didn't want to play Coachella being that it's out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and doesn't even come close to fitting in with their "eco-friendly" policies this tour.

*edit: Either way, they'll be playing probably 2 nights in L.A. at the Bowl, so it really doesn't mean anything that they're not doing Coachella. All Points West will be their only NYC appearances, so if they did Coachella, then L.A. wouldn't even get a proper show. I can only imagine the bitching that would take place with that.

BlackSwan
02-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Supposedly Radiohead are also playing the new Golden Gate Park Festival in San Francisco August 22-24.

Maybe they just simply didn't want to play Coachella being that it's out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and doesn't even come close to fitting in with their "eco-friendly" policies this tour.

this thread is a major fail and will most likely be deleted

alias
02-25-2008, 05:31 PM
supposedly this thread has been done a million times over.

sbessiso
02-25-2008, 05:36 PM
thats what i hear

Sonicifyouwantit
02-25-2008, 05:38 PM

*edit: Either way, they'll be playing probably 2 nights in L.A. at the Bowl, so it really doesn't mean anything that they're not doing Coachella. All Points West will be their only NYC appearances, so if they did Coachella, then L.A. wouldn't even get a proper show. I can only imagine the bitching that would take place with that.

Im with you, and the fest is called Outside Lands

MarkO
02-26-2008, 08:03 PM
......... Maybe they just simply didn't want to play Coachella being that it's out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and doesn't even come close to fitting in with their "eco-friendly" policies this tour..................

They've made a mockery of their own 'eco-friendly' policies.

Gyrus
02-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Radiohead is almost the only thing worth seeing at All Points West. Let them at least have that.

Well said my friend well said.

Stefachink
03-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Wow, that sucks.

Sonicifyouwantit
03-01-2008, 11:12 PM
They've made a mockery of their own 'eco-friendly' policies.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh52/sonicifyouwantit/taunt.jpg