PDA

View Full Version : Paul Tollet (Golden Voice) Should Write a Book

RODGERRAMJET
01-27-2008, 05:13 PM
I'd love to read about all the inside "dirt" with regards to the various Coachella festivals over the years. Paul should write a book! Hell, Paul, if you're reading this, and you don't know how to write, I've got a bachelor's degree in English and a master's in Business Administration: I'll be your "ghostwriter" if that's the issue (for a percentage, of course ;<) ).

HorseTears
01-27-2008, 05:31 PM
A fine idea, but I think it's a bit too early for such a book. Let's wait until Coachella's at its 15th or 20th Anniversary. So what does one do with a BA in English and a Masters in Business Admin?

I earned a BA in English last year and I'm currently working for a Marketing firm, thought not certain it's what I want to do the rest of my life.

I'd love to read about all the inside "dirt" with regards to the various Coachella festivals over the years. Paul should write a book! Hell, Paul, if you're reading this, and you don't know how to write, I've got a bachelor's degree in English and a master's in Business Administration: I'll be your "ghostwriter" if that's the issue (for a percentage, of course ;<) ).