PDA

View Full Version : RATM will probably tour soon after Coachella.

rokky
01-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Bet on that fact. Reunited bands generally tour later on in the year. So, all of you rage nuts calm down!!

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-29-2007, 08:02 PM
darling... wrong section to post this.... but you have a small point.

suprefan
01-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Move thread.. And yes we kind of know its happening, but they cant say anything until after. It will ruin the Coachella performance..

dwan28
01-29-2007, 08:18 PM
I read where Tom Morello sent out a bulletin from his Nightwatchman myspace page stating that this is definitely a one-time thing. Tom wouldn't say it if he thought otherwise.

I would hope with the demand from ticket sales, etc, RATM would reconsider and make this a permanent reunion.

*crosses fingers*

C DUB YA
01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
see:

Pixies, Stooges, Bauhaus, Gang of Four etc...

all went on tour after Coachella in some form.

however - I did read that this truely is a one off.

Montius
01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
I read where Tom Morello sent out a bulletin from his Nightwatchman myspace page stating that this is definitely a one-time thing. Tom wouldn't say it if he thought otherwise.

I would hope with the demand from ticket sales, etc, RATM would reconsider and make this a permanent reunion.

*crosses fingers*

Lack of ticket sales/support wasn't the reason they split up, so why would it be the reason they reunite?

There have been numerous comments that it is "truly a one off". Stop making speculative threads and passing your opinion off as fact. "Because they just have too" is also not a valid reason, no matter how much you think it is.

dwan28
01-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Lack of ticket sales/support wasn't the reason they split up, so why would it be the reason they reunite?

There have been numerous comments that it is "truly a one off". Stop making speculative threads and passing your opinion off as fact. "Because they just have too" is also not a valid reason, no matter how much you think it is.

What are you talking about? Tom, himself, said this is a one-time thing.

I just said I hoped with Sunday selling out so fast that it'd give them a reason to think about reuniting on a permanent basis...not "because they just have to."

Brisk ticket sales for a "one-time thing" have been enough reason for a band to reunite on a more permanent basis because of the almighty dollar, and the fact that there is still an interest in them.

tony58g
01-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Tom did say it was just a one time thing, and I spoke to Zack Friday night... he said it would be impossible for them to get back together at this point of time...

Montius
01-29-2007, 09:58 PM
What are you talking about? Tom, himself, said this is a one-time thing.

I just said I hoped with Sunday selling out so fast that it'd give them a reason to think about reuniting on a permanent basis...not "because they just have to."

Brisk ticket sales for a "one-time thing" have been enough reason for a band to reunite on a more permanent basis because of the almighty dollar, and the fact that there is still an interest in them.

This was a mistake on my part. I was responding to the 2nd part of the text I quoted, and my 2nd comment wasn't directed at you at all, but at the thread starter. No hard feelings.

David_w
01-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Tom did say it was just a one time thing, and I spoke to Zack Friday night... he said it would be impossible for them to get back together at this point of time...

You talked to Zack??

Method_man77
01-30-2007, 05:18 AM
You talked to Zack??

I'm sure he did... lol

ratmfan105
01-30-2007, 03:14 PM
um yeah im dreaming and hoping BUT i highly doubt it

Brandon
01-30-2007, 03:17 PM
naaaa im thinking rage will almost definatly play more gigs after the coachella, they may even come and do glastonbury!

tony58g
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
I spoke Zack, I didn't interview him... but he mention that various factors would keep them from getting back together, not only on his part, but others as well including Tom's solo debut album, "The Nightwatchman"