PDA

View Full Version : 4-HO Dipt @ Coachella

Crackerfromcrenshaw
02-21-2008, 10:41 PM
So I hear in Coachella people like to have the most intense psychedelic experience ever, will it be easy to get into the campground?Should I try to sneek my own capsules in or do people generally share? What happens if someone makes a crime and breaks your capsulzz, What do you do? I have no idea... but dear foreigners who need to be intoxicated for your festival performance, If you cant afford beer, you probably shouldnt be going...

boarderwoozel3
02-21-2008, 10:50 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/thebecker/iblog/B533212817/C172013116/E20060508005942/Media/IMG_5171.jpg

Talk to this guy.

heyimazombie
02-21-2008, 11:55 PM
epic..

thelastgreatman
02-22-2008, 09:04 AM
If you found 4-HO-DiPT at Coachella it'd be an absurd coincidence. That stuff is relatively rare since the research chemical labs got shut down. Do you have a source for it or something?

Crackerfromcrenshaw
02-22-2008, 05:13 PM
If you found 4-HO-DiPT at Coachella it'd be an absurd coincidence. That stuff is relatively rare since the research chemical labs got shut down. Do you have a source for it or something?

this thread is making fun of all those who are worried they wont find crack at coachella, there is zero 4-ho-dipt and zero crack at coachella for clarification. Last time 4-ho-dipt was in LA was august, it was not a large op but a quantity was made at Thycole/ATK, an fuel propelent and engineering company somewhere in northern utah, majority of the stuff was brought to LA, only people who have the stuff are people who bought mass quantities for themselves and are slowly eroding their supply, there are small scale ops that occasionally bring the drug back up but good luck! just stick with plenty of plenty of 5-meo-dipt i always have a stable connect for that stuff and you should too!

sbessiso
02-25-2008, 02:13 PM
i feel so out of the loop, i dont even know what 4-HO Dipt is

SFChrissy
02-25-2008, 02:25 PM
i feel so out of the loop, i dont even know what 4-HO Dipt is

I think it relates to acid...dipped 4 times in the mind altering substance??? What the hell do I know, though???

sbessiso
02-25-2008, 02:33 PM
ohh that makes sense...

thelastgreatman
02-25-2008, 02:34 PM
this thread is making fun of all those who are worried they wont find crack at coachella, there is zero 4-ho-dipt and zero crack at coachella for clarification. Last time 4-ho-dipt was in LA was august, it was not a large op but a quantity was made at Thycole/ATK, an fuel propelent and engineering company somewhere in northern utah, majority of the stuff was brought to LA, only people who have the stuff are people who bought mass quantities for themselves and are slowly eroding their supply, there are small scale ops that occasionally bring the drug back up but good luck! just stick with plenty of plenty of 5-meo-dipt i always have a stable connect for that stuff and you should too!

I found STP at Coach last year, that was surprising. And I bought around 500 doses of 5-meo-dipt once, but haven't been back at it since. It's MUCH better smoked though.

I think it relates to acid...dipped 4 times in the mind altering substance??? What the hell do I know, though???

Yeah, way off. It's a research chemical compound.

frozen pilgrim
02-25-2008, 02:43 PM
most of the 5-Meo's (amt, dmt, dipt, etc) can be purchased (semi) legally over teh tubez.
foxy (dipt) is overrated, in my opinion, and the body rush might be unpleasant in combination with the desert heat.
I'd stick with some low-baeocystin shrooms, like liberty caps. more psychedelic and less stimulant.

if intensity of the body rush wasn't an issue, I'd be taking 2,5,dimethoxy,4,iodiamphetamine (DOI). it's a bit like LSD, although more like the 2-Cs- most similarly 2-tc-2. heavy geometric hallucination, 'energy waves; through the body, and it can last up to three days.
I've only done it once, and the length of the trip was inappropriate for the circumstance I was in, but I could see DOI being a perfect drug for 'chella

sbessiso
02-25-2008, 02:44 PM
i have so much to learn

SFChrissy
02-25-2008, 02:46 PM
I found STP at Coach last year, that was surprising. And I bought around 500 doses of 5-meo-dipt once, but haven't been back at it since. It's MUCH better smoked though.

Yeah, way off. It's a research chemical compound.

