PDA

View Full Version : I'll take Pearl Jam, STP or Gorillaz or Jack Johnson!

darthlaker
02-02-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm sure Goldenvoice can make it happen, I'm just saying?

PassiveTheory
02-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Um... You're getting Jack Johnson, what the fuck are you bitching about?

darthlaker
02-02-2008, 10:44 PM

i hear 7 dollar beer will be back for 2008 like Justice but will be called 8 dollar beer.

darthlaker
02-02-2008, 10:46 PM
i meant to say OVER Jack Johnson.

sacleonard
02-02-2008, 11:00 PM

Best thread ever.

iloveorangejuice
02-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Best thread ever.

They should call this the sarcasm message board instead of Coachella message board. Who else is getting tired of people with lots of posts thinking they are better than everyone? Get off your high horses assholes. Its hard to believe people like this go to a chilled evironment like Coachella.

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 05:51 AM
the title of this thread makes it sound like STP and Gorillaz are just Slightly better than Jack Johnson. and Pearl Jam Sucks more than Johnson.

FAIL

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 05:51 AM
They should call this the sarcasm message board instead of Coachella message board. Who else is getting tired of people with lots of posts thinking they are better than everyone? Get off your high horses assholes. Its hard to believe people like this go to a chilled evironment like Coachella.

sorry dude but the only lurker in here is you, no offense

iloveorangejuice
02-03-2008, 06:32 AM
sorry dude but the only lurker in here is you, no offense

yeah lurker meaning i just started posting. Doesn't mean im new to music or earth, idiot. I've been going to Coachella for the past 8 years and going to concerts for more than 20. I decided to start posting because im getting tired of someone starting a thread getting "shut down" by some sarcastic asshole who thinks he/she knows more about music because they have 2000+ posts. ANd im guessing all those posts were comments like "STUPID THREAD!" or "DAMN LURKERS" or some other "witty" banter.

iloveorangejuice
02-03-2008, 06:53 AM
don't worry rose, you missed it.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-03-2008, 07:01 AM
hell, if Jack Johnson can headline then the Gorillaz sure as hell can...(and would enjoy that loads more!)

Memorial_07
02-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Gorillaz could defintley headline.
No doubt about it.

And I would take Pearl Jam.

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 07:06 AM
hell, if Jack Johnson can headline then the Gorillaz sure as hell can...(and would enjoy that loads more!)

indeed. gorillaz are More than capable of headlining. They would definitely push ticket sales. People have been aching for them, and i dont think its gonna happen ever =/

EDIT: Memorial, you beat me to it!

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 07:09 AM
yeah lurker meaning i just started posting. Doesn't mean im new to music or earth, idiot. I've been going to Coachella for the past 8 years and going to concerts for more than 20. I decided to start posting because im getting tired of someone starting a thread getting "shut down" by some sarcastic asshole who thinks he/she knows more about music because they have 2000+ posts. ANd im guessing all those posts were comments like "STUPID THREAD!" or "DAMN LURKERS" or some other "witty" banter.

i wasnt talking shit to you at all. it just seemed you were commenting on people putting down others with low post counts, particully in this thread, but i didnt see anyone with low post counts in this thread besides you, but no one was throwing sarcasm your way, i dont know if that makes sense, but anyhoo, welcome to the board. unfortunately this board is full of A-holes, but what can you do?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-03-2008, 07:15 AM
indeed. gorillaz are More than capable of headlining. They would definitely push ticket sales. People have been aching for them, and i dont think its gonna happen ever =/

EDIT: Memorial, you beat me to it!

one can hope right?

sacleonard
02-03-2008, 07:21 AM

And you chose to quote me with my 150-ish posts?
FAIL (again).

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 07:22 AM
that's the spirit!

they are coming out with a Movie, complete with a soundtrack, which will be the third and final Gorillaz album, I believe they are still in Pre-production.

iloveorangejuice
02-03-2008, 07:23 AM
pearl jam and stp are in constant rotation on my mp3 player.

junglelogik
02-03-2008, 07:47 AM
The only way id go see Pearl Jam is if they reunited with soundgarden and played all the Temple of the dog songs. Seattle is sick of Vedder

frozen pilgrim
02-03-2008, 09:32 AM
that's the spirit!

they are coming out with a Movie, complete with a soundtrack, which will be the third and final Gorillaz album, I believe they are still in Pre-production.

I'm excited beyond belief at the prospect of anything gorillaz related.
I've been full-blown obsessed since the very very beginning. well, since before gorillaz existed, really. I've always been a fan of tank girl, and I loved blur.

that being said,
isn't the third gorillaz album already out?
d-sides?
anyone else got it? I fucking love it.

woogie846
02-03-2008, 10:27 AM
What a terrible, terrible thread.

iloveorangejuice
02-03-2008, 11:35 AM
And you chose to quote me with my 150-ish posts?
FAIL (again).

go massage the lump in your mom's breast

myelectrolife
02-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Gorillaz r da shit

psycobetabuckdown
02-03-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm excited beyond belief at the prospect of anything gorillaz related.
I've been full-blown obsessed since the very very beginning. well, since before gorillaz existed, really. I've always been a fan of tank girl, and I loved blur.

that being said,
isn't the third gorillaz album already out?
d-sides?
anyone else got it? I fucking love it.

I don't think it counts because it's a...d-sides album. AKA not officially 3rd album. They also had a "G-sides" album (clever). You know, Blur could headline too.

frozen pilgrim
02-03-2008, 11:54 AM
blur would be awesome.
so would gorillaz.
if anyone's got the budget to finally solve the vibration issues they were having with the holographic projection concept, it's goldenvoice.
also, tgtbatq was awesome last year

psycobetabuckdown
02-03-2008, 12:24 PM
blur would be awesome.
so would gorillaz.
if anyone's got the budget to finally solve the vibration issues they were having with the holographic projection concept, it's goldenvoice.
also, tgtbatq was awesome last year

I'm not sure I understand the holograph thing. Does that mean they'd just play their CD on the speaker while we watch a prerecorded hologram pretend to sync with the music?