PDA

View Full Version : New Additions Early Next Week

Pages : [1] 2 3

gibsonorbust
02-01-2008, 12:58 PM
The radio claims new updates next week.
STP, metallica (new record due well before April) are rock bands rumored.

Sound off...

PassiveTheory
02-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Which station, KROQ?

captncrzy
02-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Yes, because Metalica would make the lineup SOOOOOO much better. Ugh.

sbessiso
02-01-2008, 01:03 PM
metallica?? jesus h. christ, thats worse than tool fans (but better than rage fans??)

hypervera
02-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Yes, because Metalica would make the lineup SOOOOOO much better. Ugh.

sadly, yes. but it wont happen.

please Stone Temple Pilots!!!!!!

thelastgreatman
02-01-2008, 01:05 PM
sadly, yes. but it wont happen.

please Stone Temple Pilots!!!!!!

Metallica is godawful crap. God you suck.

captncrzy
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Randy, your avatar freaks me the eff out.

microcuts
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Metallica should play only if they're not allowed to play anything written after 1989. And even then they shouldn't be anywhere near Coachella.

hypervera
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM

haha i said sadly, but yes metallica>>>>>>jack johnson haha you fat bastard :lips

hypervera
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Metallica should play only if they're not allowed to play anything written after 1989. And even then they shouldn't be anywhere near Coachella.

agree

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Agreed or if they just did Master Of Puppets in it's entirety. One of my favorite concert moments was hearing Battery live back when they were on tour with GNR and FNM.

kaeso
02-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Metallica just wouldn't make sense. I think it is reasonable to generally assume your average die-hard Metallica fan will not be motivated to attend the festival as a corollary to seeing Metallica when they will likely tour again. Equally reasonable, I doubt general music fans who might have interest in the festival will not be persuaded by such an add, even if they would have interest in seeing them having decided to go.

hypervera
Sadgasm for coachella 08!!!!

Sexecutioner

only "post justice" metallica is godawful crap. their early shit is epic. but yea, i wouldnt want them at coachella.

gibsonorbust
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Metallica would just not be welcome. Period.

luckyface
02-01-2008, 01:20 PM
So yeah, how about that source?

Foucault
02-01-2008, 01:23 PM
If Metallica is added I will demand a full refund -- I don't want to share the festival with fucking Metallica fans. I can see it now: they'll start booing and throwing trash at Portishead just as they go into "Wandering Star"... Please please please, add Metallica to Stagecoach instead!

rage patton
02-01-2008, 01:24 PM
I highly, HIGHLY doubt either will be added. Both are headliner bands. Neither would accept any lower.

menikmati
02-01-2008, 01:26 PM
what a bunch of crap

gibsonorbust
02-01-2008, 01:27 PM
So yeah, how about that source?

LIVE 105, from San Francisco

paulb
02-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Metallica, ya right, i wish... although, they do have a concert announcement for USA next week...

sbessiso
02-01-2008, 01:29 PM
i think its just the obligatory metallica rumor, bonnaroo's been having them too

menikmati
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Live 105? :rotfl what even bigger crap

MassiveChemicalPunk
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
STP

please

gibsonorbust
02-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Live 105? :rotfl what even bigger crap

uh huh. cuz they play bands like, ya know, nirvana :winkiss

thelastgreatman
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
haha i said sadly, but yes metallica>>>>>>jack johnson haha you fat bastard :lips

I'd rather have Jack. And I'm pretty sure I'm in much better shape that you--it's Suprefan's fat face in my avatar. My abs could saw through zombies.

thelastgreatman
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Also if STP does get added I will shit joy.

menikmati
02-01-2008, 01:49 PM
uh huh. cuz they play bands like, ya know, nirvana :winkiss

I've grown up with Live 105 being the only alternative radio source for me....it's turned to crap (though it was also very crappy during the rap/rock craze). They claim to play influential alt artists like the Pixies, but they DON'T. Plus they had the Beastie Boys beat out Nirvana in one of those stupid top 105 countdowns...lame. Their morning show DJs also suck, as well as their announcements regarding coachella (the 2006 and 2007 "first" announcements were just embarassing). I wouldn't take anything they say as being for real. This is the same radio station that claimed that my fake 2006 poster was for real.

Coachella Bound
02-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I have to agree with the majority on this one...Metalica does kick ass and as much as I would like to see them live I dont think they belong @ Coachella. The fans would throw everything off. STP however.........rumors have been flying ever since Scott Weiland anounced a reunion 2 days before the Coachella lineup was announced. As amped as I am on the lineup right now this would just make everything perfect!!!! The only thing is, and don't quote me on this, but Im pretty sure Weiland is facing DUI charges in a month or so in LA, CA. Something keeps telling me to believe this STP talk......

scoop49er
02-01-2008, 01:54 PM
the metallica playing bonnaroo is growing simply cuz bonnaroo is supposed to announce their lineup next week and metallica has a u.s announcement coming the same time so that should be interesting. i dont see metallica playing coachella at all! end of story. stone temple pilots could play coachella but might just roam around and play radio festivals or play bonnaroo as well. i saw stp play in 2000 and they were very good. solid rock band live.. metallica is metallica one of the best ever in metal but just not a fit for coachella

M Sparks
02-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Both are headliner bands. Neither would accept any lower.

STP? I must have lived in a different 90's than the rest of you.

I'm not trying to insult them. It's just...I just don't remember them being a big deal past '93 or so. "Purple" or whatever that album was. And even when they were popular, we're talking like Silverchair-popular, not Pearl Jam-popular. And again, I managed music stores for about half the 90's.

I could see them on the second line, and that's a stretch. Where were they from? Were they really big in So-Cal?

EDIT- OK, so I guess L+R weren't a big deal past '93 either. They just have a more Coachella friendly pedigree. I withdraw my "that's a stretch" comment, but I still don't think they would be a headliner. Of course, I wouldn't think JJ would be either.

Amneeziac
02-01-2008, 02:02 PM
stp is no way going to be headlining. subheadliner sure, not a headliner. of course i'll go ahead and state the obvious i'd prefer stp over jj but its not gonna happen they'll subhead if anything.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Before the Rage reunion... people here thought they weren't big enough to headline. Obviously, they were wrong. Very wrong.
I will cut to the chase... an STP reunion would be bigger then Jack Johnson and Portishead and, arguably, bigger then Roger Waters. If STP were to be added, my guess would be that it would be to Friday, possibly Sunday. Not Saturday though. I can't see STP fitting in on that day.
With that being said, I am pretty damn sure STP are not going to be added at all.

scoop49er
02-01-2008, 02:04 PM
stp was never really a headliner. they headline the family values tour a while ago and it did poorly. they are a perfect sub-headline type of band. i put them, godsmack, rob zombie and distrubed as certain bands that i dont think are that great as headliners but perfect as a sub headliner

menikmati
02-01-2008, 02:05 PM
get thee to KROQ awesome fest whatever....

scoop49er
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Before the Rage reunion... people here thought they weren't big enough to headline. Obviously, they were wrong. Very wrong.
I will cut to the chase... an STP reunion would be bigger then Jack Johnson and Portishead and, arguably, bigger then Roger Waters. If STP were to be added, my guess would be that it would be to Friday, possibly Sunday. Not Saturday though. I can't see STP fitting in on that day.
With that being said, I am pretty damn sure STP are not going to be added at all.

sorry but i strongly disagree. stp would be better than jack johnson and mainstream wise bigger than portishead maybe, but roger waters. uhhhhh NO!

GnarVee
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I would be down with Metallica or STP! BOTH PLEASE!

gibsonorbust
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I've grown up with Live 105 being the only alternative radio source for me....it's turned to crap (though it was also very crappy during the rap/rock craze). Their morning show DJs also suck, as well as their announcements regarding coachella (the 2006 and 2007 "first" announcements were just embarassing). I wouldn't take anything they say as being for real. This is the same radio station that claimed that my fake 2006 poster was for real.

Yup. Growin up in the bay, its really all we have/had. As for them claiming your fake poster... enough said on their credibility.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Pig Vomit>>>>>>>>>Metallica>>>>>>Jack Johnson

F00FIGHTER20
02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
whatever.....If STP played, in my opinion, they'd be the biggest band on their, besides Roger Waters I guess.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I just hate what Scott Weiland has become....he is such a douche...

Memorial_07
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I love Metallica, but I sure wouldn't want them at Coachella.
And STP is a thumbs-up for me.

But Metallica at Bonnaroo doesn't seem likely now, because they have their designated big name metal band, Ministry.
Who is supposedly playing

M Sparks
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
I will cut to the chase... an STP reunion would be bigger then Jack Johnson and Portishead and, arguably, bigger then Roger Waters.

You're comparing Apples to Oranges to Coconuts to Bananas.

