PDA

View Full Version : THE VERVE

jjbaldwi
01-27-2008, 11:50 AM
How do you feel about the Verve reuniting?>

musicfan66
01-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Should be one of the highlights of the weekend. I saw them about 10 years ago before they broke up and it was a fantastic performance.

hypervera
01-27-2008, 12:02 PM
friday´s best band :thu

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-27-2008, 12:02 PM
where is the "they aight" option?

jjbaldwi
01-27-2008, 12:06 PM

That's option 2. More or less. They ite...

humanoid
01-27-2008, 12:11 PM
I feel my options are kind limited in this poll...I don't feel that strongly in either direction about them playing.....I will see them though, and I will most likely enjoy it

whynotsmile99
01-27-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.steveklotz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/vomit.jpg

Sushov23
01-27-2008, 01:21 PM
That picture is just nasty.

fiopadp7791
01-27-2008, 01:52 PM

agreed.

brettski78
01-27-2008, 01:55 PM
i haven't seen the verve before, and never disliked them, but never really got into them, but i will have a look at the set i am sure this year, and thats what the festival experience is all about. new live sets.

orbit
01-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I'd watch them. Hopefully there won't be conflicts with other bands.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-27-2008, 02:08 PM
I'll pass my judgments after the performance

Blintz
01-27-2008, 02:08 PM
I have to say, the Verve is more than a "brit-pop" band; they're way different from oasis, blur, pulp, etc... their early stuff (not bittersweet symphony) is way more like my bloody valentine

Crackerfromcrenshaw
01-27-2008, 02:15 PM

CHIN TO CHEST CHIN TO CHEST, get it all out thats a good girl

Purplegator
01-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Their best album by far is 'Storm In Heaven' check it out! They are an amazing band, saw them live years ago and they are excellent, should be a real treat to see them again...can't wait!

JSam67
01-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Kinda meh. I wouldn't mind seeing them if they didn't conflict with the Raconteurs, the National or Fatboy Slim, but I don't know if such things will happen.

Weeping Willow
01-27-2008, 04:39 PM
The Verve is a big reason for me to make the trip to the desert

hypervera
01-27-2008, 04:40 PM
The Verve is a big reason for me to make the trip to the desert

yeah my only reason! :thu

Mr.Nipples
01-27-2008, 04:41 PM

is that a cephalopod?

Aladinsane
01-27-2008, 05:27 PM
yeah my only reason! :thu
DITTO!!!

boarderwoozel3
01-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Kinda meh. I wouldn't mind seeing them if they didn't conflict with the Raconteurs, the National or Fatboy Slim, but I don't know if such things will happen.

They won't conflict with the Raconteurs, guaranteed. Fatboy, probably not but the national may happen. Who knows though. Just a mere 11 weeks until the schedule is put togeather.

paulb
01-27-2008, 06:17 PM
i fuckin love it! cant wait to see them.

grantgti1039
01-27-2008, 08:10 PM
I really couldn't give a shit about the Verve reuniting. I don't hate them, by any means, but if there is a band that I'm even slightly interested while the Verve are on, I'll be somewhere else. If not, I'll be in the beer garden not really paying much attention.

alex97
01-27-2008, 09:42 PM
absolutely looking forward to see the verve perform!! :pulse

flowbee
01-28-2008, 12:37 AM
From my limited knowledge of them they're one of the biggest one-hit wonders. I'm semi-excited to see them live, even though I dont know their other songs

musicfan66
01-28-2008, 12:57 AM
From my limited knowledge of them they're one of the biggest one-hit wonders. I'm semi-excited to see them live, even though I dont know their other songs

Actually, that one "hit" is probably one of my least favorites from Urban Hymns. I much prefer Sonnet, Weeping Willow, Lucky Man and The Drugs Don't Work.

Also, check out their second cd, A Northern Soul. I personally like it a little better than Urban Hymns.

hypervera
01-28-2008, 01:15 AM

just in the U.S.
in England they are a solid band

JoePie
01-28-2008, 09:02 AM
The best live band I've ever seen and well worth the air fare.
If I only see them and Spiritualized I'll leave happy.
P.S. Kudos to musicfan66, A Northern Soul is one of the greatest albums of all time.

nationocean
01-28-2008, 12:56 PM
total lol on the barf pic.

joshisgod
01-28-2008, 01:11 PM
They already reunited a few months ago in the UK. its just them playing now. its nothing special. Same with Portishead, dont get me wrong, i cant wait to see them but this isnt the first show of the reunion.

amyzzz
01-28-2008, 01:27 PM
I know 2 songs by The Verve. I should probably dig up some other stuff.

