PDA

View Full Version : buy sell trade help

psychic friend
02-12-2008, 09:13 PM
hey everyone

if someone has tickets to get rid of, please contact them how they ask instead of just replying to contact you. its quite possible they wont be back here to see your reply when they said to email them.

if YOU are posting tickets for SALE, please update your thread AND/or message me to delete it (and give me link) when it's sold so we can help others. scalpers may be deleted, edited or bannned.

if YOU are looking for tickets and started threads looking and you found them, please update your thread AND/or message me to delete it (and give me link) when you are all set so we can help others.

most of all, everyone, BUYER BEWARE. just because this forum exists doesnt mean the tickets are valid. please do your own research. we dont officially endorse anything. we are only allowing this forum to help people connect. this is not an offical ticket exchange.

thank you all and good luck :)

late edit: in the off season it is ok to use this forum for non coachella tickets if they are coachella bands past or similar. scalpers are still not tolerated.

psychic friend
03-23-2010, 08:32 PM
people are not reading this, you all fail