Sadly, Jack Johnson is probably the most popular of the headliners, but the least "Coachella-like"

Portishead is the opposite...they are popular among Coachella faithfuls, but not a big draw in the normal world.

Roger Waters is the most legendary, and most constitutes an "event", even though he doesn't really fit in.

STP would fall somewhere like this...
Less popular than JJ, but more "Coachella-y"...
More popular than Portishead, but less "Coachella-y"...
More "Coachella-y" than Roger Waters, but less of an event.

I could see a situation where we wind up with dual headliners on Friday and Saturday, with Waters getting a longer set Sunday. Especially since 3-Day pass sales appear to have slowed down.

Picture this...JJ & STP headlineing Friday...Kraftwerk gets bumped up to coheadliner with Portishead and someone else goes on the second line (coughpjharveycough).

Kraftwerk already looks like a headliner on the new consolidated poster anyway.

JSam67
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
STP would be awesome stuff, I've been hoping for them.

STP >>>>>> Metallica >>>>>> JJ

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
while I think the bands listed are crap (as in no way it will happen)...I do feel like we will get some new additions next week...

M Sparks
02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Pig Vomit>>>>>>>>>Metallica>>>>>>Jack Johnson

I'm sure they're available...
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/6f/49/a2bf9833e7a02565f3c51110._AA240_.L.jpg

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:46 PM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/6f/49/a2bf9833e7a02565f3c51110._AA240_.L.jpg

Nice!

SometimesNJ
02-01-2008, 02:48 PM
stp would be epic. i would assume they would bump a headliner?

ayates
02-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I love how you pompous assholes do not want "the fans of <insert anything harder than The Breeders here>" attending.

You're the same people who cry diversity within the Coachella festival but scoff at the first mention of a band such as Tool, Rage Against the Machine, or Metallica. I personally am not a fan of Metallica but if they were, and I highly doubt they will, to play I would certainly watch them. I understand they put on a hell of a show and besides, I have to watch them because if I don't I'm afraid I might become one of you hypocrites.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:51 PM
I love Tool and RATM and saw them both when they headlined...so you couldn't be referring to me...I don't think Metallica is a great band anymore simple as that...

stephen22
02-01-2008, 02:52 PM
what is it with the metallica rumors. I live in bonnaroo country and every redneck is sold on metallica playing.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 02:53 PM
what is it with the metallica rumors. I live in bonnaroo country and every redneck is sold on metallica playing.

I am pretty sure the rumors were probably meant for Bonnaroo....

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 02:54 PM

W ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BEE CEE

ayates
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
This is what I saw for Bonnaroo a few days ago...

The Eagles, Van Halen, Coldplay, John Mayer, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, My Morning Jacket, B.B. King, Return to Forever, The Mars Volta, Willie Nelson, Underworld, Kid Rock, Ornette Coleman, The Word, Levon Helm Band, Emmylou Harris, Chuck Berry, Marilyn Manson, The Killers, Umphrey's McGee, James Blunt, The Moody Blues, George Jones, A Tribe Called Quest, Richard Thompson's "1000 Years of Popular Music," Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic, Chris Isaak, Donovan, Lee "Scratch" Perry, The Shins, Sonic Youth, Travis Tritt, DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist, Os Mutantes, Page McConnell, Ministry, Etta James, Neko Case, Bustle in Your Hedgerow, Miranda Lambert, Femi Kuti, Shpongle, The Polyphonic Spree, Disco Biscuits, Anthony Braxton, Counting Crows, Loudon Wainwright III, Cat Power & Dirty Delta Blues, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Iron & Wine, Billy Bragg, Kinky, Yonder Mountain String Band, Benevento-Russo Duo, She & Him, Girl Talk, Joe Jackson, Arrested Development, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, John Zorn, Blind Melon, Cake, Lotus, Leftover Salmon, Sugarland, Super Furry Animals, Ghostland Observatory, Deltron 3030, The Futureheads, The Magnetic Fields, Caribou, Tortured Soul, Col. Bruce & the Quark Alliance, Saul Williams, The New Deal, Infected Mushroom, State Radio, Of Montreal, The Bravery, Colbie Caillat, EOTO, Avett Brothers, Pat Green, British Sea Power, Vashti Bunyan, GWAR, The Whigs, Konono No. 1, The Slits, Colin Hay, The Coup, Why?, The Dirtbombs, Rocco DeLuca & The Burden, My Brightest Diamond, Six Organs of Admittance, Dengue Fever, Viva Voce, Two Ton Boa, The King Khan & BBQ Show, Dan Sartain, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Lez Zeppelin, Bo Bice, Black Devil Disco Club, and Dragonforce.

Coach Heller
STP? I must have lived in a different 90's than the rest of you.

I'm not trying to insult them. It's just...I just don't remember them being a big deal past '93 or so. "Purple" or whatever that album was. And even when they were popular, we're talking like Silverchair-popular, not Pearl Jam-popular. And again, I managed music stores for about half the 90's.

Not that it's the be-all-end-all barometer, but STP's 5 albums (released between 1992 and 2001) sold 17.5 million copies averaging 3.5M/album

Over roughly the same time period Pearl Jam released 7 albums selling a total of 24.3 million copies at an average of a nearly identical 3.5M/album.

(Note: Silverchair has sold rearly 5 million albums over their career at a rate of just under 1M/album)

In my mind - that's pretty strong statistical evidence that they're worthy of a headlining spot. Unless you count Waters as Pink Floyd, you'll be hard pressed to find another artist on the list that has 4 Platinum albums.

malcolmjamalawesome
This thread is complete and utter fail. Gibsonorbust is the same douche factory who is convinced Goldenvoice actually put a Pink Floyd reunion together but they're just billing it as Roger Waters to "do a favor to the loyal Coachellagoers and not sell out tickets like last year".

suprefan
02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Randy, your avatar freaks me the eff out.

Jen, so my face freaks you out? Thanks....

rage patton
02-01-2008, 03:00 PM
This thread is complete and utter fail. Gibsonorbust is the same douche factory who is convinced Goldenvoice actually put a Pink Floyd reunion together but they're just billing it as Roger Waters to "do a favor to the loyal Coachellagoers and not sell out tickets like last year".

Ummm about the Pink Floyd reunion thing... I actually think that would make a lot of sense. If its just Roger Waters, I wont complain. But think about it... if they billed Pink Floyd right away, tickets would have likely sold out the day of. With Pink Floyd not being billed, those who want to go for the other bands or for Coachella in general will be able to get thier tickets first. Then when GV needs to sell more tickets... BAM. Roger Waters gone. Pink Floyd. IN.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:01 PM
One. Hundred. Percent. Wrong.

stephen22
I am pretty sure the rumors were probably meant for Bonnaroo....

I just thought it was funny that I've spent the last 3 months hearing metallica is playing Roo (which i'm sure is false), and now someone is saying the same about Coachella.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
Ummm about the Pink Floyd reunion thing... I actually think that would make a lot of sense. If its just Roger Waters, I wont complain. But think about it... if they billed Pink Floyd right away, tickets would have likely sold out the day of. With Pink Floyd not being billed, those who want to go for the other bands or for Coachella in general will be able to get thier tickets first. Then when GV needs to sell more tickets... BAM. Roger Waters gone. Pink Floyd. IN.

still keeping your quote sigged until the week of the festival...

rage patton
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen. But if it does, it would be the smartest hing GV has ever done. That way, no one could complain about tickets selling out to fast.
You are just bitter because if it does happen, you won't be able to go.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I just thought it was funny that I've spent the last 3 months hearing metallica is playing Roo (which i'm sure is false), and now someone is saying the same about Coachella.

I think it is a given Metallica will headline a festival somewhere....just not Coachella...

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I would be in the Sahara Tent regardless, THOUGH, I still think it is unthinkable that Goldenvoice would, if having orchestrated as MONSTROUS of a reunion as Pink Floyd would be, not do every thing in their power to get as much publicity and value out of that fact as possible. Furthermore, think of the fucking nerve to ask Roger Waters - "We're gonna put just you down on the lineup because that way we won't sell out and then when we need to we're gonna make it say Pink Floyd, is that sweet?"

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:06 PM
And bet your bottom fucking dollar on Metallica headlining OzzFest. Done.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 03:07 PM
And bet your bottom fucking dollar on Metallica headlining OzzFest. Done.

that is much more their style....

ayates
02-01-2008, 03:07 PM
I would be in the Sahara Tent regardless, THOUGH, I still think it is unthinkable that Goldenvoice would, if having orchestrated as MONSTROUS of a reunion as Pink Floyd would be, not do every thing in their power to get as much publicity and value out of that fact as possible. Furthermore, think of the fucking nerve to ask Roger Waters - "We're gonna put just you down on the lineup because that way we won't sell out and then when we need to we're gonna make it say Pink Floyd, is that sweet?"

