PDA

View Full Version : Gettin Laid?

TwoToneTronBone
02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
How likely is it to get some P in Va-G? How many people at Coachella are DTF? If you've had good experiences in the past please share.

psychoc&ndy
02-09-2008, 11:30 PM
i once brought a guy into my tent and we started making out, even though we had literally met 30 seconds prior. i could tell he was totally into me, and i thought he was pretty cute. i got into my sleeping bag and yeah...

then i snapped his fucking cock. broke that fucker, and he ran off in tears, while half the camp woke up and starting throwing pots and pans, shoes, cups, cds, and whatever else they could use as a weapon for that sorry motherfucker

BeHereNOW
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
so thats the reason of the helicopters in the camp site last years...
damn!

Amneeziac
02-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Best thread ever.

psychoc&ndy
02-10-2008, 01:45 AM
anyone else brave enough to dare enter my humble abode (REI reinforced rainproof personal model, army green) for a night of pleasure and tantalizing s&m after the lights go low in the polo fields?

fasttrack
02-10-2008, 01:57 AM
my hand is up

summerkid
02-10-2008, 03:27 AM
i once brought a guy into my tent and we started making out, even though we had literally met 30 seconds prior. i could tell he was totally into me, and i thought he was pretty cute. i got into my sleeping bag and yeah...

then i snapped his fucking cock. broke that fucker, and he ran off in tears, while half the camp woke up and starting throwing pots and pans, shoes, cups, cds, and whatever else they could use as a weapon for that sorry motherfucker

Jesus...was that entirely necessary?

KookyFor1973
02-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Jesus...was that entirely necessary?

It totally was.

psychoc&ndy, I may love you.

gmoneyak
02-10-2008, 01:49 PM

Note to self:

Listen to more Bjork..

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM

that sounds a little scary....

vinylmartyr
02-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Has FOI not seen this thread?

BROKENDOLL
02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm sure she's busy reading all the FOI related threads...

bballarl
02-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Why do we have these threads every year.

karecares
02-10-2008, 02:18 PM
at this point look at it as a probable tradition

BROKENDOLL
02-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Why do we have these threads every year. SEX sells... And keeps us occupied until Coachella arrives...

Crackerfromcrenshaw
02-10-2008, 02:50 PM
ME Never had sex with someone i did not previously have a relationship with at coachella so no personal sex stories(most people have sex at coachella who go with husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend)... I did walk by some folks fucking outside their tent and it was not amusing at all they were gross people so please i ask you fuck in your tent...

ZackQ
02-10-2008, 05:33 PM
How likely is it to get some P in Va-G? How many people at Coachella are DTF? If you've had good experiences in the past please share.

Just make a run to TJ buddy.

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 12:27 PM
jesus it must be hard for a lot of you dudes to get respectable female company

you dudes refers to OP and the thirty other similar OPs from similar threads

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 02:46 PM
SEX sells... And keeps us occupied until Coachella arrives...

good looking sex sells. At least for those of us with an hint of standards.

sbessiso
02-11-2008, 02:55 PM
standards?

whats that again?

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 03:23 PM
standards?

whats that again?

I think we can all agree that some people are best not thought about in a sexual manner. Example: Michael Moore

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 03:25 PM
depends if you like fat dudes or not

some ladies (also guys) are chubby chasers

besides maybe some people are totally not into looks and are solely into personality--like girls that would have sex with karl marx.

sbessiso
02-11-2008, 03:33 PM
monsoon, you strike me as someone that would be (if he is not already) a "*** stag"

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Meh. I digress. Whatever floats your boat or makes you happy, go for it.

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 03:43 PM
okay please describe what a *** stag entails

I need to know this term

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 03:45 PM
okay please describe what a *** stag entails

I need to know this term

Like a "*** hag" but as a guy. It means you hang out with gay guys even though you're not gay yourself.

sbessiso
02-11-2008, 03:46 PM
ehh, have you ever heard the term *** hag? exact same thing, only the male equivalent

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 03:56 PM
yeah but *** hags just hang around with gay guys because they're secretly in love with them and hope to one day turn them straight and get married to them and have kisses with them

I don't want to do any of those things

chiapet
02-11-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah but *** hags just hang around with gay guys because they're secretly in love with them and hope to one day turn them straight and get married to them and have kisses with them

Bullshit. We hang out with gay guys because we're hoping they'll forget we're around and have hot gay sex in front of us.

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 05:15 PM
dammit chia I don't want that either!

it's always so awkward!

chiapet
02-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Well, you're not a '*** hag', so you're welcome to have a different agenda!

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
my agenda is: if that dude that I'm talking to is gay, what's up new gay friend

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 05:22 PM
also to make a sign for the bear cave

microlovebeat
02-11-2008, 05:30 PM
what's with the cock-snapping story??? is it like a man-hater plea or something?

it's funny because that same chick has "let's dance withoutout pants" in her sig.......she breaks cocks AND enjoys them apparently.

MonsoonSeason
02-11-2008, 05:42 PM
maybe she's just a nudist dance aficionado

I don't know, maybe she just means that she'll snap off any guy's cock that tries to get in her pants, after she leads them into the tent, takes of his pants, and puts said guy's cock inside of her

microlovebeat
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM

I don't know, maybe she just means that she'll snap off any guy's cock that tries to get in her pants, after she leads them into the tent, takes of his pants, and puts said guy's cock inside of her

i don't understand girls like her. she's hot as hell (see post your pic thread), knows it, advertises that she likes sex, and then says she'll snap a guys cock off.

there's a word for it..............

psychoc&ndy
02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
it was obviously a joke

microlovebeat
02-11-2008, 07:43 PM
hmm....obviously??

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
it was obviously a joke

I've heard of penile injuries during sex. Apparently they're quite painful and take a good amount of time to heal. I couldn't say how long it would take one's ego to heal though.

bballarl
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
This bed is on fire
With passionate love
The neighbours complain about the noises above
But she only comes when she’s on top

My therapist said not to see you no more
She said you’re like a disease without any cure
She said I’m so obsessed that I’m becoming a bore, oh no
Ah, you think you’re so pretty

Caught your hand inside the till
Slammed your fingers in the door
Fought with kitchen knives and skewers
Dressed me up in womens clothes
Messed around with gender roles
Dye my eyes and call me pretty

Moved out of the house, so you moved next door
I locked you out, you cut a hole in the wall
I found you sleeping next to me, I thought I was alone
You’re driving me crazy, when are you coming home

BROKENDOLL
02-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Do I dare say she has a Golden Shower Fountain to drink from in her tent as well?

miscorrections
02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I went in my room to call my grandpa and wish him happy birthday and my next door neighbors were making loud sex noises. Now I feel bad because I couldn't stop laughing at how stupid they sounded and they probably heard me laughing and they stopped going at it and that may have been their only time all week.

boarderwoozel3
02-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Bullshit. We hang out with gay guys because we're hoping they'll forget we're around and have hot gay sex in front of us.

AH HA! I always knew there was another motive!

misterpickles
02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
ME Never had sex with someone i did not previously have a relationship with at coachella so no personal sex stories(most people have sex at coachella who go with husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend)... I did walk by some folks fucking outside their tent and it was not amusing at all they were gross people so please i ask you fuck in your tent...

hahahah that is hilarious

Sexecutioner
02-12-2008, 12:41 PM
it was obviously a joke

bummer, i was hoping i could get a good cock snap from you.

JClemy
02-13-2008, 02:55 PM

That makes me think of Eddie Murphy talking about Mr T snapping Mr Murphies wang off when he's discussing homosexuals and dong in his movie delirious.