PDA

View Full Version : ok ok ok i know already.

depechemodekraftwerk
02-19-2008, 03:11 PM
But just looking at the line-up poster and seeing ROGER WATERS with out the full band and as the MAIN BIG NAME.

Is just killing me.

even with the rest of the band wouldnt do it for me at coachella...i could see if this was bonnaroo, or vh1fest.

bad enough the rest of the line-up...

Ok now this means my regular fans can now pile on.

kreutz2112
02-19-2008, 03:14 PM
stop coming to this board.

gaypalmsprings
02-19-2008, 03:19 PM
nice belly

Mr.Nipples
02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
can someone please ban this dickhead...

Sonicifyouwantit
02-19-2008, 04:31 PM
But just looking at the line-up poster and seeing ROGER WATERS with out the full band and as the MAIN BIG NAME.

Is just killing me.

even with the rest of the band wouldnt do it for me at coachella...i could see if this was bonnaroo, or vh1fest.

rest of the line up is good, I'll be having fun and since I want to see roger I'll take him at coachella this year for convenience. Have fun at home posting about how you dont like a line up of performers. thats not a waste of time is it?

roberto73
02-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Pineapple Pete > depechemodekraftwerk

suprefan
02-19-2008, 06:57 PM

Is just killing me.

SHUT UP ALREADY, GET OUT OF HERE. I hope it sells out and they add some crazy s**t, then your stupid ass has to fork over a boatload of money to get in.