PDA

View Full Version : Cloak room/lockers

krunchy
01-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Hey I just saw on the rules page that there is no lockers! Where am I gonna put my friggin passport! Hoping this is for festival days only and camping has lockers or cloak rooms, or else im gonna be forever in the fear that my evidence of nationality will be taken from me and i will have to live in a low rent LA motel room for the rest of my life with a broken TV set permanently to fox news!

Well, it's not that bad, but fuck knows where an aussie embassy is and I don't care to find out!

chunk
01-30-2007, 06:30 AM
sorry, but i have never heard of any lockers. when i lived in central europe for a while, i would keep my residency permit or passport (when i travelled) in a zippered or buttoned pocket. always a hassle. i feel your pain.

and fox news is cable. at least you would have cable.

Courtney
01-30-2007, 07:22 AM
You could leave it in your locked car, if you're renting...

Carlitos
01-30-2007, 12:42 PM
When you have a 100.000 person crow, there are posibilities for thieves. However, people that goes to the festival have a different mindset. People goes for the music, know other people, etc ... If there's thieves they are probably off duty, so don't worry too much about your passport. Otherwise, as Chunck said keep with you all the time.

krunchy
01-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Fuckbeans.
All the other festivals I've been to they've had a bunch of lockers or at roskilde they have a free cloak room which is great (and free mobile charging!).

Hmmm...maybe leave it in LA, just gotta hope they let me pick my tickets up from Will Call with my drivers license. I figured you can't say no to a passport as ID but some fat attendant can get chatty with me about a foreign drivers license.
I hate this will call thing. Ticketmaster needs to collectively kill themselves.

vinylmartyr
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I will freak out if I can't find a safe spot for my cloak.

chunk
01-30-2007, 04:13 PM
i dont know about willcall, but you might need something super duper official to get a wristband to drink. no matter how old you are. consider that.

krunchy
01-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I will freak out if I can't find a safe spot for my cloak.

Pfft you don't know anything about cloaks. They are invisible. You can't steal stuff that you can't see.

I need to buy you a copy of world of warcraft obviously....

Good Days Last
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
what the hell is a cloak?

psychic friend
01-30-2007, 04:39 PM
you know, you cover yourself with it to become invisible. Dont you watch harry potter?