ChiefThunderFist
01-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey you, Verve naysayer—

Chances are you’re not very familiar with The Verve’s work. And that’s okay. I hope. No. I pray—for your future listening enjoyment—that you’ve made your opinion based on limited knowledge of the band. You’re in for treat if this describes you.

So… Do yourself a favor and listen to Urban Hymns. Start with track #2 and go all the way through. If, by the end of Velvet Morning (track 12, and arguably the best track), The Verve haven’t won you over, well, then have fun at Jack Johnson. You two deserve each other.

In closing, some people may tell you to start with a different album. Don’t. Urban Hymns is your OK Computer/The Bends. You wouldn’t tell someone to start with Amnesiac, would you?

P.S. The chances of The Verve being your, “Wow, I can’t believe I didn’t know about this band before my Coachella preparations. This is my #1 discovery” is very good. Vegas odds makers are offering 2/1.

Hey you, Verve Fans—

Don’t forget Space & Time… What a great track.

Hawkings
01-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey you, Verve naysayer—

So… Do yourself a favor and listen to Urban Hymns. Start with track #2 and go all the way through. If, by the end of Velvet Morning (track 12, and arguably the best track), The Verve haven’t won you over, well, then have fun at Jack Johnson. You two deserve each other.

In closing, some people may tell you to start with a different album. Don’t. Urban Hymns is your OK Computer/The Bends. You wouldn’t tell someone to start with Amnesiac, would you?

P..

Wow, glad we both love Verve, but totally love different aspects of the band. I was lucky enough to see them the first time around and it was sheer sonic heaven. They are one of the two bands I have most pined for in Coachella wish lists to have a reunion. I thought the band was amazing and original during the albums Storm in Heaven, through No Come Down, (the Verve EP), Northern Soul. Storm in Heaven is amazing and I think their best (or not hyperbolicly one of my top 5 albums of all time) . They were melodic, dreamy and beautiful. As earlier poster have said, there early stuff is more shoe gaze and amazing while Urban Hymns was an attempt to move into more mainstream Brit pop (although perhaps not done as well as some), and away from their original sound.

Urban Hymns is to me really forgetable, as i write this i had to check to see if I still had a copy as I never play it. It is much more of a mainstream success but also less tripy, less interesting, less shoegaze esq. It is the equivalent of Ride moving away from shoegaze on pedestrian albums like "tarantula" or Carnival of LIght" or Smashing Pumpkins empty and failed later attempt Mellon Collie (as compared to Gish/Siamese Dream).

Check out Gravity Grave, SLide Away, Endless Life, Already There, Beautiful Mind, Feel, One Way to Go, History, A Man Called Sun, all of Storm in Heaven, etc...

EDIT: ok thats harsh, there are some ok tracks on Urban Hymns too, but still by far my least favorite album

ChiefThunderFist
01-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Don't get me wrong, Hawkings. I love all the Verve's earlier stuff, too. The Sun, The Sea and So It Goes are two of my favorite tracks.... I just think today's Verve Virgins are better off starting with the pop melodies of Urban Hymns. Call it the Coldplay theorem or something.

I'm guessing you were listening to them BEFORE Urban Hymns was released--which is great. I was not in the know till '97.

Hawkings
01-28-2008, 08:11 PM
ah ok, just got the OK Computer/Bends, (Pablo Honey perhaps?) more accesable starting point reference.

Can't wait right ?!

hypervera
01-28-2008, 09:12 PM
They already reunited a few months ago in the UK. its just them playing now. its nothing special. Same with Portishead, dont get me wrong, i cant wait to see them but this isnt the first show of the reunion.

haha first show of reunion in the U.S. its still special

phillthepill
01-29-2008, 12:41 AM
maybe chris martin from coldplay will come and and co sing bittersweet symphony. that would be tight

yonicsouth
01-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Now I really feel old. I saw these guys on the second stage at Lollapalooza 94...a year later, they broke up, then reunited in like 97 with a big breakthrough (bittersweet symphony single), and broke up again to reunite at Coachella 08...weird pattern but whatever....I'll wait see them when they come to San Francisco.. .hopefully The Fillmore

Hawkings
01-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Here's setlist of a recent show, London in November 2007

1 This Is Music
2 Space And Time
3 Gravity Grave
4 Weeping Willow
5 Life's An Ocean
6 Sonnet
7 Sit And Wonder
8 Velvet Morning
9 Already There
10 Stormy Clouds
11 Let The Damage Begin
12 On Your Own
13 The Rolling People
14 The Drugs Don't Work
15 Bittersweet Symphony
~
16 A Northern Soul
17 History
18 Lucky Man
19 Come On

link below is pool of songs they selected to tour with, no 'Slide Away', 'Blue' , Sun the Sea, but some early stuff, looks like a mix

http://musicslut.blogspot.com/2007/10/verve-unveils-reunion-tour-setlist.html

stewboss
01-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm so excited to see Lucky Man late in a set list, it is a brilliant song with a phenomenal groove to it. Naysayers be damned, it will be a wonderful part of the Coachella weekend.

depechemodekraftwerk
01-30-2008, 04:17 AM
Isnt this that band that did the t.v. song??? isnt that the best song they ever did????

