PDA

View Full Version : Who is Going From Dublin,Ireland?Also Can u drink in Campsite

sullufc
02-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Hey! Just wondering who else is goin from Dublin, Ireland?and how are you getting there and whats the cheapest way etc.... Also im a Coachella virgin and i heard a rumour that you're not allowed drink alcohol in the camp site!!!please tell me this aint true!!!!!

holla

amyzzz
02-15-2008, 06:09 AM
You can't bring your own alcohol, but there is a bar on the campsite--you can drink there if you're 21 or over.

orbit
02-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I saw many people drinking alcohol in the campsite all the weekend. Just don't start riots at 4am and you'll be fine.

MarkO
02-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey! Just wondering who else is goin from Dublin, Ireland?and how are you getting there and whats the cheapest way etc.... Also im a Coachella virgin and i heard a rumour that you're not allowed drink alcohol in the camp site!!!please tell me this aint true!!!!!

holla

Aer Lingus direct into LAX is likely your best bet then rent a car or organise a ride via the carpoolers.

bmb attack
02-16-2008, 10:45 AM
well the rules say your not supposed to bring any alcohol into the onsite campgrounds....but nobody follows that rule. Just hand it over the fence to a friend inside at night

NiceArthur32
02-16-2008, 10:49 AM
well the rules say your not supposed to bring any alcohol into the onsite campgrounds....but nobody follows that rule. Just hand it over the fence to a friend inside at night

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

rage patton
02-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Dont even do that. Store it at the bottom of your tent bag, or backpack even... they don't search that thoroughly there.
The guards even make jokes. When I brought my tent through, the guard opened my bag, didnt move anything on the inside, rubbed his hand along the outside. Then looked at me, then said outloud "Hey! Everyone! This guys got alcohol in his bag! I'll let him keep it if he shares. Party at this guys tent!" He then laughed and let me go through.
Funny thing is, I didnt even sneak any in. Maybe I will sneak some in this time. And use it as currency. Anyone want some Root Beer and/or Cinamon Scnapps? I have some beside me that I am not gonna drink. I will gladly trade it for 2 lemonades. Seriously.

M Sparks
02-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Anyone want some Root Beer and/or Cinamon Scnapps?

What is it about Cinnamon Schnapps that makes newly legal kids want to drink it? I used to slam Hot Damn 100 when I was 21/22 . Can't remember the last time I had it.

sbessiso
02-17-2008, 05:43 AM
my tent welcomes the irish(men)

MonsoonSeason
02-17-2008, 08:59 AM
they have root beer schnapps?

M Sparks
02-17-2008, 10:14 AM

That does sound good. I just didn't want to mention it for fear of diluting my point that there's something about being 21 or so (19 in Canada) that makes you drink Cinnamon Schnapps.

I do have some Peppermint in the liquor cupboard for putting in cocoa in the winter.

rage patton
02-17-2008, 10:37 AM
What is it about Cinnamon Schnapps that makes newly legal kids want to drink it? I used to slam Hot Damn 100 when I was 21/22 . Can't remember the last time I had it.

I got it for my 19th birthday last year. I haven't touched it. As I said, I would gladly trade it for 2 lemonades, or 1 lemonade and a bottle of water.

Would you like? All it costs is 2 lemonades.