Like DMT and 2CB??? My Guinnea pig days are over but just a little curious...

apachedino
02-25-2008, 06:08 PM
EROWID.com answers all these questions and can eat up more of your time than myspace.

apachedino
02-25-2008, 06:09 PM
....or this meassage board

karecares
02-25-2008, 06:25 PM
love that site, when i'm at work and have kids talking about what they use and have no clue, i tell them i have to go to the bathroom send them out of the room and i turn to erowid to find out wtf they're talking about

Gyrus
02-25-2008, 06:56 PM
this thread is making fun of all those who are worried they wont find crack at coachella

Get the joke dude, you must be a bit slow (maybe from smoking crack in crenshaw??).
As if I'd actually think Tyrone aka Dave Chappell would be someone you could score crack off of.
Besides, why would I want crack when I can jack up in the porta loos?
Crack is so last year

Crackerfromcrenshaw
02-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Crack is so last year

Lol, Unless your Lindsay Lohan, then your just getting into that shit, but srsly, There is nothing on this thread that is not a joke, even the fact that i commented on your worry for crack at coachella, its obvious you dont want crack at coachella, which is okay to admit in the 4-ho-dipt thread, but i think that the concept of how badly people need to be intoxicated at the festival amusing, its true, cant blame you though if you really did want crack ;0

Gyrus
02-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Lol, Unless your Lindsay Lohan, then your just getting into that shit, but srsly, There is nothing on this thread that is not a joke, even the fact that i commented on your worry for crack at coachella, its obvious you dont want crack at coachella, which is okay to admit in the 4-ho-dipt thread, but i think that the concept of how badly people need to be intoxicated at the festival amusing, its true, cant blame you though if you really did want crack ;0

gold!
<edit>
(and exactly why I started the crack thread)

BROKENDOLL
02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
most of the 5-Meo's (amt, dmt, dipt, etc) can be purchased (semi) legally over teh tubez.
foxy (dipt) is overrated, in my opinion, and the body rush might be unpleasant in combination with the desert heat.
I'd stick with some low-baeocystin shrooms, like liberty caps. more psychedelic and less stimulant.

if intensity of the body rush wasn't an issue, I'd be taking 2,5,dimethoxy,4,iodiamphetamine (DOI). it's a bit like LSD, although more like the 2-Cs- most similarly 2-tc-2. heavy geometric hallucination, 'energy waves; through the body, and it can last up to three days.
I've only done it once, and the length of the trip was inappropriate for the circumstance I was in, but I could see DOI being a perfect drug for 'chella
Christ, I do enjoy partying at Coachella, but do you have to get all scientific to enjoy it as much as I do?

peterluber
02-27-2008, 01:15 AM
Christ, I do enjoy partying at Coachella, but do you have to get all scientific to enjoy it as much as I do?

Haha it's fun getting nerdy about psychedelics. You should have been in the chat earlier.

Gyrus
02-27-2008, 07:52 PM
I wonder if you mixed 4-HO Dipt with crack what it would be like.....

Crackerfromcrenshaw
02-27-2008, 10:13 PM
I wonder if you mixed 4-HO Dipt with crack what it would be like.....

Guess we will just have to meet up lol

And for all those of you interested in psychedelics, Pihkal, Tihkal, by Shulgin are books you should check out, erowid is iffy, and to who ever said that 2c- anything gives you "waves through your body" I would say you thought you were doing it but who ever sold the shit 2 you was a liar and it probably had some filler or simply not what you requested, , the to 2c- category is extremely visual, with nearly no body high, never read a paper about an experience about a 2c- category that gave an body high comparable to your most common psychedelics, psilocybin or LsD,
WITH ONE EXCEPTION
the only 2c- category that is not actually available, because well its not the 60's and nobody really does extensive research anymore, that gives any body high would be 2c-t-7, which gives much more than just waves through your body, for about a week after intoxication, I had absolutely no urge to anything but meditate, it is some extreme shit, so if you really did do 2c-t-(7-9), you probably figured out the secret to the universe but good luck getting your hands on it, it is rare but if you really did it, well you know what i am talking about, I have often purchased what was told to me was 2c-t-7, simply ends up to be mescaline or 2c-b, Im jealous if you really did find such a drug lately, i have not seen it in 8 years...