THEY SUCK... if your holding friday of coachella on the verve???? COACHELLA NEEDS BETTER BOOKING

Hawkings
01-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Isnt this that band that did the t.v. song??? isnt that the best song they ever did????

THEY SUCK... if your holding friday of coachella on the verve???? COACHELLA NEEDS BETTER BOOKING
Sigh

The song is Bitter Sweet Symphony, that's the song various threads say is there 1 song people know. If you don't like that song or Lucky man, check out Storm in Heaven or the Verve EP, even thou they may only play a few songs from them at Coachella

or go flame Jack Johnson, zomg he's headlining, or plan on going to Sahara during their set to see G-tip and A-wax do a remix of Trance is Dead (by Dave Wang).

roscoemule
01-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks for reminding me. I need to dust off my old CD and import it. They should be fantastic live and I can't wait to see them. Although I fear some serious conflicts for me on Friday night: the Verve, Raconteurs, Breeders, Fat Boy and the National...there will be a bloody train wreck.

hypervera
01-30-2008, 09:54 AM

yeah the verve best band of friday!

Weeping Willow
01-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Here's setlist of a recent show, London in November 2007

1 This Is Music
2 Space And Time
3 Gravity Grave
4 Weeping Willow
5 Life's An Ocean
6 Sonnet
7 Sit And Wonder
8 Velvet Morning
9 Already There
10 Stormy Clouds
11 Let The Damage Begin
12 On Your Own
13 The Rolling People
14 The Drugs Don't Work
15 Bittersweet Symphony
~
16 A Northern Soul
17 History
18 Lucky Man
19 Come On

link below is pool of songs they selected to tour with, no 'Slide Away', 'Blue' , Sun the Sea, but some early stuff, looks like a mix

http://musicslut.blogspot.com/2007/10/verve-unveils-reunion-tour-setlist.html

thanks for that setlist and song pool. Out of that pool, i'd love to get the following setlist:

Starsail
Man Called Sun
Life's An Ocean
Make It Till Monday
Virtual World
She's A Superstar
Gravity Grave
This Is Music
A New Decade
Stormy Clouds
A Northern Soul
All In The Mind
Bitter Sweet Symphony
Lucky Man
Come On
Weeping Willow
Rolling People
Velvet Morning

Mockingbird73
01-30-2008, 10:49 AM
While there are many bands this year that I do like The Verve is the main reason I am going! I was dying to to see the reunion in GB and not able to make it.

A Northern Soul is one of the best albums EVER! Richard Ashcroft one of the best songwriters ever...

Can hardly wait!

gibsonorbust
01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
I know im gonna love them when I see them.

Then... their set will be over.

amyzzz
01-31-2008, 07:48 AM
I listened to 2 1/2 youtube videos, and I can't say I like more anything other than "Bittersweet Symphony" at this point.

Sonicifyouwantit
01-31-2008, 11:30 AM
I just want to hear the drugs dont work live, and along the lines of waiting for that one song, waiting for the flood by love and rockets

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-31-2008, 11:39 AM
I just want to hear BSS and Sonnet...

ChiefThunderFist
01-31-2008, 11:42 AM

THEY SUCK??? And your basing this on the "t.v. song"?

You're a moron. There's no way around it. Only a moron passes judgement on something they know nothing about. I can't believe you're 37 years old.

By the way people, that TV song, Bitter Sweet Symphony, is owned by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. Blame them for the song's overexposure.

CoolGuy12
01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
I think the only reason any one knows about them is because of "Bittersweet Symphony"...one hit wonders...and If I'm not mistaken that whole song was sampled from a Rolling Stones song.

hypervera
01-31-2008, 02:01 PM
I think the only reason any one knows about them is because of "Bittersweet Symphony"...one hit wonders...and If I'm not mistaken that whole song was sampled from a Rolling Stones song.

no and they are not one hit wonders. and i heard something about a sample the violins or something i need to hear the rolling stones song, but bittersweet symphony is not their best song and the verve is the best band of friday!

