PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat depressed about the idea of Coachella 2008

Damienriceroni
01-26-2008, 11:35 PM
It's not really the lineup because I like it and will make the best of it. So yeah no usual bickering of that.

It's just...this is my first year and shit I don't think I'll have anyone to go with. I'm from Washington and I plan to fly for the show because of how amazing last year's supposedly was but everything is so new and tentative to me and I can't commit any of my friends to make the trip with me. There's the matter of a largely indie lineup, the total price shaping towards 1K, and of course taking the time off work to travel.

'So um.. what should I do? Do any of you want to hang out?
If so email at gambitjen@gmail.com...

I'll be there for the 3 days and refuse to miss the sets of Death Cab, Stars, Minus the Bear, National, and Waters.

Just thinking about it makes me feel kind anxious and melancholy though, I hate attending shows/festivals alone..Anything alone really..So it's strange asking but yeah.

gratytrainridesagain
01-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Going alone is way better no one to make you watch what they wanna see and vice versa. Just go to the camping alone thread, try and make some friends online beforehand, and even if you don't you'll have a blast for sure.

boyalien0
01-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Me and a group of friends will be at the back left for Waters.

cloud9
01-27-2008, 02:25 AM
hopped u ar enot dangerous

PassiveTheory
01-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Going alone is amazing. I went alone last year, in my first year, and had a blast.