PDA

View Full Version : stilts?

kingdumb
01-27-2008, 09:19 AM
so ive looked and looked and looked all over the website, read the FAQ as if it were a bible, and didnt find my answer!

heres my thing, i have a pair of jumping stilts, and iam pretty sure i cant bring em into the festival, but do you think they would say anything if i brought em into the campgrounds. i want to hand out glow sticks and finger lights, for everyone to enjoy, but i was just wondering if it'd bee ok?

i know i probally should of put this in the camping section, but its more of a question! wait what? ha

karecares
01-27-2008, 09:47 AM
i took a pic of a dude on stilts in the festival, i know u could (as of last yr) bring those in, i did not see the same dude in the campgrounds. sorrry i cant be of more help

BROKENDOLL
01-27-2008, 10:39 AM
There were a couple dude and dudettes roaming around on stilts. They were part of the entertainment, I think. Not festival attendees, so to speak.

C DUB YA
01-27-2008, 11:25 AM
You wont be allowed to bring stilts in to the fest - cmon people use the thing between your shoulders.

As for camping - its you rep at stake...

BROKENDOLL
01-27-2008, 11:29 AM
You wont be allowed to bring stilts in to the fest - cmon people use the thing between your shoulders.

C DUB YA... Frightening, but I think alot of these people are using what they have between their shoulders.:nono

C DUB YA
01-27-2008, 11:33 AM
I give people too much credit.

kingdumb
01-28-2008, 12:36 AM

i kinda knew that, i was more focused on bringing em into the campsite, jus to add to the jack johnson hating enviroment!

elChurro
01-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Unless you are preforming at one of the freaky burning man shows I personally think stilts should be put on the cannot bring list. Its bad enough being stuck behind some jock with his girlfriend over his shoulders; they do however make great bottled water targets.

JSam67
01-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Unless you're David Byrne, I think probably not.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
01-28-2008, 10:22 AM
I saw a few people on stilts and using hula hoops last year rocking the fuck out to Blonde Redhead. Not sure if they were part of any of the performers/shows though. I would assume you couldn't just walk through security with stilts.