PDA

View Full Version : Hxc

djd212
02-14-2008, 06:45 PM
so i was just wondering, how is the hardcore seen there, are there alot of hxc bands that have gone in the past? just a though

Memorial_07
02-14-2008, 06:47 PM
the "hardcore scene" in coachella valley?

PassiveTheory
02-14-2008, 06:49 PM
There is no hardcore scene because there is no room for talentless, cookie cutter hardcore bands at Coachella...

...At least no more than one a year.

brycerosen
02-14-2008, 06:52 PM
THe "Hard Core Scene" is a bunch of whiny 15-16 yr old bitches

djd212
02-14-2008, 06:57 PM
i like how people bash the scene, i am quite fond of the music, they are not talentless, just angry people with a strong throat (that screaming actually takes practice) and fast fingers, i didnt mean for this thread to be for bashing but just wondered how the vibe is over there with them, but i can see not much of your "kind" welcomes them

Mr.Nipples
02-14-2008, 07:02 PM
pxKFImER0vA&rel=1

traviscanada
02-14-2008, 07:03 PM
I did not want it to come to this, sorry.....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1239/1342231725_0412f9309e.jpg?v=0

djd212
02-14-2008, 07:09 PM
pxKFImER0vA&rel=1

i dont kno what that video is about but definetly not hxc, they look like a bunch of apes, maybe it is but just a different scene...oh well lets stop fighting, there is enough of that in this world

Mr.Nipples
02-14-2008, 07:24 PM
i dont kno what that video is about but definetly not hxc, they look like a bunch of apes, maybe it is but just a different scene...oh well lets stop fighting, there is enough of that in this world

you're pretty dim...

djd212
02-14-2008, 07:26 PM
thank you for that comment

Mr.Nipples
02-14-2008, 07:44 PM
don't be a smart ass...

djd212
02-14-2008, 07:47 PM
don't be a smart ass...

i mean its not like i didnt ask hatters to not come to this thread and bash, i just had a question...

Mr.Nipples
02-14-2008, 07:52 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/hahahahaha-1.jpg

Wheres the beef?
02-14-2008, 07:53 PM
i mean its not like i didnt ask hatters to not come to this thread and bash, i just had a question...

LOL!

psychoc&ndy
02-14-2008, 09:15 PM
so i was just wondering, how is the hardcore seen there, are there alot of hxc bands that have gone in the past? just a though

who do you consider "hxc"?

djd212
02-14-2008, 09:21 PM
stuff like Chiodos, Underoath, Blessthefall, Every time i die...along that nature....enter shikari is barely a hxc band

psychoc&ndy
02-14-2008, 09:58 PM
stuff like Chiodos, Underoath, Blessthefall, Every time i die...along that nature....enter shikari is barely a hxc band

not trying to be rude, but these bands have nothing to do with hardcore. their music that they release is proof enough as to why coachella generally steers clear of these kind of bands. that's why it's such a mystery to me as to why enter shakira is playing. and again, i'm not trying to be one of those purists/pretentious bitches who has to know it all, but if you think of the roots and values of hardcore - it was music that was aggressive and anti-culture, all that the bands you listed feed off the trendy scene that is almost as bad as mtv mainstream culture. it's all about their hair, clothes, merch, selling albums, and showing off with the better karate kicks and windmills. exact opposite of punk and hardcore's origins and values.

Stainofmind
02-14-2008, 10:00 PM

I am sorry but those are not hardcore bands.
They have elements of hardcore in their music but no way are they Hardcore.

To me Hardcore are bands like

Hoods
Death Before Dishonor
Terror
Madball
Agnostic Front
Minor Threat
Black Flag
Sick of it all
Death Threat

I could go on and on. Listen to those bands and compare them to the bands you listed.

Stainofmind
02-14-2008, 10:02 PM
not trying to be rude, but these bands have nothing to do with hardcore. their music that they release is proof enough as to why coachella generally steers clear of these kind of bands. that's why it's such a mystery to me as to why enter shakira is playing. and again, i'm not trying to be one of those purists/pretentious bitches who has to know it all, but if you think of the roots and values of hardcore - it was music that was aggressive and anti-culture, all that the bands you listed feed off the trendy scene that is almost as bad as mtv mainstream culture. it's all about their hair, clothes, merch, selling albums, and showing off with the better karate kicks and windmills. exact opposite of punk and hardcore's origins and values.

I almost agree with you.

Mr.Nipples
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
ukjnrXTTvPY&rel=1

psychoc&ndy
02-14-2008, 10:21 PM

Hoods
Death Before Dishonor
Terror
Madball
Agnostic Front
Minor Threat
Black Flag
Sick of it all
Death Threat

I could go on and on. Listen to those bands and compare them to the bands you listed.

death threat is fucking awesome... peace & security, and for god and goverment are amazing albums

PassiveTheory
02-14-2008, 10:24 PM

There's a tour for bands like that. It's called the Taste of Chaos tour. Go look there.

Stainofmind
02-14-2008, 10:26 PM
death threat is fucking awesome... peace & security, and for god and goverment are amazing albums

yes they are.

Memorial_07
02-15-2008, 08:22 PM

Hoods
Death Before Dishonor
Terror
Madball
Agnostic Front
Minor Threat
Black Flag
Sick of it all
Death Threat

Sick of it All.
Enough said.
That is real hardcore in its purist form.

B∞Rdomž
02-16-2008, 08:45 AM
ukjnrXTTvPY&rel=1

HOLY SHIT IT'S COMPLETE

B∞Rdomž
02-16-2008, 08:46 AM

I have to say Enter Shikari is more hardcore than Chiodos
I say bring Job For A Cowboy to Coachella
let people laugh
staying 3 days in the heat is hard without a good band to "lawl" at

PassiveTheory
02-16-2008, 08:51 AM
This is how you post a youtube video:

VeGliL4BIHw

^ also indicative of emo "hxc" music in general.

gratytrainridesagain
02-16-2008, 08:53 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/hahahahaha-1.jpg

lol where do you find all these, that kid in the bottom right lol

frozen pilgrim
02-16-2008, 09:11 AM

this douche is from toronto.
him and his friends (or people just like him) fill the yonge/eglinton and queen west areas to the point of saturation.

the first thing me and my two friends noticed at coachella was

"oh my god...
there's no fucking emos anywhere! this is nirvana!"

mister hardcore-bastardizing emo loving douchebag, please get off this board, and furthermore, look the fuck out for me in your hometown.
and run the other way.

Memorial_07
02-16-2008, 09:27 AM
I have to say Enter Shikari is more hardcore than Chiodos
I say bring Job For A Cowboy to Coachella
let people laugh
staying 3 days in the heat is hard without a good band to "lawl" at

Job For A Cowboy sucks on the album...
but they are really really good live.

MonsoonSeason
02-16-2008, 09:34 AM
try bamboozle, it's more your speed