PDA

View Full Version : Misfits Reunion

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Just like to hear some thoughts. Maybe for 09? (doubt it)

paulb
02-16-2008, 02:56 PM
nah...

rage patton
02-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Hell yes would I ever love to see the Misfits with Glen Danzig at the helm once again! It would be odd, but great to see at the Polo Fields.

With that being said, lets get out priorities straight. Faith No More, THEN the Misfits. Or hell, lets get both!

MonsoonSeason
02-16-2008, 03:12 PM
whatever happened to michael graves?

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Hell yes would I ever love to see the Misfits with Glen Danzig at the helm once again! It would be odd, but great to see at the Polo Fields.

With that being said, lets get out priorities straight. Faith No More, THEN the Misfits. Or hell, lets get both!

These are on the top of my reunion list and I think they could have just as much of an international draw as Rage did not nationally, though both are much more appreciated over seas.

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 03:17 PM
whatever happened to michael graves?

Good question I know he went solo for awhile it was even worse then when he was with the Misfits if you can believe that. Don't really know what happened after that.

rage patton
02-16-2008, 03:21 PM
These are on the top of my reunion list and I think they could have just as much of an international draw as Rage did not nationally, though both are much more appreciated over seas.

Faith No More were aparently HUGE in Australia. I also think they were more successful in the UK then they were in the States. North America didn't take to kindly with FNM beyond Epic. Well, I guess Midlife Crisis as well. But to a much lesser extent.
I think both acts would definately be huge international draws. If/when a Faith No More reunion happens, no matter where it is, I will be there.

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Same here if GV ever gets FNM to get back together I swear I will never miss another Coachella no matter how bad the lineup, that's how much I want that.

rage patton
02-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Oh, I would be endlessly in debt to Coachella.

But seriously, wherever thier first reunion show would be, I would be there. Even if it was in fuckin Mongolia.

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Knowing how weird Patton is he'd only agree if it was in the south pole or something crazy, but yeah I'd for sure be dancing with some penguins.

rage patton
02-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Memorial_07
02-16-2008, 04:26 PM
danzig has always been a dickhead.
He is way too full of himself.

If you don't believe me, go watch the video of him getting knocked the fuck out.