Weeping Willow
01-31-2008, 03:12 PM

Wrong. "Although the song's lyrics were written by Verve vocalist Richard Ashcroft, it has been credited to Keith Richards and Mick Jagger because the song uses the Andrew Oldham Orchestra recording of The Rolling Stones' 1965 song "The Last Time" as its foundation.

Originally, The Verve had negotiated a license to use a sample from the Oldham recording, but it was successfully argued that the Verve had used 'too much' of the sample.[4] Despite having original lyrics, the music of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" is largely based on the Oldham track (the song uses the sample as its foundation and then builds upon, though the continuous riff is Ashcroft's creation), which led to a lawsuit with ABKCO Records, Allen Klein's company that owns the rights to the Rolling Stones material of the 1960s. The matter was eventually settled, with copyright of the song reverting to ABKCO and songwriting credits to Jagger and Richards.
“ "We were told it was going to be a 50/50 split, and then they saw how well the record was doing," says band member Simon Jones. "They rung up and said 'we want 100 per cent or take it out of the shops', you don't have much choice."[5] ”

After losing the composer credits to the song, Richard Ashcroft commented, "This is the best song [Mick] Jagger and [Keith] Richards have written in 20 years."[6]

The song was later used, against the will of the band, by Nike in a shoe commercial. As a result, it was on the Illegal Art CD from the magazine Stay Free!. The song was also used in a Vauxhall Motors commercial, prompting Ashcroft to declare onstage, "Don't buy Vauxhall cars, they're shit", and the film Cruel Intentions. However the band was able to stop further use of the song by employing the European legal concept of moral rights.

Ashcroft and the band's reaction to the loss of control and financial rewards from what was their most popular song was not positive; and it has been argued long after that the issue contributed to Ashcroft's depression.[weasel words] The band split not long afterwards.

On Ashcroft's return to touring, the song traditionally ended the set list. Ashcroft also reworked the single for 'VH2 Live' for the music channel VH1, stripping the song of its strings. Ashcroft is quoted as saying during the show: "Despite all the legal angles and the bullshit, strip down to the chords and the lyrics and the melody and you realize there is such a good song there."

He also dedicated the song to Mick Jagger and Keith Richards at a gig at the Sage Gateshead in Gateshead. After an audience member booed, Ashcroft exclaimed, "Don't boo, man. As long as I can play this song I'm happy to pay a few of those guys' bills."

In a Cash For Questions interview with Q magazine in 1998, Keith Richards was asked if he thought it was harsh taking all The Verve's royalties from Bitter Sweet Symphony to which he replied, "I'm out of wack here, this is serious lawyer shit. If The Verve can write a better song, they can keep the money".

CoolGuy12
01-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Wrong. "Although the song's lyrics were written by Verve vocalist Richard Ashcroft, it has been credited to Keith Richards and Mick Jagger because the song uses the Andrew Oldham Orchestra recording of The Rolling Stones' 1965 song "The Last Time" as its foundation.

Originally, The Verve had negotiated a license to use a sample from the Oldham recording, but it was successfully argued that the Verve had used 'too much' of the sample.[4] Despite having original lyrics, the music of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" is largely based on the Oldham track (the song uses the sample as its foundation and then builds upon, though the continuous riff is Ashcroft's creation), which led to a lawsuit with ABKCO Records, Allen Klein's company that owns the rights to the Rolling Stones material of the 1960s. The matter was eventually settled, with copyright of the song reverting to ABKCO and songwriting credits to Jagger and Richards.

I'm still right

Weeping Willow
02-01-2008, 12:58 AM
I'm still right

actually, no you're not right. You said the "whole song was sampled from a Rolling Stones song", when in fact the sample comes from a tiny portion of an orchestral cover of an old Rolling Stones song. I could have sworn I pasted that information above but maybe i'm sleep deprived.

JoePie
02-01-2008, 04:24 AM
They used four bars.

hypervera
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
actually, no you're not right. You said the "whole song was sampled from a Rolling Stones song", when in fact the sample comes from a tiny portion of an orchestral cover of an old Rolling Stones song. I could have sworn I pasted that information above but maybe i'm sleep deprived.

i listened "the last time" by the stones!! and i dont know where the fuck is the music or sound or whatever that the verve used like a sample! but i dont care the verve fuckin rules!

ChiefThunderFist
02-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Ashcroft wore a T-shirt with a classic image of Keith Richards on it when I saw them in Chicago some years ago.

Weeping Willow
02-01-2008, 12:36 PM
i listened "the last time" by the stones!! and i dont know where the fuck is the music or sound or whatever that the verve used like a sample! but i dont care the verve fuckin rules!

yeah, i've read before that the sample was unrecognizable. It's beyond lame that the Stones get money for that song.

