PDA

View Full Version : Blunt wrappers in line?

Blintz
02-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Does anybody remember standing in the security line to get into the venue grounds on Sunday 2007 and this guy showed up with like 100 blunt wraps which he proceeded to disperse amongst the people around him in line? Fucking tight, that...

algunz
02-24-2008, 12:52 AM
"Do you remember when you did that one thing? That was awesome"

jazzz
02-24-2008, 03:45 AM
"Do you remember when you did that one thing? That was awesome"

LOL (that guy was the shit!)

thelastgreatman
02-24-2008, 06:10 AM
This reminds me of something I said about people on meth once that I wish I could figure out how to condense into a t-shirt.

The perfect summation of a tweaker's thought pattern:

"Dude, that's a FUCKING GREAT IDEA! We could totally turn my backyard into a miniature golf course--let's go to Home Depot right now, while we're still in the zone."

gaypalmsprings
02-24-2008, 07:07 AM
I was so excited. I thought this thread was about James Blunt, as I have fond memories of him at Coachella.

fiopadp7791
02-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I was so excited. I thought this thread was about James Blunt, as I have fond memories of him at Coachella.

You do? You actually saw him in '06? Did you have a girlfriend that dragged you in there, or were you the only single guy there? I will grant you this, the biggest congregation of "eye-candy" throughout the fest that year was in that tent for that set... with plenty of nipple and clit-rubbing to boot.

sbessiso
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
ew.

gaypalmsprings
02-24-2008, 10:34 AM
ew.

I second that. BTW, I have seen him 3 times since Coachella. Those "eye candy" gals, have even better "eye candy" guys accompanying them. Especially in Las Vegas.

kreutz2112
02-24-2008, 10:49 AM
This reminds me of something I said about people on meth once that I wish I could figure out how to condense into a t-shirt.

"Dude, that's a FUCKING GREAT IDEA! We could totally turn my backyard into a miniature golf course--let's go to Home Depot right now, while we're still in the zone."

you could do it with pictures. Like a comic strip.

sbessiso
02-24-2008, 11:52 AM
I second that. BTW, I have seen him 3 times since Coachella. Those "eye candy" gals, have even better "eye candy" guys accompanying them. Especially in Las Vegas.

oh, so you're an actual fan, things get lost in translation, i thought you were joking, its all good

im looking forward to the sweaty ravers in the tent

nahuatldream
02-29-2008, 02:25 PM
You do? You actually saw him in '06? Did you have a girlfriend that dragged you in there, or were you the only single guy there? I will grant you this, the biggest congregation of "eye-candy" throughout the fest that year was in that tent for that set... with plenty of nipple and clit-rubbing to boot.

Awesome.

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
02-29-2008, 03:09 PM

I remember him at Coachella, too. He came on during "evening nap time" for me.

Sonicifyouwantit
02-29-2008, 03:35 PM

you'd have to use the front and back of the shirt

karecares
02-29-2008, 03:52 PM

that would make a cool shirt

greghead
02-29-2008, 04:04 PM

Holy Shit, that's fucking perfect. My old roommate in college was a hick tweeker, and he would get all spun out and make 3AM trips to Wal-Mart to buy the supplies for homemade blowguns (fishing poles and pencils, to be exact) or the tools necessary to rewire the vacuum to make it "clean better".

jazzz
02-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Holy Shit, that's fucking perfect. My old roommate in college was a hick tweeker, and he would get all spun out and make 3AM trips to Wal-Mart to buy the supplies for homemade blowguns (fishing poles and pencils, to be exact) or the tools necessary to rewire the vacuum to make it "clean better".

I had a old tweaker friend who had all this construction equipment and would decide at 3:am to fucking cut a hole into a wall to put a slider in. He kept doing shit adding rooms etc. but never finished what he started and it was a fucking rented house. The owner came by one day and just shitted..

greghead
02-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I don't doubt it.

kingz10fan
03-03-2008, 10:20 AM
after the last day some guy was handing out bags full of blunt wraps and me and my friends grabbed a few. there had to be at least a 100 in each bag...what a score

BROKENDOLL
03-03-2008, 10:43 AM

I had a old tweaker friend who had all this construction equipment and would decide at 3:am to fucking cut a hole into a wall to put a slider in. He kept doing shit adding rooms etc. but never finished what he started and it was a fucking rented house. The owner came by one day and just shitted..
Geez, years ago we had a friend living with us that offered to install a stereo in my Datsun pickup in exchange for an 8-ball. The stereo size required some modifications by cutting into the dashboard...(Can you sense the impending nightmare ahead?) I should have known by the second 8-ball that this was a bad move...'Twasn't easy driving him back home from here to San Diego without a dashboard, let alone any gauges, switches, or knobs. But then, the ride wasn't easy for him either, thanks to the ass-chewing he had to take instead of the music we should have been listening to!

HunterGather
03-10-2008, 06:41 AM

How's "Goodbye My Lover" live?
Not really into James Blunt, but that song is ACE :)

thelastgreatman
03-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Blunt wrappers > blunt rappers. Nothing's worse than being told unfortunate news in rhyme scheme.

greghead
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Geez, years ago we had a friend living with us that offered to install a stereo in my Datsun pickup in exchange for an 8-ball. The stereo size required some modifications by cutting into the dashboard...(Can you sense the impending nightmare ahead?) I should have known by the second 8-ball that this was a bad move...'Twasn't easy driving him back home from here to San Diego without a dashboard, let alone any gauges, switches, or knobs. But then, the ride wasn't easy for him either, thanks to the ass-chewing he had to take instead of the music we should have been listening to!

LOL! That. Sucks.

denies the day
03-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Sometimes the perfect sig just falls right into your lap.

Hightide148
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
last year i smoked a joint with a security gaurd at the Chili Peppers show. It was such a fuckin good time