PDA

View Full Version : After 07' Coachella will always sell out

Jakewc151
01-31-2008, 01:14 AM
Word of mouth has caused a rising popularity in Coachella.. Regardless of a lack of a good headliner line up this year, single-days are already sold out.. Three days will be sold out within a month I predict..

Although this board seems to hate Jack Johnson and thinks he ruined this year (I agree that Jack Johnson should not even be NEAR the lineup, but still am going). The undercard is still great, and no one can get past that. The people who can understand that Jack Johnson doesn't affect Coachella at all and that if the lineup remained the same except without him would be awesome are real coachella fans.. Honestly you all know if JJ wasn't on the lineup all you bitches would still come.. Fuck all you bitches who can't stop BITCHING!!

Memorial_07
01-31-2008, 05:53 AM
go join the other endless threads about this subject

JustSteve
01-31-2008, 07:51 AM
(I agree that Jack Johnson should not even be NEAR the lineup, but still am going).

you do realize he has played in previous years, right? no one complained back then...

elChurro
01-31-2008, 08:52 AM
one word: SCALPERS

beavington
01-31-2008, 09:15 AM
you do realize he has played in previous years, right? no one complained back then...

if you are not top billed then you just get cool points for being on the line up, if you are the headliner you have to have the cred going in.