PDA

View Full Version : DONT Put Similar Bands at Same Time!!

jengel44
01-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Please Coachella,
Do NOT Put Similar Bands on at the Same Time!
Seriously.
Day One: Les Savy Fav, the National, and the Breeders. All 3 are rock bands and I'd say share somewhat similar fanbases. (please make these 3 bands at different times, and please put some thought from the fans perspective when arranging set times.)
Example: A music festival in Las Vegas last year had Cypress Hill & Public Enemy on different stages at the Exact same time. Like hello Organizers, Get A Clue.
Just a thought, in case it hadn't crossed your minds.

microcuts
01-26-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't think it's humanly possible for Goldenvoice to cater to every single one of the 50,000+ people in attendance each day. Sorry to break it to you.

suprefan
01-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Please Coachella,
Do NOT Put Similar Bands on at the Same Time!
Seriously.
Day One: Les Savy Fav, the National, and the Breeders. All 3 are rock bands and I'd say share somewhat similar fanbases. (please make these 3 bands at different times, and please put some thought from the fans perspective when arranging set times.)
Example: A music festival in Las Vegas last year had Cypress Hill & Public Enemy on different stages at the Exact same time. Like hello Organizers, Get A Clue.
Just a thought, in case it hadn't crossed your minds.

Guess what, its not April 21st yet, so you have NO RIGHT. to whine about conflicts yet ok?

And your ''example'' was called Vegoose idiotstick. Are you scared to namedrop another festival that isnt Coachella on here? I was there, so what are you ashamed of.

Mr.Nipples
01-26-2008, 11:32 PM
http://www.craphound.com/images/nosefrida.jpg

vogina
01-27-2008, 02:52 AM
mr. nipples

mvanwinkle
01-27-2008, 03:21 AM
mr. nipples what is that if I may ask.

Blinken
01-27-2008, 07:49 AM
I think the old man is trying to steal her young soul.

thelastgreatman
01-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Guess what, its not April 21st yet, so you have NO RIGHT. to whine about conflicts yet ok?

And your ''example'' was called Vegoose idiotstick. Are you scared to namedrop another festival that isnt Coachella on here? I was there, so what are you ashamed of.

God, I hate you.