PDA

View Full Version : Would someone please update the line-up info on the Websites latest news

towens1
01-29-2008, 10:29 AM
The info on the latest news link on the Coachella website is incorrect... it hasn't been updated since the 21st. I, like many others, would like to get a better idea of who is playing on certain days.

Also... does anybody know about the single day tickets??? are they available?
Thanks

psychic friend
01-29-2008, 10:52 AM
dude the line up by date is under event info and is updated.

the tickets page tells you your ticket answer

rage patton
01-29-2008, 10:56 AM
I can't find the day by day schedule anywhere!!! (http://www.coachella.com/event/Lineup%20by%20day)

towens1
01-30-2008, 05:24 AM
dude the line up by date is under event info and is updated.

the tickets page tells you your ticket answer

No.
On the Coachella Website. The "listed" line-up that is only in font and is in the Latest News Section still says Madness is playing and Kate Nash is not. The latest news "update" was last "updated" on Jan 21st. Just asking if maybe we could get an update since tickets are nearly $280 and u can only purchase for all 3 days. I'm not tryin to hate or to be negative toward Coachella, I'm merely trying to figure out what I'm paying for since it's not a small chunk of change to attend. I think It's only fair that the proper info to be distributed.... that's all. But, I must say, I think these tactics are not the norm for Coachella and it is a little weird that single day tickets sold out in a matter of 2 hrs.

gaypalmsprings
01-30-2008, 05:30 AM
I can't find Madness or Goldfrapp, nor single day tickets. Please help.

faxman75
01-30-2008, 05:48 AM
You are all blind. He is right. Madness is still listed as are single day prices.

Main page, updates, official news.

http://coachella.com/updates/news

psychic friend
01-30-2008, 07:15 AM
that is from the press release. old news. if you look on the news page there is all the older news posts too. should i go delete all the old news? :(

faxman75
01-30-2008, 07:39 AM
So updates and official news doesn't give someone the impression that they are getting the latest news?

Whatevs. I know the lineup so I don't care. :)

towens1
01-30-2008, 07:30 PM
So updates and official news doesn't give someone the impression that they are getting the latest news?

Whatevs. I know the lineup so I don't care. :)

Agreed. I know the lineup as it stands for now, and i feel like i've known the lineup since the changes were made ( i also have purchased two 3 day tickets and booked a flight from Ohio and booked a hotel room) but i also feel that Coachella's tactics this year are a little out of the norm.... maybe even a bit suspect.

I'm over it. We have tickets. We will be there supporting this event 100%... I hope Coachella supports us 100%

Sexecutioner
01-30-2008, 07:48 PM
should i go delete all the old news? :(

I think they are asking GV to put up new news, not delete old news.

psychic friend
01-30-2008, 07:59 PM
when i have cool new news i will, just like every year. look at archived news.

matt504hrs
04-09-2008, 11:15 AM
just a quick bump, where can we see the line up?? the picture on the front page is just the prince logo and the line up on the actual line up page hasn't been updated in ages (that i'm aware of)

captncrzy
04-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Dude, I'm sure someone is working on it.