PDA

View Full Version : please please i NEED 2 sunday tickets

ratmfan105
01-29-2007, 02:05 PM
i am a hardcore die hard rage fan and this is the only time i can see them and im not ready to say "hello at and t blue room webcast" so message me if you got two sunday tickets AND I NEED 2 NOT 1
THANKS

Rezzo
01-29-2007, 02:13 PM
please please :( i'll suck you off for tickets :(

Method_man77
01-29-2007, 02:15 PM
i am a hardcore die hard rage fan and this is the only time i can see them and im not ready to say "hello at and t blue room webcast" so message me if you got two sunday tickets AND I NEED 2 NOT 1
THANKS

LOL

If you were such a big fan you'd suck it up and buy a 3 day pass like I was forced to..

Coming from 2,000 miles away man.

ratmfan105
01-29-2007, 07:36 PM
um yeah i was going to but my parents wont let me spend that much buddy so dont try to screw with me :dumbo :laughyou

C DUB YA
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Well you're GOING TO HAVE TO now anyways...?

People are dumb

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Well you're GOING TO HAVE TO now anyways...?

People are dumb

Great thing about being able to wipe my own ass :

I have tixs.....

FOR ME...mawahahahahwhahwhahwhahwhhawhwwwww

Good Days Last
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Haha, I've got a ticket.

That's all.

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
um yeah i was going to but my parents wont let me spend that much buddy so dont try to screw with me :dumbo :laughyou

Your not funny nor do you have a tix.

Case closed.

ellipsis
01-30-2007, 07:26 AM
people who buy single day tickets are idiots that don't understand why a festival lasts for more than one day. seriously, where's the fun in just going for one day? i can't fuckin wait to spend the best part of five days in the desert! plus, there are many other bands aside from RATM that are actually good, you know? one or two that i actually like more. i personally think that day tickets should never be sold.

KenMixtape
01-30-2007, 07:46 AM
people who buy single day tickets are idiots that don't understand why a festival lasts for more than one day. seriously, where's the fun in just going for one day? i can't fuckin wait to spend the best part of five days in the desert! plus, there are many other bands aside from RATM that are actually good, you know? one or two that i actually like more. i personally think that day tickets should never be sold.

here here!
although I am shuddering to think what i'm gonna be feeling like monday morning after 3 days of that.

jorluivil
01-30-2007, 08:39 PM
THANKS

PRESALE, PRESALE, PRESALE, PRESALE, PRESALE,

DID I MENTION THAT THERE WAS A PRESALE?

Bro, honestly. If you are such a fan why didn't you buy the txs as soon as they went on sale? I had my 3day pass and my camping pass Thursday morning, and I'm not even a 'hardcore die hard' fan of any of the bands/dj's!

C DUB YA
01-30-2007, 08:41 PM
here here!
although I am shuddering to think what i'm gonna be feeling like monday morning after 3 days of that.

Yeah - I think some people are just doing sat and sunday to lessen the blow to the system.

suprefan
01-30-2007, 08:44 PM
i was going to but my parents wont let me spend that much buddy so dont try to screw with me :dumbo :laughyou

Riiiight, and you gave yourself away to being a teenager with "my parents wont let me spend that kind of $$". Ooops welcome to the generation of trying to see bands you only heard about but got back together so now its cool to see reunions.....

tony58g
01-31-2007, 02:16 AM
I might have a couple extra tickets for sunday when that day comes... how much are you willing to pay for them? Are you gonna arrive Saturday night... I might even have a place for you to stay? E-mail me at tony58g@hotmail.com

vinylmartyr
01-31-2007, 02:31 AM
I might have a few Sunday tixs also.