PDA

View Full Version : For the people that are flying in..

justinaqui
01-30-2007, 05:26 AM
Airtran released a bunch more sale tickets this morning. Just got my round trip from Atlanta to LAX for under $300. Good luck!

Mo'rage
01-30-2007, 06:58 AM
don't have airtran here, but found ALOT cheaper flights into San Diego, which is only another 1/2 hour drive. way better city to hang out too, if you're like me and making a mini vacation out of it :)

justinaqui
01-30-2007, 07:13 AM
interesting. i'll have to check that out next time. thanks

Kali27
01-30-2007, 12:01 PM
don't have airtran here, but found ALOT cheaper flights into San Diego, which is only another 1/2 hour drive. way better city to hang out too, if you're like me and making a mini vacation out of it :)

got a ride from SD?

Mo'rage
01-30-2007, 11:49 PM
yeah, gonna rent a car. going to magic mountain saturday and probably PB friday. Used to live in north county and can't wait to get back, see some old friends and stuff. Flying in from NY.

Kali27
01-31-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah, gonna rent a car. going to magic mountain saturday and probably PB friday. Used to live in north county and can't wait to get back, see some old friends and stuff. Flying in from NY.

I live in North county too!! Where you from?

orbit
01-31-2007, 09:15 AM

Is another 1/2 hour drive more than Ontario? Im thinking to fly into san diego also. I would be arriving there at 9am friday, but for Ontario the earliest flights arrive at 11.30am, and I want to get fast to the venue.. So those 2 hours difference will get me faster at indio? Or would be better go to ontario?

Mo'rage
01-31-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm from syracuse, ny. was stationed at Camp Pendleton, but got out n came back here.. not by choice, long story. Probably going to stay with my friend in Vista and maybe a night with my friend from here that moved to LA. That city is garbage though, so I hope we don't stay long!

Mo'rage
01-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Is another 1/2 hour drive more than Ontario? Im thinking to fly into san diego also. I would be arriving there at 9am friday, but for Ontario the earliest flights arrive at 11.30am, and I want to get fast to the venue.. So those 2 hours difference will get me faster at indio? Or would be better go to ontario?

well according to yahoo maps, it takes

1 hr 18 minutes from ontario
1 hr 46 minutes from LA
2 hr 19 minutes from san diego

I didn't know you could fly into ontario, actually, but the flights i looked at had all 2 layovers, so it might take longer. I guess its a matter of what prices you find and times you get in and if you like driving or not. The drive won't be scenic at all, if you've never been out that way, just ugly desert, but you can pretty much cruise at 80, or if you're like me, 90 hehe.

orbit
01-31-2007, 09:38 AM
well according to yahoo maps, it takes

1 hr 18 minutes from ontario
1 hr 46 minutes from LA
2 hr 19 minutes from san diego

I didn't know you could fly into ontario, actually, but the flights i looked at had all 2 layovers, so it might take longer. I guess its a matter of what prices you find and times you get in and if you like driving or not. The drive won't be scenic at all, if you've never been out that way, just ugly desert, but you can pretty much cruise at 80, or if you're like me, 90 hehe.

1 hr 45 min from LA? I thouhgt it was more.. Prices are almost the same to San Diego and Ontario, but from Houston earliest flights arrives to Ontario at 11.30am friday, but to San Diego at 8 or 9am.. Yeah, i dont mind about if its desert or jungle, i just want a way what get me faster to the venue.. Flying into Palm Springs is more expensive but maybe those $100 Ill spend in gas if I fly into San Diego or Ontario anyway

NeverMyopic
01-31-2007, 01:54 PM
I live in North county too!! Where you from?

I used to live in Encinitas; now unfortunately I live in Lexington, KY (as of 7/31/06). I really miss it. It was also way easier to drive to Coachella. Where do you live in North County?

Kali27
01-31-2007, 01:57 PM
I used to live in Encinitas; now unfortunately I live in Lexington, KY (as of 7/31/06). I really miss it. It was also way easier to drive to Coachella. Where do you live in North County?

Encinitas!!...

NeverMyopic
02-01-2007, 04:32 AM
Encinitas!!...

I miss it, especially surfing at Pipes with my friends. I used to live in Mission Ridge Apartment Condos off of Via Cantebria. I really, really also miss Lou's - that is the best record store in the world!!!!!!!!!! And I've been to a lot of them all over the world.