I can see how the others might take that as a slap in the face. Their egos, especially Gilmour's, wouldn't allow it.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:08 PM
I would now like to kill all of my board credibility by announcing last weekend I took my girlfriend, Lady Danger, to see Killswitch Engage, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and Every Time I Die.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah, that thought had ocured to me. It would be a HUGE burn to Roger Waters. It would also be kind of a burn to David Gilmore, because they chose Roger Waters as the headliner over David Gilmore.
I am not saying it is 100% going to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. If not, I won't complain. I am still stoked about Roger Waters.

Hahaha. I was in a really optimistic mood that day. I am now nowhere near as confident as I was when I made that prediction. But oh well. If it happens, I will at least be able to say I called it.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:10 PM
See, that's the thing. It WOULD surprise me if it did. It would surprise me more now than it would had they just said Pink Floyd to begin with.

M Sparks
02-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Not that it's the be-all-end-all barometer, but STP's 5 albums (released between 1992 and 2001) sold 17.5 million copies averaging 3.5M/album

Over roughly the same time period Pearl Jam released 7 albums selling a total of 24.3 million copies at an average of a nearly identical 3.5M/album.

(Note: Silverchair has sold rearly 5 million albums over their career at a rate of just under 1M/album)

In my mind - that's pretty strong statistical evidence that they're worthy of a headlining spot. Unless you count Waters as Pink Floyd, you'll be hard pressed to find another artist on the list that has 4 Platinum albums.

I must have just blocked them from my memory. Thanks for doing some homework instead of just making crazy claims.

I'm more shocked that Silverchair has five albums.

On the other hand, album sales doesn't mean as much at a place like Coachella, or else Hootie would be the headliner. But I withdraw my comment that they weren't very popular.

M Sparks
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
It would be a HUGE burn to Roger Waters. It would also be kind of a burn to David Gilmore, because they chose Roger Waters as the headliner over David Gilmore.

Nah. I think your scenario is crazy, but Waters has been touring the Dark Side Of The Moon thing forever. If they were really trying to fool people, it would be more realistic.

Of course, it also could be an issue of Waters saying "If you can get the others to agree to it, I'll play with them. If not, I'll play alone."

Coach Heller
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
I must have just blocked them from my memory. Thanks for doing some homework instead of just making crazy claims.

I'm more shocked that Silverchair has five albums.

On the other hand, album sales doesn't mean as much at a place like Coachella, or else Hootie would be the headliner. But I withdraw my comment that they weren't very popular.

No problem. And agreed on Silverchair and Hootie, both.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
See, that's the thing. It WOULD surprise me if it did. It would surprise me more now than it would had they just said Pink Floyd to begin with.

But see, everyone complain that Rage sold tickets to fast last year, and people who were fans of the other bands didn't get to gom because all the Rage fans bought up the tickets to fast.
If Pink Floyd was anounced in the line up, Mili Vanilli could have been headlining day 1, and the entire festival would have sold out incredibly fast. Like, maybe even the day of. People would have been incredibly pissed.
By anouncing Pink Floyd later, it would avoid all that. But the big problem is, Waters and Gilmore have such huge egos... neither would agree to it.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 03:40 PM
This thread makes me laugh, cause last year on Thursday me and my friends were all thinking who could reunite for this year. I said Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Faith No More, & Soundgarden. My buddy replied with "No those are all way too awesome it would be something stupid like Stone Temple Pilots."

I personally like STP, not on the top of my wishlist but could be fun

Hawkings
02-01-2008, 03:42 PM
wow two bands i don't want too see, sweet. With a mainstream fan base with a potential for bottle throwing, booing and fights if god forbid a band is mellow or acustic or fey.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:48 PM
No wedding could keep me from a Misfits/Faith No More/Soundgarden reunion.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah I think I'd club a baby seal to get to that, but the 2 that I want most (Misfits,FNM) will never happen.

Trick Loves The Kids
02-01-2008, 03:51 PM
metallica fans are much, much worse than tool and rage fans and my only consolation is that the rave tent is like kryptonite to them.

still i don't think metallica are playing.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Why doesn't anyone bitch about NIN fans? I wasn't there in 05, but have seen NIN a couple times and his fans are equally annoying to Tool/Rage fans, well maybe not the Rage fans last year.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-01-2008, 03:57 PM
To be fair, I prefer Rage/Tool/NIN fans to hipsters.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 03:57 PM
No wedding could keep me from a Misfits/Faith No More/Soundgarden reunion.

Hell no, me either man. Holy shit would that ever kick ass.

When/if a Faith No More reunion ever happens, I will be there. I dont care where in the world it is. It could be in Mongolia for all I care. I am there.

microcuts
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
To be fair, I prefer Rage/Tool/NIN fans to hipsters.

Aye. I was standing next to some douchebag at coachella during NIN in 2005
and during 'Hurt' he got on his cellphone and was having an entire loud conversation with someone. Clearly uninterested in the performance, clearly not even a fan and was obnoxiously ruining the show for people around him.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Aye. I was standing next to some douchebag at coachella during NIN in 2005
and during 'Hurt' he got on his cellphone and was having an entire loud conversation with someone. Clearly uninterested in the performance, clearly not even a fan and was obnoxiously ruining the show for people around him.

Same happened to me when Tool played Wings For Marie/10,000 days here on my birthday after a minute I told him the shut the fuck up I was suprised when he actually did. The worst thing was he was bitching about how he didn't like the song then it grew on him and all that type of crap.

F00FIGHTER20
02-01-2008, 04:09 PM
wow two bands i don't want too see, sweet. With a mainstream fan base with a potential for bottle throwing, booing and fights if god forbid a band is mellow or acustic or fey.

when STP was touring, they dedicated part of their set to acoustic songs....

they never should have broken up, they were huge and probably still are.
I'll say it again... wpould make the weekend for me......

also, i remember trying to get tickets to the stone temple pilots last time they toured around here in NY.... i'm talking seconds, tickets were sold out....if they are there, don't miss them

GnarVee
02-01-2008, 04:22 PM

...and im double quoting you both......I HAVE FAITH......[it will happen] when pigs fly on remote control....

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-01-2008, 04:22 PM
nice....

rage patton
02-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Weird... STP just came up on my iTunes.... IT MUST BE A SIGN!

BillyCrystal
02-01-2008, 04:44 PM
i really don't think metallica will be there, but i heard an unlikely rumor about maralyn manson, which i think would be sort of cool.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Hahaha. I really cannot see Marilyn Manson at Coachella.

humanoid
02-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I think I might be done with Coachella if Metallica were to play.....I love their old shit, but they are so weak now....definitely not a good fit for Coachella...

luckyface
02-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Man you people will fall for the same trick every time.

KookyFor1973
02-01-2008, 05:45 PM
I heard Jim Morrison is gonna come back from the dead to headline...

no really...you can quote me too.

mandelbaum
02-01-2008, 05:47 PM

This is just idiotic.

MarkO
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Pink Floyd will never reunite. That's it. Talking about it is wasted talk.

mikebspeedracer
02-01-2008, 05:54 PM
I heard that there is a really good chance that Guns N' Roses is gonna headline day 2

Veloco22
02-01-2008, 05:57 PM
This is just idiotic.

Why? You know it has to have been talked about within those who book the bands. Why would they just book Rogers and shine the idea of even trying to get Gilmour. Coachella does big reunions. That being said I doubt it will happen, but you know they at least tried. It would most likely take GV parking a dump truck full of money at Gilmour's mansion to get him to even consider. In past interviews he's stated that he isn't hard up for cash right now, or very keen on the idea of reuniting.

jonnypark
02-01-2008, 06:26 PM
why do I still waste my time on here?

KookyFor1973
02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
All jokes aside, I'm crossing my fingers for the Black Crowes.

braundiggity
02-01-2008, 06:39 PM

Sadly, Jack Johnson is probably the most popular of the headliners, but the least "Coachella-like"

Portishead is the opposite...they are popular among Coachella faithfuls, but not a big draw in the normal world.

Roger Waters is the most legendary, and most constitutes an "event", even though he doesn't really fit in.

I could see a situation where we wind up with dual headliners on Friday and Saturday, with Waters getting a longer set Sunday. Especially since 3-Day pass sales appear to have slowed down.

Picture this...JJ & STP headlineing Friday...Kraftwerk gets bumped up to coheadliner with Portishead and someone else goes on the second line (coughpjharveycough).

This is pretty much 100% dead on, except for the part about double headliners. Not likely. But Kanye, Madonna, Daft Punk, and Massive Attack were all subheadliners in '06, and they're all people we'd talk about as having the respect/sales to deserve a headlining spot, so...STP on the second line isn't out of the question.

