PDA

View Full Version : Selling items

riloashley
01-26-2008, 04:17 PM
at some festivals i know they let people set up blankets and tables and sell things, sometimes you have to pay a few dollars to reserve a place to do so. i was just wondering if coachella was like this?

Cpt. Funkaho
01-26-2008, 04:18 PM
negative, far as I'm aware.

MarkO
01-26-2008, 04:50 PM
Thankfully, GV has resisted any urges it might have said to turn the fest into a jumble sale. The stalls at Vegoose had nothing but crap for sale other than the cool music posters.

vogina
01-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Thankfully, GV has resisted any urges it might have said to turn the fest into a jumble sale. The stalls at Vegoose had nothing but crap for sale other than the cool music posters.

cant wait for the illegal aliens selling food on their vendor carts

Cpt. Funkaho
01-27-2008, 02:56 AM
cant wait for the illegal aliens selling food on their vendor carts

Why not be productive with your time instead of trying to start fires? There are so many good things you could be doing and instead you post shit like this.

u2diehard
01-28-2008, 11:35 AM
What about buying unofficial coachella merchandise? Any objections as long as the price and design is right?

Courtney
01-28-2008, 11:37 AM
What about buying unofficial coachella merchandise? Any objections as long as the price and design is right?

Just don't expect it to last through more than a couple washes without starting to fade/peel/whatever.

meyouseek
01-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Some of my best concert shirts have come from the lot. Just make sure you take a closer look at the merch before buying.

I think GV may have been selling their own shirts in the lot after Cocteau Twins dropped out a couple years back. The one I got is heavy duty with solid printing... it still looks nearly new.

u2diehard
01-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I've done my share of buying $10 shirts outside of venues just for kicks. Im a Graphic Designer and sometimes if the design appeals to me I get it. Most times, the graphics are poorly scanned or the pictures of the groups are so outdated is not even funny! ha !
Anyway, take a look at some of my design at zazzle.com, look for my u2diehard and let me know what you think? As far as my crazy ideas!