PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dreams

robotnoize1
02-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Just last night the "COACHELLA NIGHTMARE" came back into my life!
In the dream I go to coachella and barley get to see anyone. I have no idea why but everystage is like miles away from eachother and everytime I would reach one the band I wanted to see would be done! It went on like this forever!!! (But I did have a really fresh Ed Banger shirt on so it was COOL) HHAHAH

goatparade
02-19-2008, 03:47 PM
in 06 i had a reacurring dream that I was trying to find Sigur Ros playing and every stage had only orchestras. it was insane

Sonicifyouwantit
02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
yeah, Ive had dreams where the bands all canceled and 5000 people were walking around aimlessly on the field...also last year that a horrible riot broke out and the sky was red from the flames and everything good about coachella was gone...

KookyFor1973
02-23-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14263

Ardentbiscuit
03-26-2008, 06:09 AM
I had a dream last night that Prince, Bowie, Talking Heads, My Bloody Valentine, Led Zeppelin and bunch of other bands called a press conference. They formed a "We will never play Coachella alliance".

In fact they even went as far to sue anyone who even mentioned the thought of them playing Coachella.

Very strange, I was a reporter covering the event.

Boourns
03-26-2008, 06:30 AM
I had a dream the other night that I was at camp, but it didn't have all those luxuries the good people at goldenvoice give us like shower trailers and a beer/karaoke bar. It was more of a refugee camp type of scenario. Everyone looked like they had been stuck there for days. And for some reason bands were there too. I kept trying to talk to Emily Haines, as she was in a nearby tent.

And the layout for the fest was completely different. I only recall two stages and they were on opposite sides of a fence.

One time I had a dream that the fest was in the middle of a city, and it was dark at noon. And at noon Lynyrd Skynyrd was playing.

Blinken
03-26-2008, 06:54 AM
I had a dream last night where i was back in my home town in Colorado. It had changed completly, there where new houses everywhere and seemed crowded as fuck. Then i ran into my cunt of a aunt at the store and had words with her and my uncle. Fuck them, I was happy i got to say the shit i had been botteling up. But now i am in a bad mood because it brought all the shit i had pushed out of my mind back. Fucking hell.

Sonicifyouwantit
03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I had a dream the other night that I was at camp, but it didn't have all those luxuries the good people at goldenvoice give us like shower trailers and a beer/karaoke bar. It was more of a refugee camp type of scenario. Everyone looked like they had been stuck there for days. And for some reason bands were there too. I kept trying to talk to Emily Haines, as she was in a nearby tent.

And the layout for the fest was completely different. I only recall two stages and they were on opposite sides of a fence.

One time I had a dream that the fest was in the middle of a city, and it was dark at noon. And at noon Lynyrd Skynyrd was playing.

FREE BIRD!

feather
03-26-2008, 02:46 PM
i had a dream last night i was setting up my fabulous campsite...and then i was woken up by some stalker who called me five times in a row at 3am. my dream was ruined!

Sonicifyouwantit
03-26-2008, 03:34 PM
i had a dream last night i was setting up my fabulous campsite...and then i was woken up by some stalker who called me five times in a row at 3am. my dream was ruined!

Sorry I just wanted to make sure you loved me, and the first four times you said no

fasttrack
03-26-2008, 04:09 PM
i had a dream last night that i was at a salad bar with zach galifianakis. the salad bar only served caesar salad.

dear_amanda
03-26-2008, 06:25 PM
in 06 i had a reacurring dream that I was trying to find Sigur Ros playing and every stage had only orchestras. it was insane

Sounds so trippy.

mikebspeedracer
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
man this thread is such bullshit. do you guys really think people believe you all had crazy as hell dreams about coachella last night. maybe if you said I had one a while ago or a few nights ago but almost every one says they had one last night. Do you guys think your cool because you can think of some half assed made up story about a dream you never had so you can post something. sooooo fuuuucckkkkiiinnngg LAME!! look how easy it is: I had a dream last night that the sahara tent turned into a real club and the bouncer wouldn't let anyone in so then everyone went to find jack johnson and kill him for ruining coachella. then a flying saucer landed on the main stage and radiohead came out and played an 8 hour set and nirvana closed with the happy birthday song. for some reason sunday got cancelled and I don't know why but I was checking tickets the whole time. SEE PURE BS AND SOUNDS ALOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER BS IN THIS THREAD!! your a bunch of fuckin idiots!

Beef Jerky
03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
lol my boyfriend has a lot of coachella nightmares.