Other random responses on my mind: sales definitely have an effect on headline-worthiness. Nobody seems to realize it, but Jack Johnson's one of the only musicians in America who can sell platinum albums these days. Critics hate him, and he doesn't get a ton of radio play, but he sells big. He's a headliner.

Pink Floyd will never reunite. Not any time soon, anyway. When Live 8 happened, Roger Waters made it clear: the only reason they'd ever reunite would be for another live aid, and so when live 8 happened, they did it. Coachella ain't no Live 8 or Live Aid. Paul Tollett ain't no Bob Geldof (ie: only Bob could get them back together for a show).

Sorry kids. It's Roger Waters. And that's definitely still something to be thrilled about.

thelastgreatman
02-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Nah. I think your scenario is crazy, but Waters has been touring the Dark Side Of The Moon thing forever. If they were really trying to fool people, it would be more realistic.

Of course, it also could be an issue of Waters saying "If you can get the others to agree to it, I'll play with them. If not, I'll play alone."

Why do people keep claiming he's been touring Dark Side Of The Moon forever? He did it last year. That's it.

betao
02-01-2008, 06:58 PM
i've enjoyed reading this thread, people claiming why they think a band will/won't play (or headline) coachella...

but lets keep one thing in mind folks...as we've seen with this year, anything can happen.

lets say, last summer, someone came up to us and said "hey guys, here are the headliners for 08: Jack Johnson, Portishead, and Roger Waters". Man, we would have laughed our asses off... right up until January.

hell you could even look at the RATM reunion. I wasn't around these parts in the summer of 06, but i'm sure alot of people wouldnt have believed if it someone told them that RATM was going to reunite, doing their first show in 7 years, at Coachella. I, myself, would expect them to form at something more politics-oriented.

So, i'm not saying that anything mentioned in this thread will happen, but seriously... anything is possible.

summerkid
02-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I remember when some guy in 2006 came on and said Madonna would be playing in the Sahara, you should have seen how hard people ripped him and the poor guy was telling the truth.

bartelby
02-01-2008, 07:01 PM
But see, everyone complain that Rage sold tickets to fast last year, and people who were fans of the other bands didn't get to gom because all the Rage fans bought up the tickets to fast.
If Pink Floyd was anounced in the line up, Mili Vanilli could have been headlining day 1, and the entire festival would have sold out incredibly fast. Like, maybe even the day of. People would have been incredibly pissed.
By anouncing Pink Floyd later, it would avoid all that. But the big problem is, Waters and Gilmore have such huge egos... neither would agree to it.

generally I don't mind your posts but this is incredibly stupid...

Jankster
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
I saw Roger Waters do Dark Side of The Moon in September 2006 and again in 2007, so it has been going on for about two years. I am stoked to see him at Coachella though. Especially if he still plays "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun". Epic!

And STP....you gotta be kidding. They were Limp Biscuit before there was a Limp Biscuit. Maybe thier Indie cred has grown since they broke up, but come on. Stone Temple Pilots?

summerkid
02-01-2008, 07:03 PM
i'm pretty sure they have no indie cred haha.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 07:04 PM
generally I don't mind your posts but this is incredibly stupid...

What exactly did I say that was incredibly stupid?
A) People did complain about tickets selling out to fast last year
B) If Pink Floyd was anounced right away, I do not doubt Coachella this year would have sold out faster then last year.
C) Waters and Gimore both have huge egos. Everyone knows that.

thelastgreatman
02-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Comparing STP to Limp Bizkit is absolute blasphemy. You've never listened to anything but what you heard on the radio. Fuck off.

betao
02-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I remember when some guy in 2006 came on and said Madonna would be playing in the Sahara, you should have seen how hard people ripped him and the poor guy was telling the truth.

that's another good example, i cant imagine how bad people ripped on him...

microlovebeat
02-01-2008, 07:43 PM
ok i've read through this whole thing, and i just can't comprehend why anyone would think that GV is using Waters as a ploy to allow "true" coachella goers to grab tickets before they announce that Floyd is actually playing.

i'm ok with wishful thinking, but this one really goes a bit too far. I've got news for you rage patton.....as much as we'd all like to think that GV still cares about us soooo much, it really can't be all that true. if they had floyd, they'd flaunt that from day one. they WANT to sell out tickets to anyone who will buy them. they don't care WHO goes to coachella, so long as people actually go. i seriously doubt that after almost a decade of having this festival, they still care about us 100%. it would be extremely cool if they did have floyd afterall, but that would be a miracle of sorts.

just my two cents.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 07:54 PM
All I am saying is that its a possibility. GV would earn some MAJOR brownie points by doing it this way too.
As I have said, I am not saying its 100% going to happen. But how fucking cool would it be if it actually did happen?
Also, perhaps GV doesnt have Gilmore at this point? When if they made Gilmore the offer, and he said he would have to think about. By then it was time to release the line up, and since Waters confirmed, they put Waters as the headliner. Therefore, Goldenvoice doesnt lose. They have a headliner worthy act. But if Gilmore DOES confirm later, after the line up was anounced, then bonus! They just signed Pink Floyd on for reunion of the year.

sin213
02-01-2008, 08:33 PM
I think I might be done with Coachella if Metallica were to play.....I love their old shit, but they are so weak now....definitely not a good fit for Coachella...

I totally agree. Fuck Metallica. They are weak as hell now...fuckin posers.

However, I still think Kirk and Rob have the talent - they just need to break away and start something of their own...they totally own over James and Lars.

idrive1life
02-01-2008, 08:52 PM

Amen.

If Coachella gets Metallica, that's it. I'll give up!

SEEDYMIG420
02-01-2008, 09:30 PM
STP would be GREAT!!! Metalica ..................ZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Stp would be a way better fit to Coachella, not to mention that the "bitches" love them. I realy want to know why no one has mentioned PRIMUS?
Primus would be the best. They have one of the best performances I've ever seen. I saw them headline Lollapalooza 1993 in Sta Fe Dam, Devore, CA. I've also seen their show at other locations, but man......WHAT A FUCKIN, BAD ASS PERFORMANCE!!!

microcuts
02-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Primus > Jack Johnson

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Primus is great I've seen them 6 times, but Les is all bff with Trey so seeing them at any fest besides the roo is rare and especially if it's their main competition.

MonsoonSeason
02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
they were at lollapalooza in 05, it was a good show

I had to leave after 10 minutes or so so I could get a close spot for pixies, but I could still hear them, as they were just across the way

rage patton
02-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I have always thought Primus would be a great act for Coachella.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I just don't see it happening. Seems too hippie for Coachella, but after Jack Johnson who knows, either way I'd go and have fun.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Oysterhead or Col. Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains would be too hippie-ish for Coachella, I agree.
Primus though? Definately not. They have that alternative flair that attracts the Coachella artists. Not the jam flair that attracts Bonnaroo artists.

MonsoonSeason
02-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I just don't see it happening. Seems too hippie for Coachella, but after Jack Johnson who knows, either way I'd go and have fun.

1. what

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:42 PM
If you've seen Primus on The Sailing The Seas Of Cheese tour or the Frizzle Fry tour you'd know what I'm saying. I'm talking about the tours where they played those in their entirety. Any of Claypool's works seem too hippie plus they're all broken up, he just tours with the fancy band now.

Plus Primus last tour was called the beating a dead horse tour they're finally done for good

MonsoonSeason
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
well uh

I listened to the albums and they really just sound like wacky alternative albums

and their live show in 2005 was very animated and smelly like a ratm pit, so I don't know

I mean if this were the flaming lips we were talking about, I would agree, but it doesn't seem right..

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:46 PM
When they played Lolla it wasn't like one of their regular shows they played a fairly straight forward set

MonsoonSeason
02-01-2008, 10:48 PM
oh okay that might explain it

but then again if they did it for lolla, wouldn't it make sense that they'd do a "straight-forward set" style performance for coach?

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Most likely that's what their last tour was like, but it was called the kicking a dead horse tour and you could tell they didn't seem too happy together so I'm pretty sure they're done

rage patton
02-01-2008, 10:51 PM
If you've seen Primus on The Sailing The Seas Of Cheese tour or the Frizzle Fry tour you'd know what I'm saying. I'm talking about the tours where they played those in their entirety. Any of Claypool's works seem too hippie plus they're all broken up, he just tours with the fancy band now.

Plus Primus last tour was called the beating a dead horse tour they're finally done for good

I saw them on 06 as well. Primus have gone on so many "farewell" tours, no one takes them seriously anymore. Not that Primus were meant to be taken seriously... but you know what I mean.
In fact, in an interview late last year he alluded to perhaps following up his current solo tour with a Primus tour sometime this year.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 10:53 PM
When I saw them in 06, they were SO tight. They all seemed like they were having a ton of fun on stage. It definately didnt feel like they hated each other. They even broke out Wyonna's Big Brown Beaver... and song which they have only played a hanfull of times since 1997.
They also played a "standard set" too. They played for about an hour or so. Went off stage, and came back and played a 20 minute rendition of American Life. Holy fuck did that blow my mind...