humanoid
02-27-2008, 10:51 PM

I like your style

thelastgreatman
02-28-2008, 12:45 AM

And for all those of you interested in psychedelics, Pihkal, Tihkal, by Shulgin are books you should check out, erowid is iffy, and to who ever said that 2c- anything gives you "waves through your body" I would say you thought you were doing it but who ever sold the shit 2 you was a liar and it probably had some filler or simply not what you requested, , the to 2c- category is extremely visual, with nearly no body high, never read a paper about an experience about a 2c- category that gave an body high comparable to your most common psychedelics, psilocybin or LsD,
WITH ONE EXCEPTION
the only 2c- category that is not actually available, because well its not the 60's and nobody really does extensive research anymore, that gives any body high would be 2c-t-7, which gives much more than just waves through your body, for about a week after intoxication, I had absolutely no urge to anything but meditate, it is some extreme shit, so if you really did do 2c-t-(7-9), you probably figured out the secret to the universe but good luck getting your hands on it, it is rare but if you really did it, well you know what i am talking about, I have often purchased what was told to me was 2c-t-7, simply ends up to be mescaline or 2c-b, Im jealous if you really did find such a drug lately, i have not seen it in 8 years...

Much of this is highly inaccurate. 2-cb and 2-cd both give pretty intense body highs. 2-ct-7 was as readily available as 2-ct-2 and a lot of the other rarer varieties--which is to say you could get them from Asian labs but that's about it.

Oh, and to frozen pilgrim--5-meo-amt and 5-meo-dipt haven't been legal for years. 5-meo-dipt actually can produce some good responses, but I discovered that only when freebasing it is it truly potent. Eating just doesn't do much.

meyouseek
02-28-2008, 03:08 AM
2CB?
2CI?
C3PO?
http://www.astro.yale.edu/krines/c3po.jpg

peterluber
02-29-2008, 02:10 PM

WITH ONE EXCEPTION

Ehh, 2C-s give you a body high, but that to me is the least enjoyable part of a trip. More of a body load than a body high, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. I haven't tried 2C-t-7, or 2, or 9, but from all accounts I have heard they have a higher visual to mindfuck/bodyload ratio than, for instance, 2C-B. I trust you on your account, but I have to disagree on the other 2C-'s lacking bodyload. On a related note, I'm getting 2C-E this week :D.

TheSoundsOfScience
03-13-2008, 09:07 PM

Umm, it's not as though every single research chemical lab got shut down. I have a source for every single 4-aco, 4-ho, 5-meo, and 2c in this thread. It's just a matter of knowing where to look and the balls to actually order something online. Even some very rare things have been available recently like PRO-LAD, which is an LSD derivative. If I could get the money together quickly enough I could bring a whole variety of chems for Coachella, but it's all a matter of getting the money together.

thelastgreatman
03-13-2008, 09:48 PM
PM me then if you would be so kind. I searched like fuck after the three labs I used to use got shut down, never found anything, at least nothing this side of the Pacific.

And to Peter--you should try 100-150 mg of 2c-d. No body load whatsoever, practically a better roll sensation than pure MDMA. Feel like a million bucks the next day. One of the most user-friendly chemicals I've ever found.

greghead
03-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Randy or Peter, if I'm looking for a total visual mindfuck with a low body load, which would you recommend?

thelastgreatman
03-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Randy or Peter, if I'm looking for a total visual mindfuck with a low body load, which would you recommend?

Consolidate to the main thread, greg: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16765&page=7&highlight=The+Drugs+Thread

greghead
03-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Ok . . . but if you're here now . . . can't you just answer my question? hahahahaha, this shit makes me laugh. I'll see you in the drug thread.

slurpee
04-16-2008, 04:46 PM
My name is Alexander Shulgin, I have created majority of the research chemicals.

Come party with my wife and I at Coachella.

greghead
04-16-2008, 04:52 PM
I love your work

sin213
04-16-2008, 06:08 PM
did i just stumble into an impromptu chemistry class by accident? lol

thelastgreatman
04-16-2008, 06:18 PM
If only Sasha Shulgin would come into my drug thread some day... that would rule.

greghead
04-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes. Yes it would

slurpee
04-16-2008, 06:36 PM
If only Sasha Shulgin would come into my drug thread some day... that would rule.

I got sick of schooling Internet nerds about research chems a long time ago.