PDA

View Full Version : Newbie coming from Brazil

Mariana P
01-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi there!

This is my first coachella and i'm staying at the Wyndham Hotel, in Palm Springs.
Is anyone staying there?
Are the any shuttles from hotels to the event?

Thanks a lot!

el chango
01-28-2008, 08:24 AM
I think there are no shuttles from hotels to the concert grounds. Maybe you should think about renting a car because Palm Springs is some miles away from the Polo Fields

L7slap
01-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi, I'm coming all the way from Brazil too... my second time... in 2006 I share a cab with 3 girls from Palm Springs airport to the concert grounds... it was us$80,00 (us$20 each)... I'll be camping... if you need any info or help send me a message...

GabrielMG
02-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I'll try to share a cab with someone from Palm Springs airport to Coachella, apr 24. Bet there will be plenty of people leaving Palm Springs every day, you could try Carpooling. I'm sure we all brazilian newbies will enjoy the festival! It's even cheaper than going to Salvador's Carnaval ... you could also try the PSP airport internet site, it has many links to transportation companies (shuttle, taxi, etc): http://www.palmspringsairport.com/groundtrans.html

cushy
02-05-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm staying there and I'm renting a moped. It is a two seater... still trying to find a partner in crime.
Nancy

aboutfunk
02-11-2008, 12:18 PM
i'm also from Brazil, and i'm going to Coachella.

There are some available rooms in Indio, is anybody staying there?

lubita77
02-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Another brazilian newbie here :) I'm going w/ aboutfunk and we're trying to find hotel rooms in Indio.

We'll be writinh a full coverage of Coachella 2008 to our portuguese-reading friends. This is our website: www.rraurl.com

[]s!