MonsoonSeason
02-01-2008, 10:53 PM
primus just seems like a lot of fun, but I can see how it would get old to a bunch of fantastically creative musicians

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I was surprised when they played Shake Hands With Beef this last tour.

Those weren't farewell actually started as reunion tours (drummer came back) they claimed for a bit that they would release an album

rage patton
02-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Still, Les Claypool said not to long ago Primus might tour this year. I am assuming that means Primus aren't done.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I must have missed that. Just figured with the tour name and the fact that it was in support of a greatest hits album, also from what I witnessed at 3 shows in a row and at a book signing. Les just didn't seem into it, but I hope I'm mistaken.

gmoneyak
02-01-2008, 11:03 PM

You're making the most sense, Sparks. I'd be down to see STP, mainly for nostalgia and the fact that I've never seen them live before. The only album i ever had of theirs was "Tiny Music...."

rage patton
02-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I must have missed that. Just figured with the tour name and the fact that it was in support of a greatest hits album, also from what I witnessed at 3 shows in a row and at a book signing. Les just didn't seem into it, but I hope I'm mistaken.

Primus have always been about joking. It was called the "Beating A Dead Horse Tour" because they have gone on so many "farewell" tours, it is now a joke. Primus will never record another album... but they sure as hell will keep touring.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 11:20 PM
It was a reunion tour. Herb (drummer) hated Les for a long time he wanted to be taken seriously the last straw was Woodstock throwing mud during "My Name Is Mud". They got back together in 04 or 05, he refused to play anything recorded after he had left (Brown Album & Antipop) and Wynonna. Then in 06 they played Shake Hands With Beef along with Wynonna, they hated it you could tell.

He's touring with the fancy band until early April maybe Coachella will get that.

Edit Les is touring

rage patton
02-01-2008, 11:26 PM
I know all about Tim Alexander and Brian "Brain" and all that jazz.

I dunno, but at the show I went to, they all seemed to be having a blast playing Wyonnas Big Brown Beaver.

I highly doubt we would see Les Claypool solo or any of his other side projects at Coachella. That was kind of my point. The only way we will be seeing Les Claypool at any Coachella, is if Primus are with him. With that being said, I would LOVE to see Les Claypool in any shape or form at Coachella this year. Mike Patton too.

boarderwoozel3
02-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Neither will be added. I'd like to see metallica but not at coachella. If you thought the Rage fans were bad, oh boy. Can you imagine all those wasted metal heads having to wait through an indie band? This would not go well.

As for STP, I wouldn't watch their set so I'm indifferent.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Patton is always a must. I'm set on my wish for Desert Sessions since they have an album coming out.

Actually any band that involves Josh Hommes, Gibby Haynes, Mike Patton, Les Claypool or Damon Alburn would all be welcome. Or maybe they could just form a really weird super group with Dave Grohl on drums or the old drummer for Mars Volta.

rage patton
02-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Hahah, holy shit would that be a messed up super group. I would love it though.

And desert sessions have a new album comming out? I had no idea. I totally thought QOTSA were gonna be at Coachella this year. I guess I was wrong. I still think QOTSA and/or The Mars Volta would make excellent additions to Sundays line up. Either going on before Roger Waters would be amazing.

gratytrainridesagain
02-01-2008, 11:45 PM
I love Mars Volta but every time I see them at a festival it's just awful they need 2 to 3 hours to really shine. Yeah I read the Desert Sessions thing in an interview with Mike Patton it's on the Ipecac website. BTW just curious to know your Patton collection status.

breakjaw
02-01-2008, 11:46 PM

The Eagles, Van Halen, Coldplay, John Mayer, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, My Morning Jacket, B.B. King, Return to Forever, The Mars Volta, Willie Nelson, Underworld, Kid Rock, Ornette Coleman, The Word, Levon Helm Band, Emmylou Harris, Chuck Berry, Marilyn Manson, The Killers, Umphrey's McGee, James Blunt, The Moody Blues, George Jones, A Tribe Called Quest, Richard Thompson's "1000 Years of Popular Music," Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic, Chris Isaak, Donovan, Lee "Scratch" Perry, The Shins, Sonic Youth, Travis Tritt, DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist, Os Mutantes, Page McConnell, Ministry, Etta James, Neko Case, Bustle in Your Hedgerow, Miranda Lambert, Femi Kuti, Shpongle, The Polyphonic Spree, Disco Biscuits, Anthony Braxton, Counting Crows, Loudon Wainwright III, Cat Power & Dirty Delta Blues, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Iron & Wine, Billy Bragg, Kinky, Yonder Mountain String Band, Benevento-Russo Duo, She & Him, Girl Talk, Joe Jackson, Arrested Development, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, John Zorn, Blind Melon, Cake, Lotus, Leftover Salmon, Sugarland, Super Furry Animals, Ghostland Observatory, Deltron 3030, The Futureheads, The Magnetic Fields, Caribou, Tortured Soul, Col. Bruce & the Quark Alliance, Saul Williams, The New Deal, Infected Mushroom, State Radio, Of Montreal, The Bravery, Colbie Caillat, EOTO, Avett Brothers, Pat Green, British Sea Power, Vashti Bunyan, GWAR, The Whigs, Konono No. 1, The Slits, Colin Hay, The Coup, Why?, The Dirtbombs, Rocco DeLuca & The Burden, My Brightest Diamond, Six Organs of Admittance, Dengue Fever, Viva Voce, Two Ton Boa, The King Khan & BBQ Show, Dan Sartain, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Lez Zeppelin, Bo Bice, Black Devil Disco Club, and Dragonforce.
I would really like it if any of the acts in bold were at this year's Coachella...

breakjaw
02-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Oh and the Pink Floyd rumors are downright silly.Roger Waters has a complete band that has rehearsed and toured this "Darkside" show for over a year.Is he going to tell them they are all fired,so he can join his good buddy Gilmour for a non-charity,non-televised festival? And solo,I'm sure he takes the lion's share of the fee he is paid,plus the merch,but with Floyd it'd be split at least down the middle with Gilmour.So he would lose money doing Coachella,and even though he was a hippie,he wasn't that much of a hippie.
Sorry everyone,I just don't see anyway this'll happen.

rage patton
02-02-2008, 12:00 AM
I love Mars Volta but every time I see them at a festival it's just awful they need 2 to 3 hours to really shine. Yeah I read the Desert Sessions thing in an interview with Mike Patton it's on the Ipecac website. BTW just curious to know your Patton collection status.

Woh wait... is Desert Sessions signed to Ipecac? I had no idea there was Patton/Hommes relation. I should have guessed it though. Both of those guys have connections with everyone.
And I have seen Mars Volta twice, playing 70 minute sets each time... and both times they kicked ass.

gratytrainridesagain
02-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Yeah actually Songs for the Deaf was released on vinyl through Ipecac (lucky enough to have one) then they went elsewhere but DS is still signed.

rage patton
02-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Only the vinyl was released through Ipecac? Weird. The CD I have is through interscope... WAIT! Well what do ya know? I just looked at my vinyl copy of "Era Vulgaris" and it was released under Ipecac as well.
You learn something new everyday.

gratytrainridesagain
02-02-2008, 12:11 AM
They might just have a vinyl contract although I've never heard of anything like that, but Hommes and Patton are weird guys. Which works of Patton do you have?

rage patton
02-02-2008, 12:16 AM
As far as an extensive Patton collection goes... I don't have one. At all. It makes me sad to think about. I can never find any of his other projects beside FNM and Mr. Bungle in stores. Even then its hard. I still don't have FNM Album of The Year and Mr. Bungles California... because I have never seen them in stores. Also, I have asked a couple CD stores if they have any Tomahawk CDs, and most of them say they have never gotten a single Tomahawk CD in the store. Ever. I was lucky enough to grab one of TWO copies of Anonymous that HMV had when they first recieved it. I have never been able to find any Fantomas albums either.
And forget about singles/demos... I havent even gone out looking for those. I do realize there is this thing called "the internets" but if I went looking for all the Patton stuff I want to buy, I would be broke.
What about your Patton collection?

gratytrainridesagain
02-02-2008, 12:34 AM
All the FNM, Tomahawk,Fantomas, Solo, and Mr. Bungle.
Lovage, Peeping Tom, General Patton vs. The Xecutioners, Hemophiliac, Weird Little Boy, Moonchild, Astronome, Maldoror, Mike Patton & Dillenger Escape Plan, Kaada/Patton, and various other artists cds colabberated on, some bootlegs of him with Buckethead, Rakim, Naked City, and John Zorn.

