PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Disappointment

Crackerfromcrenshaw
01-28-2008, 05:32 PM
I know i will enjoy coachella, otherwise i would not have bought my ticket, but i was told from a credible source from MUTE records that Allison will be performing at Thee coachella, and when i asked him later about it he replied, "she decided at the last moment to spend more time at home, apparently she has a personal life too(sarcastically)," this all meaning there is going to be no goldfrapp this year, oh and btw for all you freaks who are obsessing over the fact that underworld is not playing, a. they just played at the fucking hollywood bowl, and b. too many good bands = too many conflicts just deal, i mean there is sooo many great acts coming out this year, fatboy slim, portishead, kraftfuckngwerk, spiritualized, and roger god damn waters... i cannot understand the complaints... i understand i am being a little hypocritical by complaining about goldfrapp but saying stop complaing but really can we just start focusing on how fucking amazing and blown away we are going to be at coachella this year, no person who goes will have a "bad time" unless they are arrested or do something stupid and get their ass knocked out.

Maaarc
01-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Longest. sentence. ever. written.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-28-2008, 05:46 PM
wait...isn't this for the Misc babble area?

instinct
01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Longest. sentence. ever. written.

FOR REALZZ!!

depechemodekraftwerk
01-29-2008, 05:13 AM
fatboy slim, portishead, spiritualized, and roger god damn waters

And you wondering why people are COMPLAINING????

M Sparks
01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
I know i will enjoy coachella, otherwise i would not have bought my ticket, but i was told from a credible source from MUTE records that Allison will be performing at Thee coachella, and when i asked him later about it he replied, "she decided at the last moment to spend more time at home, apparently she has a personal life too(sarcastically)," this all meaning there is going to be no goldfrapp this year.

Up until this point, I thought you were talking about Yazoo. :(

Apparently there's only one Allison in your world.

amyzzz
01-29-2008, 12:45 PM
... btw for all you freaks who are obsessing over the fact that underworld is not playing, a. they just played at the fucking hollywood bowl...
You forget that not everyone going to Coach is from California. Underworld didn't come to my town on their tour, and I'm not big enough of a fan to travel to see them, but I sure as hell would have checked them out at Coachella. Same thing for most of the dance acts. I go to maybe 10 concerts a year, so Coachella is just about it for me.

nationocean
01-29-2008, 01:25 PM
goldfrapp is a big disappointment. BIG. top band i wanted to see this year since i heard their new album awhile back.