PDA

View Full Version : Camping passes still available?

RezBanana
01-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Well with all this news about the Single day passes already being sold out I'm starting to get a little worried.
I've already bought my 3-day passes for the fest, but I wasn't aware about some of my friends wanting to camp, so as it turns out now I gotta get a camping pass. Now I would buy the pass right now, but after paying my monthly bills and buying my ticket I'm down to no cash what so ever until I get payed on the 5th of next month.
Would anyone know or have any idea or info about a limit on camping passes, or if I might be safe to wait until the 5th?

gaypalmsprings
01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
You should be fine would be my guess. Single day tix aren't sold out, they just stopped selling them.

PrettyRagdoll
01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
I was going to wait till I got paid on the 1st to buy my camping pass. But even though the line-up isn't as steller as last year I just couldn't put myself through the constant torture of not knowing whether the tickets would sell out before then or not. I just couldn't let myself become one of the the many people that were stuck begging for someone to sell them a camping pass at a descent price.

SO i bought it yesterday. lol. I you're willing to risk it... wait.

psychic friend
01-28-2008, 06:38 PM
I will try and warn people before camping sells out, like I do every year, even though people never believe me.

misterpickles
01-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I will try and warn people before camping sells out, like I do every year, even though people never believe me.

thank you! is there anyway you can get info on the 3-day passes as well (all my friends are still gathering their funds to buy them) or even a rough estimate of when they could sell out?

Encaitare
01-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Def listen to what PF says, but I would agree that for now there are plenty of camping passes - I just bought mine today and they were GA 67 and 68, and usually ticketmaster just sells them starting at 1.

JustSteve
01-28-2008, 07:40 PM
why do people always wait until the last minute to save money? you have a year to save from the last festival, save $1 a day and you are good for the following year. seriously, $1 a day and you have camping and a 3 day pass.

RezBanana
01-28-2008, 09:07 PM
why do people always wait until the last minute to save money? you have a year to save from the last festival, save $1 a day and you are good for the following year. seriously, $1 a day and you have camping and a 3 day pass.

Maybe because we are all procrastinators? lol

Oh and thanks for the heads up Pychic Friend, much appreciated