I'd suggest Virinal Coordinates by Eyvind Kang, Lovage, and the Fantomas/Melt Banana split.

microcuts
02-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Oh and the Pink Floyd rumors are downright silly.Roger Waters has a complete band that has rehearsed and toured this "Darkside" show for over a year.Is he going to tell them they are all fired,so he can join his good buddy Gilmour for a non-charity,non-televised festival? And solo,I'm sure he takes the lion's share of the fee he is paid,plus the merch,but with Floyd it'd be split at least down the middle with Gilmour.So he would lose money doing Coachella,and even though he was a hippie,he wasn't that much of a hippie.

They seem like the kind of people that would just donate the money to charity anyway, if they're so adamant in only getting back together in the name of raising money and awareness for global issues. I agree this would be a highly unlikely scenario, but I can't help but think how mindblowing this would be if it actually does somehow happen. My boss would be insanely jealous of me.

gratytrainridesagain
02-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Oh and RagePatton if you can find it there's a bootleg from a Les Claypool fancy band show that they did here like 2 years ago where they cover 'One Step Beyond".

Amneeziac
02-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Oh god, could you imagine Metallica replacing Portishead on Saturday? Just the thought of Portishead -> Metallica makes me laugh out loud. Terrible, hahaha.

M Sparks
02-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Why do people keep claiming he's been touring Dark Side Of The Moon forever? He did it last year. That's it.

"forever" is obviously an exaggeration.

I know exactly when he was in my area last year...mid June. So by the time Coachella rolls around, it'll at LEAST have been 10 1/2 months. Probably much longer. Point is, a lot of big names kick off their tour at Coachella, not end it.

EDIT...This tour started in June 2006. The show I almost went to was one of the last. Sorry, that's forfuckingever in tour terms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Waters_-_The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_Live

idrive1life
02-02-2008, 05:26 AM

Yeah, it would be nice to see any of those (the bolded ones) get added or comeback to Coachella.

M Sparks
02-02-2008, 05:28 AM

I've always agreed this was a silly rumor, but thanks for coming up with some good solid reasons WHY it's a silly rumor.

rage patton
02-02-2008, 08:26 AM
All the FNM, Tomahawk,Fantomas, Solo, and Mr. Bungle.
Lovage, Peeping Tom, General Patton vs. The Xecutioners, Hemophiliac, Weird Little Boy, Moonchild, Astronome, Maldoror, Mike Patton & Dillenger Escape Plan, Kaada/Patton, and various other artists cds colabberated on, some bootlegs of him with Buckethead, Rakim, Naked City, and John Zorn.

I'd suggest Virinal Coordinates by Eyvind Kang, Lovage, and the Fantomas/Melt Banana split.

Oh, and I have Peeping Tom too. And I have looked high and low for the Fantomas/Melt Banana split. With no luck...

Oh and RagePatton if you can find it there's a bootleg from a Les Claypool fancy band show that they did here like 2 years ago where they cover 'One Step Beyond".

Wait whaaaaaa? Seriously? I will definately need to look into that.

Damn you for beeing so logical breakjaw!

HunterGather
02-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Sadgasm for coachella 08!!!!

Yes!! Homer, Lenny, Carl, and Lou the cop
http://www.lardlad.com/images/promo/kabf04-a.jpg

GnarVee
02-02-2008, 08:39 AM
SADGASM FTW!!!!

hypervera
02-02-2008, 09:33 AM
yeah sadgasm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roger waters

johnnypolite
02-02-2008, 12:53 PM
As far as additions go, I'll believe when I see it. I'm not getting my hopes up.

kiely
02-02-2008, 12:56 PM
The promise of either of these two bands doesn't excite me at all.

concyensa
02-02-2008, 01:04 PM
this are going to be the additions, believe me....

R.E.M. (FRIDAY)
UNDERWORLD (SUNDAY)
MY BLOODY VALENTINE (FRIDAY)
BECK (SUNDAY)
BUILT TO SPILL (SUNDAY)
AUTECHRE (FRIDAY)

a friend of my who is close related to a shaman who see the future told him, it's true....

M Sparks
02-02-2008, 01:36 PM
a friend of my who is close related to a shaman who see the future told him, it's true....
:rotfl

This would explain everything that's wrong with the universe...if there was such a thing as a shaman, they'd waste all their time on figuring out the lineup too.

concyensa
02-02-2008, 02:09 PM
well the thing is that shamans are bored as boredom and they always predict when the world is gonna end, when the antichrist george w. bush is going to die and shit like that so my friend came to his shaman and gave to him a poster of the lineup and shaman did whatever acid or mescaline he had to do and later on he just predict it, i think that's how it works, maybe the shaman is kinda into the music you know and he help him out....................it would be great that built to spill played on Sunday don't you think? jaja, peace bro!

alex97
02-02-2008, 02:28 PM
SADGASM FTW!!!!

Yeah, i mean.. if there are gorillaz...

Sadgasm would rock!

politically incorrect :pulse

I'd rather have Jack. And I'm pretty sure I'm in much better shape than you--it's Suprefan's fat face in my avatar. My abs could saw through zombies.

how lame was that??? still laughing.. :rotfl :laughyou

alex97
02-02-2008, 02:33 PM
metallica is metallica one of the best ever in metal but just not a fit for coachella

TRUE

stp was never really a headliner. they headline the family values tour a while ago and it did poorly. they are a perfect sub-headline type of band. i put them, godsmack, rob zombie and distrubed as certain bands that i dont think are that great as headliners but perfect as a sub headliner

they were too nice for the family values crowd, that's why..

wow! shame on you! how dare you compare stp with godsmack??

:nono

i shouldn't like what you say,, but, it really makes sense

And STP....you gotta be kidding. They were Limp Biscuit before there was a Limp Biscuit. Maybe thier Indie cred has grown since they broke up, but come on. Stone Temple Pilots?

How old were you in the early 90s??
were you even born at the time?
if you were, my apollogies, maybe you just don't know shit.

F00FIGHTER20
02-02-2008, 03:14 PM

that is an outrageous statement, dude.....seriously.... apologize

clearly, you have never listened to STP...

M Sparks
02-02-2008, 03:29 PM
that is an outrageous statement, dude.....seriously.... apologize

clearly, you have never listened to STP...

Yeah, I HATE STP, and think you deserve an apology.

Limp Biscuit was always the bottom of the barrel. STP was second rate at worst.

hypervera
02-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I HATE STP, and think you deserve an apology.

Limp Biscuit was always the bottom of the barrel. STP was second rate at worst.

what about linkin park?

lostsoul86
02-02-2008, 04:14 PM
what about linkin park?

linkin park would be terrible. but they wont be there they got thier own tour going on right now

Memorial_07
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
this are going to be the additions, believe me....

R.E.M. (FRIDAY)
UNDERWORLD (SUNDAY)
MY BLOODY VALENTINE (FRIDAY)
BECK (SUNDAY)
BUILT TO SPILL (SUNDAY)
AUTECHRE (FRIDAY)

R.E.M. and MBV on friday.
No way in hell.

SnowShoe
02-02-2008, 05:08 PM

This post is on target. I agree totally.

Metallica is not playing Coachella because they are confirmed for Bonnaroo.

Bonnaroo headliners are Metallica and Pearl Jam. I'm taking bets, for all you doubters.

paulb
02-02-2008, 05:37 PM
This post is on target. I agree totally.

Metallica is not playing Coachella because they are confirmed for Bonnaroo.

Bonnaroo headliners are Metallica and Pearl Jam. I'm taking bets, for all you doubters.

ill take 10 bucks on no Metallica.

thelastgreatman
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Listen to Pretty Penny and try and tell me that STP belongs anywhere near that comparison.

And M Sparks, okay, so he started touring it in 2006, he did so for a year. You realize that's the first time he's ever done this though, right? The first time anyone's heard Dark Side Of The Moon front to back in concert in over a decade?

menikmati
02-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Pretty Penny is the only STP song I'll listen to. Anything other than that, can go into the recycling bin as far as I'm concerned.

thelastgreatman
02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Dude, Still Remains? C'mon. Anyone that needs to be refreshed on why STP is fucking amazing, pop on Still Remains right now. Thank you.

captncrzy
02-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Jen, so my face freaks you out? Thanks....

No. It's just disorienting that your face with that hat on is his avatar.

thelastgreatman
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM
You can be honest, Jen.

So your name's Jen? Didn't know that. Well I tip my fedora to you.

joshc
02-02-2008, 08:40 PM
leave it to Metallica rumors to make J.J. seem like a wise choice. Brilliant.

GnarVee
02-02-2008, 08:54 PM
leave it to Metallica rumors to make J.J. seem like a wise choice. Brilliant.

hahaha

summerkid
02-02-2008, 09:13 PM
i will say this that if coachella were going to announce additions they would be wise to release that information around the time of the roo's lineup announcement to steal some of the thunder.

