PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place to stay for Coachella?

hapazap
01-29-2008, 06:51 PM
I have a two bedroom fully furnished condo with a master king bed, queen bed in 2nd room and a queen sleeper in living room. The room sleeps six has two bathrooms, a fully furnished kitchen (you only need to bring food & drink), private patio with gas BBQ and access to a lazy river, swimming pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, basketball courts, spa and you name it. This resort is the newest in the Indio and is just a few minutes from the venue. This condo is available 4/25/08 through 4/28/08. Avoid all the traffic and enjoy cush digs while hanging out in Coachella, for just $500 a night (split up to six persons). Good luck getting anything this nice with all the amenities, roomy, and close to the concert without paying twice as much. If you are really interested I can be reached by email... hapazap@aol.com

Nitcha
02-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I am totally down if anyone else is interested to split up the price...I sent an email but hope that some other people see I have responded and know I'd be in for all 3 days. This is my first year and I can't wait!

junior30
02-08-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm totally interested, especially if the above poster is going in.

There will be 3-5 of us attending, and we just need a place to crash and hang out until the fest starts.

I just don't want to camp anymore.

unknown
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm in. There are 3 of us..... Anyone interested in working this out or am I too late?

hapazap
03-06-2008, 03:36 PM
The condo is still available and it is as good as it looks and then some. If you are still interested, email at hapazap@aol.com.

There are others also interested, so it is first come first serve. Speaking from experience, lodging for this event goes quick and what is available is priced really high. For 3-5 persons, you only looking at $100 a person per night, which is extremely reasonable. So if you are truly interested reply soon!

Faby1978
03-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi guys I'll be interested to share this condo, it's only me, let me know if it's still available!
Fabiana

stonedsould
03-18-2008, 06:02 AM
it would be me and 1 person... totally intrested too! lets do this

airguitarvet
03-18-2008, 09:26 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15444