PDA

View Full Version : Boo Jackoff my Johnson

Doors2time
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
I am gathering everyone and anyone who has any hate for this fool and what he is doing to our coachella. He has ruined our coachella!! We as faithful coachella fans demand better!!He is not a headliner he is a head giver.We must boo together as loud as we can when this dipshit gets on stage until he goes running off, crying with his detachable penis between his legs.
WHOS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonicifyouwantit
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM
um I have better things to do, like check out the other four stages, and I dont feel like throwin down with some kroq fools because Im being an ass to them. No fight no get kicked out.

woogie846
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't like Jack Johnson, but you're a dumbass.

Doors2time
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
eat shit woo ee

M Sparks
02-10-2008, 07:17 AM
crying with his detachable penis between his legs.

What's the point in having a detachable penis if you're just going to keep it between your legs?

captncrzy
02-10-2008, 07:58 AM
http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/image_uploads/retard.jpg

stewboss
02-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Let's reiterate that this is also his THIRD Coachella appearance. I completely agree he's not a great headliner, but there are too many other places to put your energy if you're unhappy with his appearance. You could avoid attending at all on Friday or (gasp!) watch some other band while he's playing. Last time I checked this was still a multi-stage event.

JustSteve
02-10-2008, 08:53 AM
i think people that start these threads now need to be perma banned since they are proving they have nothing to contribute to the board...and most likely life, too.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-10-2008, 09:06 AM
who is Jack Johnson again?

M Sparks
02-10-2008, 09:11 AM
i think people that start these threads now need to be perma banned since they are proving they have nothing to contribute to the board...and most likely life, too.

Ohhhh...I think he's a sweet sensitive boy with a lot to say...

they suck ass just like almost every other band… Coachella fucked us this year

psycho friend and mvan are retarded!!

hey molester ... wiping your shit up has its perks

I am joking around fagman … if my dad wants to clean up shit for a living whats it to you

jack johnson fans shit on each others chests

put your bitch in check sci fi

we all just got raped

Whine on my nuts

If your hot and need a place to stay we have room and beer

If I see her I am going to piss on her face!!

yo DJ Gay Guy meet me somewhere at the polo fields so i can beat yo ass bitch!!!

This one is my favorite...try to spot the tiny flaw in the logic...

FUCK COACHELLA..NO PRESALE
And a shitty line-up....

uniform72
02-10-2008, 09:21 AM
The land of happy little clouds.

Ardentbiscuit
02-10-2008, 12:14 PM
I hope we have the sing-a-long at Coachella...

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/ardentbiscuit/Jack-Johnson-Sing-A-Longs-And-38297.jpg

Doors2time
02-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Wow m sparks you got alot time on your hands. stalking me and all my threads yeah your the real winner here :) fucking idiot :)

Doors2time
02-10-2008, 12:15 PM
lol ardent thats great

Doors2time
02-10-2008, 12:19 PM
yo capt suck my ass

BillyCrystal
02-10-2008, 12:30 PM
i'll be honest: i'm not gonna do it, but i'd love it if other people did.

garrett222
02-10-2008, 01:31 PM
i'll be seeing jack johnson & dave matthews in honolulu 4th row a week before coachella

gaypalmsprings
02-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Jack who?

victor831
02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
JJ is a fucking sandal wearing twat and his "music" is beyond shit and I truly hopes that he drops out, however I wouldn't boo him off the stage as it would be futile and not my style, I'll be having fun at a different stage.

boarderwoozel3
02-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I don't like Jack Johnson, but you're a dumbass.

Bingo. This thread is so 3 weeks ago...

theburiedlife
02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
I am gathering everyone and anyone who has any hate for this fool and what he is doing to our coachella. He has ruined our coachella!! We as faithful coachella fans demand better!!He is not a headliner he is a head giver.We must boo together as loud as we can when this dipshit gets on stage until he goes running off, crying with his detachable penis between his legs.

O.K., seriously leave jack the fuck alone.

Just because you have the right to go sit on your little soapbox that is this pathetic thread and reiterate how unhappy you are with GV doesn't mean you should.

Especially when all of your comments require the wit of a half baked sophomore in high school. Yes, we get it, you do not like Jack Johnson. But how dare you try and impose what a little immature shit you are over people who come to Coachella to enjoy an artist perform. Don't go to JJ just to ruin it for others who like his sound.

There will be three other stages to go to where three different acts will play, so I expect you to stop bitching and advocating how much a self-centered twat you can be.

For the Record I am not going to see JJ either.

Hawkings
02-10-2008, 08:31 PM
seriously show some class and that your interest in the other great offerings during a prime time slot on FRI outways your vitriol. There are tons of great other bands to enjoy, why ruin the time for some that might be having fun. I wouldn't mind seeing him, likely won't due to conflicts that will likely occur.

Don't boo your team if sports fan, don't make fun of your kids when they make mistakes, oh never mind...

Doors2time
02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
theburiedlife your sooo right man thanks for opening my eyes man i was completely wrong about everything, you have changed my life with your far superior knowledge thanks man i owe you my life. GO FUCK YOURSELF COCKSUCKER!!!!!

M Sparks
02-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Wow m sparks you got alot time on your hands. stalking me and all my threads yeah your the real winner here :) fucking idiot :)

Wow, you got me. Ouch. :rolleyes

paganman7
02-11-2008, 07:16 AM
You're pathetic.

Get some perspective junior. It strikes me as blatantly profound that you are so privileged that you will spend a significant amount of money to willfully attend someone's set for the sole purpose of...hating it and booing the artist? Grow up.

gaypalmsprings
02-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Show some class. OMOGOMOMG

BROKENDOLL
02-11-2008, 11:52 AM
First, I'd like to ask how many Coachella's you've been allowed to? Then I'd like to know how poor JJ is gonna run off stage crying with his detachable penis, if his detachable penis is out front trying to lead the crowd in booing? DICKHEAD!

Todfilm
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Sadly, I think there will be a large contingent of people there who don't really care about the music. They are just gonna camp out in front of the mainstage and get high. I think those people could care less who JJ is or why he's headlining.

That's fine for me because I'll be over at the Sahara anyways.

evilmushroompie
02-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Shut the fuck up.

BROKENDOLL
02-11-2008, 12:13 PM
If that was directed at me, good luck at having your request answered. If it wasn't, I'd still give you the same sentiments...

Sci-Fi
02-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Bunch of lil sissy faggots up in here, damm. Cry me a river.

BROKENDOLL
02-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Only if you'll take the first boat downstream away from here.

depechemodekraftwerk
02-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh man this jack johnson guy is gonna have a spectacle of a show.. I think i better stroll on by just to see the action but stay far enough away to stay out of troubles reach.

Todfilm
02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
The only guy at the Jack Johnson concert will be there with his girlfriend. And the whole time he'll be wishing he was at Fatboy Slim instead.

jonnypark
02-18-2008, 09:51 PM
this guy is trying to help L.A.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb117/thecrosby/jack-johnson.jpg