M Sparks
02-03-2008, 05:30 AM
what about linkin park?

Nowhere near Limp Biscuit.

At least I understand WHY a 13 year old kid would wanna listen to Linkin Park.

M Sparks
02-03-2008, 05:50 AM
And M Sparks, okay, so he started touring it in 2006, he did so for a year. You realize that's the first time he's ever done this though, right? The first time anyone's heard Dark Side Of The Moon front to back in concert in over a decade?

Well, now you're just missing my point and putting other people's complaints on me.

What I was saying was, IF they were trying to fool people by hiding a Pink Floyd reunion (which is absurd, but this is a 'what if'), it would make more sense to put up Waters than Gilmour.

BECAUSE he's been doing this tour for quite awhile (is that better?), people know it's going to be a big event. It doesn't seem THAT odd to top off Coachella with this tour because it's a big deal. You see, I'm actually AGREEING with you, ya paranoid junkie. I'm totally psyched for this.

If Gilmour was headlining, it would be a lot stranger. He's been off tour for a couple years, no new material, ect.

BTW...I would think Zombies are pretty soft. In Shaun Of The Dead, they sawed through them with a Sade record.

M Sparks
02-03-2008, 06:01 AM
Dude, Still Remains? C'mon. Anyone that needs to be refreshed on why STP is fucking amazing, pop on Still Remains right now. Thank you.

Can someone objective tell me...did STP get a lot better after "Purple" or whatever it was called?

I just tuned them out after that. I honestly don't even remember them having more than those first two albums. Maybe I'm missing out on something really great. I'm willing to change my position, but I've heard the first two albums plenty and I never got the point. They weren't awful- except "Sex Type Thing"...thats one of the worst songs of the grunge era. Everything else was just bland to me.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Here is my logic as to why I will believe the Pink Floyd reunion until Roger actually takes the stage....Paul Tollet loves surprises...period...he knew before hand of the whole Daft Punk Pyramid before any else did...he probably got off on the fact of how epic it was going to be with out anyone knowing...Coachella is all about surprises...and again if it doesn't happen then we'll still get a amazing show from Roger....

still would be amazing if he opened with Comfortably Numb to have Gilmour join him on stage for his part and the audience to go ape....would be this years Daft Punk Pyramid Surprise...only better...LOTS BETTER....:)
there's my peace...

M Sparks
02-03-2008, 07:33 AM
still would be amazing if he opened with Comfortably Numb to have Gilmour join him on stage for his part and the audience to go ape....

Half of them wouldn't even know who he was.

BTW, if Waters does the whole show, Numb is the closer.

brando4n82
02-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Secret Tweeker Pad

scoop49er
02-03-2008, 08:40 AM
just got done watching roger waters' set from live earth. good solid band! really looking forward to it! to hear "great gig in the sky" at coachella is gonna be fucking bliss!

Bud Luster
02-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Shirley Temple's Pussy... actually.

Saw them open for Robert Plant. They stole the show, easily...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-03-2008, 08:44 AM

Yeah, I am aware what he is going to close with...I just think it would be Epic....

Just Sayin'

thestripe
02-03-2008, 10:08 AM

If you know who Roger Waters is than you know you David Gilmore is.

woogie846
02-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Has "early next week" been defined a little more?

gibsonorbust
02-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Has "early next week" been defined a little more?

ID'd as around Bonnaroo's announcement, I assume. If that answer is any consolation. :o

frozen pilgrim
02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I...
I'd actually really like to see metallica.
I know they're not at all within the "normal" musical parameters of the festival, but. okay.
I saw them on their st anger tour. worst album ever, but it meant an opportunity to see them live. they hadn't been to toronto in quite a while. and it was actually good. plenty of obligatory explosions and an appropriately expansive, complicated set.
they also played just about flawlessly, tight, fast, and they even seemed to be enjoying themselves, which is a lot more than i can say for a couple of acts on the bill currently.
and they also only played one song off of st anger.

rob trujillo's not a particularly technical bass player, but the addition of his energy to that band means that lars the cocky prick finally has a strong counterpart in the rythm section to keep his ass in check.

just saying.

I still think they're a very very unlikely addition, but... who fucking knows these days.

Boourns
02-03-2008, 12:36 PM
My Bloody Valentine, Asobi Seksu, Beirut to be added to Friday
Feist, Final Fantasy, Menomena to be added to Sunday

I base this on absolutely nothing but wishful thinking.

M Sparks
02-03-2008, 01:36 PM
If you know who Roger Waters is than you know you David Gilmore is.

What I'm saying is, you've got all these kids who wouldn't have known Roger Waters name a few weeks ago, but they've had 3 months to ask mom and dad who he is, and get a copy of DSOTM off Limewire and they "think they might like to go to the show." And then Gilmour walks out...do you think these kids are going to know him by sight (from 200 yards away) , if they know him at all?

Although, the people up front are gonna know, and they'll cheer, and then the kids will follow the crowd.

Jankster
02-03-2008, 02:12 PM
[/QUOTE]How old were you in the early 90s??
if you were, my apollogies, maybe you just don't know shit.[/QUOTE]

I am actually 40 and I was working in the music business at the time STP released thier first album. When they first came out, they didn't get much respect because of Scott Weiland's past musical efforts and they just sounded like every other band trying to capitalize on the grunge thing at the time. I had a friend that really liked them and I was slightly swayed by the arrangements of thier slower songs. If they had a different singer I might be more into them, but even then I probably would only enjoy a handful of songs. STP>Limp Bizcuit, Scott Weiland=Fred Durst.

David Gilmour toured last year with new material and while it was a good show, it was nowhere near as good as the Roger Waters show. Roger just seemed like he was WAY more into it. I also think that RW is stoked to be playing Coachella and understands the significance. There is no way he will just be going through the motions; he will pull out all the stops and put on an epic show.

My only add requests would be The Replacements, Husker Du and X.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-03-2008, 02:15 PM
I wonder if Roger will check out the other acts andwhat he'll think?
Maybe he saw Kraftwerk in the 70's?

thelastgreatman
02-03-2008, 02:45 PM
How old were you in the early 90s??
if you were, my apollogies, maybe you just don't know shit.

I am actually 40 and I was working in the music business at the time STP released thier first album. When they first came out, they didn't get much respect because of Scott Weiland's past musical efforts and they just sounded like every other band trying to capitalize on the grunge thing at the time. I had a friend that really liked them and I was slightly swayed by the arrangements of thier slower songs. If they had a different singer I might be more into them, but even then I probably would only enjoy a handful of songs. STP>Limp Bizcuit, Scott Weiland=Fred Durst.

David Gilmour toured last year with new material and while it was a good show, it was nowhere near as good as the Roger Waters show. Roger just seemed like he was WAY more into it. I also think that RW is stoked to be playing Coachella and understands the significance. There is no way he will just be going through the motions; he will pull out all the stops and put on an epic show.

My only add requests would be The Replacements, Husker Du and X.

You're out of your mind. If you'd ever seen STP live, Weiland is one of the best frontmen ever.

Rhymes with "the"
02-03-2008, 02:45 PM
What I'm saying is, you've got all these kids who wouldn't have known Roger Waters name a few weeks ago, but they've had 3 months to ask mom and dad who he is, and get a copy of DSOTM off Limewire and they "think they might like to go to the show." And then Gilmour walks out...do you think these kids are going to know him by sight (from 200 yards away) , if they know him at all?

Although, the people up front are gonna know, and they'll cheer, and then the kids will follow the crowd.

Maybe I'm not speaking for everyone, but I'm pretty sure every mothers son knows who these guys are.

Maybe not the JJ fans.

coldstart
02-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Roger Waters is booked, not Pink Floyd/Gilmour. Get over it.

Memorial_07
02-03-2008, 07:22 PM
what day will more names be announced?

alex97
02-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Jankster:
Scott Weiland=Fred Durst..

i did wrote that i apologized if you were older..

however, i don't care if your mother invented the wheel, thou shalt never compare weiland to durst.. at least not if you know the slightest about them and their music.

goodgrl
02-03-2008, 07:31 PM
WHOA! Can i jst say from a female perspective Weiland>Durst.
THANK YOU!

Senor Cardgage
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Fred Durst would like you all to know that he would really appreciate it if someone would be so kind as to "touch my[his] ass and balls"

boarderwoozel3
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I've seen STP live and was not impressed. It was a shitty set.

Amneeziac
02-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Thom Yorke > Jesus > Scott Weiland > Fred Durst.

Settled.