CoolGuy12
02-01-2008, 12:37 PM

im still right. the strings make the song what it is. if you disagree, i pity you.

hypervera
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
im still right. the strings make the song what it is. if you disagree, i pity you.

man have you heard the rolling stones song??? try to find the sample that the verve used. i heard the fuckin song and i didnt find anything.

and the verve is not just bittersweet symphony, they have a lot of great songs, you just need to hear the albums thats all

Weeping Willow
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM
man have you heard the rolling stones song??? try to find the sample that the verve used. i heard the fuckin song and i didnt find anything.

and the verve is not just bittersweet symphony, they have a lot of great songs, you just need to hear the albums thats all

I think coolguy would be a lot cooler if he used some critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.

ChiefThunderFist
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.theverveonline.com/videos.html has an incredible collection of Verve footage, everything from concerts (1992 - 2007) to TV appearances. This is great place for newbies to start. At least 30 live tracks.

Here's a live video of Rolling People from their 1997 US Tour: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SM8jxP2s7w&feature=related

ThomThom
02-01-2008, 03:10 PM
They are definitely one of the only reasons I am attending Friday.

Hawkings
02-01-2008, 03:16 PM
http://www.theverveonline.com/videos.html has an incredible collection of Verve footage, everything from concerts (1992 - 2007) to TV appearances. This is great place for newbies to start. At least 30 live tracks.

Here's a live video of Rolling People from their 1997 US Tour: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SM8jxP2s7w&feature=related

Nice links Chief Thunder Fist ! Was watching a some show from the various years !

fishboy
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Part of the fun of Coachella is checking out bands that you've heard of but don't know everything about.

I would suggest to people who don't know much about The Verve beyond "Bittersweet Symphony" that they at least try and catch some of their set. They are *amazing* live. And if you want to do some listening beforehand, "A Northern Soul" is a good place to start - it's halfway between their earlier spacey sound and later more straightforward rock (I hate to say "pop") stuff.

CoolGuy12
02-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I think coolguy would be a lot cooler if he used some critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.

lol

Purplegator
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I'd really love to hear 'She's a Superstar', that song is so groovy!

Hawkings
03-20-2008, 05:59 AM
Bumping as another thread poped up with people going they have one song, who are they ? oops realized this got stuck in the polls section :(

MeowMixer
03-20-2008, 06:08 AM
friday´s best band :thu

NNNNNNNNNNNNNO! best one on friday............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........JACK JOHNSON! We could all watch the clouds and drink vitamin water while listening to the soothing cool music of JJ! What were you thinking. Verve? That music is too mellow for me. Coachella needs a badass.

Stefinitely Maybe
03-20-2008, 07:27 AM
The Verve are genius, but not Brit-pop.

Weeping Willow
03-20-2008, 12:58 PM
not really brit-pop but...

MyFilmLife
03-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Urban Hymns is one of my favorite albums of all time. Genius. But it may go over the heads of pop "top 40" listeners...but those sorts might still be snuggling a fake eyelash from the Spice Girls Reunion tour...

Stefinitely Maybe
03-21-2008, 04:33 AM
but those sorts might still be snuggling a fake eyelash from the Spice Girls Reunion tour...

*cough*

BeHereNOW
04-19-2008, 11:20 PM
one of less talked acts here,
cant wait to see them!

stuporfly
04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
The Verve are incredibly well-suited to turning in an absolutely epic performance in that setting. I saw them in 1993 and 1997, and there's no place I'd rather get the opportunity to see them once again than Coachella.

Ashcroft in full-on Captain Rock mode, McCabe sounding like he's got ten guitars going at once, and one of the great underrated rhythm sections in rock - Can't wait!

A few songs I'm hoping for on Friday...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZN3aSKAYxc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZN3aSKAYxc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"And if someone hears me scream, put it in a letter to me..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45flIqaTuOs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45flIqaTuOs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"To me you're like a setting sun, you shine then you're gone..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_K-YZGulGg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_K-YZGulGg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"In the dirty half-light where time means nothing at all..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4pkqPuAXLs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4pkqPuAXLs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"I wanted to tell you my story, how my life seemed to change in a matter of days..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-bf67tA1oc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-bf67tA1oc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"Been circling round for 20 years, and in that time I've seen all the fires and all the liars..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4HXRAwn1Pk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4HXRAwn1Pk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"I was thinking maybe we could go outside, let the night sky cool your foolish pride...Don't you feel alive, these are your times and our highs..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5l8FBLcJfE4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5l8FBLcJfE4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"This is a big FUCK YOU!!! COME ON!!!"