Shortlist of bands to be added:

Aphex Twin
Band of Horses
Miracle Fortress
Neon Neon
Okkervil River
TÚlÚpopmusik
The Veils
Yeah Yeah Yeahs

nbvwes
02-04-2008, 02:28 AM
You're out of your mind. If you'd ever seen STP live, Weiland is one of the best frontmen ever.

i've seen him live fronted Velvet Revolver and thought he was one of the worst frontmen ever...

oh, and this is what i expect the Roger Waters set will likely look like:
Roger Waters Set List, Coachella '08
Welcome To The Machine
Hey You
Comfortably Numb

DSOTM:
Breathe In The Air
On The Run
Time
The Great Gig In The Sky
Money
Us And Them
Any Color You Like
Brain Damage
Eclipse

Encore:
Wish You Were Here
Another Brick In The Wall

Which gives him a normal headliner length set time, he may throw another song or two in there, but it'll be something like that...

New additions to be added:
The Mars Volta
Veruca Salt
Floater
dir en grey
Imperial Teen
Goldfrapp

Aphex Twin (surprise act)

it's all true, i promise, i think i read it on wikipedia and/or myspace...

Memorial_07
02-04-2008, 06:02 AM
New additions to be added:
The Mars Volta
Veruca Salt
Floater
dir en grey
Imperial Teen
Goldfrapp

Aphex Twin (surprise act)

it's all true, i promise, i think i read it on wikipedia and/or myspace...

God damn it, you better be right.

brando4n82
02-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Thom Yorke > Jesus > Scott Weiland > Fred Durst.

Settled.

Shortlist of bands to be added:

Aphex Twin
Band of Horses
Miracle Fortress
Neon Neon
Okkervil River
TÚlÚpopmusik
The Veils
Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Telepopmusik, YES! haha good choice

Thom Yorke is a fucking tool

M Sparks
02-04-2008, 10:00 AM
I read that Fred Durst is directing a family comedy starring Ice Cube.

That's like a black hole of suck. We may be in danger this summer.

braundiggity
02-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Most people know who david gilmour is, but might not recognize him. That's the key distinction, and the potential problem with having the rest of Floyd come out unannounced. I certainly know Pink Floyd very well, but until recently, I don't think I would've even recognized a picture of Roger Waters. Definitely not Gilmour. I want to know it's the full floyd, so I don't spend the show wondering if that is in fact Gilmour.

And ps, Floyd ain't reuniting.

starrdogg
02-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Well, there goes any chance of Feist playing. http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/48482-feist-announces-spring-american-tour

She'll be on the east coast with dates scheduled all three dates of Coachella.

rage patton
02-04-2008, 01:53 PM
The link wont work for me... any west coast dates?

onawhim onadare
02-04-2008, 02:03 PM
The link wont work for me... any west coast dates?

There is one Vancouver date..but that's all I see for the west coast.

I was really hoping for Feist or BSS :(

rage patton
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
No unfortunately.

I was really hoping for Feist or BSS :(

No west coast dates? Hmm... I thought, since shes not at Coachella, she would be a lock for Sasquatch. I guess not.

F00FIGHTER20
02-04-2008, 02:06 PM
seems like this thread has gone off topic.....has anyone else heard that there will be additions this week, besides the one person that started the thread?

i mean next week is now this week....monday and tuesday possibly wednesday can be considered early in the week.

rage patton
02-04-2008, 02:13 PM
There is no specific dates as to when additions will be anouced.

I am sure there will be SOME additions to the line up. However, how big they are and when they are added... no one knows.

fatbastard
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Regrets on the Madness thing Rage Patton. I was looking forward to them almost as much as you were.

leo01g
02-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Give me Mars Volta!
I doubt it since they are having a show in LA. Unless its like that Pumpkins deal where their LA show ended up being the LA Invasion. Volta could do Coachella maybe?

daft$tar
02-04-2008, 03:22 PM
stp? metallica? could it get any worse?? :(

hypervera
02-04-2008, 03:24 PM
stp? metallica? could it get any worse?? :(

yeah Stone Temple Pilots!!!

kreutz2112
02-04-2008, 03:29 PM

I agree with both these statements. Also would someone who has been following this thread care to summarize it for me and let me know if any of this shit seems legit. Thanks in advance.

damon8
02-04-2008, 03:30 PM
mars volta!!!!

Boourns
02-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Well, there goes any chance of Feist playing. http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/48482-feist-announces-spring-american-tour

She'll be on the east coast with dates scheduled all three dates of Coachella.

No Coachella and no west coast dates? Fucking weak. Goldenvoice not getting Feist to play Coachella (ever) is a massive fail worthy of the Price Is Right loser horns.

woogie846
02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Damn, it's too bad that Feist is out of the question.

boyalien0
02-04-2008, 04:14 PM
No Coachella and no west coast dates? Fucking weak. Goldenvoice not getting Feist to play Coachella (ever) is a massive fail worthy of the Price Is Right loser horns.

Wasn't she there with BSS in 03? Or am I confusing her with Emily Haines? Whether she was or not, that remains to this day one of my all-time favorite coachella sets.

Boourns
02-04-2008, 04:16 PM
2004, a day I absolutely could not attend. I dunno if she was there, but I know Emily was. And now that a significant number of people actually know BSS and Feist it needs to happen.

boyalien0
02-04-2008, 04:26 PM
I just like to get nitpicky. Oh yeah, 04. I always assume they played in 03 because of all the "B" acts I saw that year - Beastie Boys, Blur, Blue Man Group, Ben Folds, Ben Harper and Badly Drawn Boy. Anyways.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-04-2008, 05:06 PM

best use of a price is right quote ever.....

M Sparks
02-05-2008, 02:06 AM

I just wanted to say "I told you so."

http://coachella.com/coachella_v7_3day_web_poster_sat_1_26.jpg

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-05-2008, 06:15 AM
I just hope your wrong about STP....

M Sparks
02-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I just hope your wrong about STP....

STP was just for example. I really wouldn't care either way, but Miss Polly would be nice.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-05-2008, 06:25 AM
STP was just for example. I really wouldn't care either way, but Miss Polly would be nice.

I second for Miss Polly Jean Harvey!

bartelby
02-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Wasn't she there with BSS in 03? Or am I confusing her with Emily Haines? Whether she was or not, that remains to this day one of my all-time favorite coachella sets.

it was Emily and she stole my heart that day...the set is hands down the best i've ever witnessed at coachella

summerkid
02-05-2008, 06:43 AM
the reason why kraftwerk got bumped up to first line is to make room for spiritualized on the third line. Simple as that folks because remember spiritualized is being moved to saturday.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
02-05-2008, 06:45 AM
the reason why kraftwerk got bumped up to first line is to make room for spiritualized on the third line. Simple as that folks because remember spiritualized is being moved to saturday.

UGH!!! SATURDAY IS GOING TO BE RIDDLED WITH CONFLICTS!!!

summerkid
02-05-2008, 06:54 AM
hopefully they add somebody on sunday.

microlovebeat
02-05-2008, 07:05 AM

no i don't think so.

BeHereNOW
02-05-2008, 07:13 AM

agree,
best Price is Right quote ever

ATamreLion
02-05-2008, 07:21 AM
The Stone Temple Pilots aren't anything special. For me, they'll just be taking up a spot that a better band could be playing.

If Metallica plays my head will explode and I'll immediately sell my tickets. They just don't belong at Coachella and are some of the biggest red-neck, untalented sell-outs ever.

braundiggity
02-05-2008, 07:22 AM
If spiritualized is moved to second line - and I do really like spiritualized - that just continues to highlight the lesser must-see quality/draw of the top-tier (first and second line) acts this year.

jonnypark
02-05-2008, 07:42 AM
St. Anger around my neck
He never gets respect
You force it out
You force it out

hypervera
02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
The Stone Temple Pilots aren't anything special. For me, they'll just be taking up a spot that a better band could be playing.

If Metallica plays my head will explode and I'll immediately sell my tickets. They just don't belong at Coachella and are some of the biggest red-neck, untalented sell-outs ever.

stp are not special to you because youre 18 years old and they are not indie shit or something weird

sbessiso
02-05-2008, 12:41 PM
stp are not special to you because youre 18 years old and they are not indie shit or something weird

god i hate how people insult one another on here

Senor Cardgage
02-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Im 33 and sorry but STP werent anything special back in 92,93,94,95 and so on.

Purple was a pretty great record, but other than that they were basically Bush.

faxman75
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
The truth has been spoken. End thread.

M Sparks
02-05-2008, 12:48 PM

THANK YOU! I was beginning to think my memory was going.

F00FIGHTER20
02-05-2008, 12:49 PM

have you ever listened to Tiny Music or No. 4?

i was a fan of Bush.... i don't really understand your comparison.....they don't sound anything alike.

kreutz2112
02-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Kitchenware and Cany Bars was an excellent song.

jonnypark
02-05-2008, 12:52 PM
I would probably watch STP if their set list looked like this:

Big Bang Baby
Interstate Love Song

anything more than that would be too much