View Full Version : Printing Tickets

veryveryvictoria
01-26-2008, 12:50 PM
If you choose to print the tickets,
will they be accepted at the venue?

i kinda wanna have my tickets now.

dontfeedthebird
01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
yes, but you won't have a neat little ticket to put in your neat little scrap book.

MonsoonSeason
01-26-2008, 12:56 PM
who cares about scrapbooking bird

christ

kiely
01-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Why would they offer that service and then turn them down at the venue?

I printed my tickets last year. Still have the print outs. Cheaper and more convenient, in my opinion.

Amneeziac
01-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Printing is the most convenient way of getting your tickets. It's immediate and cheapest.

If you like having the actual tickets though, pay more and wait for them to come in the mail.

g0k1ngsg0
01-26-2008, 01:01 PM
it's kind of worth it to have that piece of mind. I can think of 2 occasions that i've gone to a show and forgotten my tickets for whatever reason. it's much better to stop by a kinkos and print out another set than to drive all the way home.

of cource, this is the first year I bought hard tickets for coachella, so wish me luck!

as far as teh OP's qestion about ticketfast being accepted at the venue - yes, they will. just make sure you print them (duh!).

g0k1ngsg0
01-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Printing is the most convenient way of getting your tickets. It's immediate and cheapest.

If you like having the actual tickets though, pay more and wait for them to come in the mail.

this is the exact opposite except for the immediate part. it's $2.50 extra to print your tickets, standard mail is free.

veryveryvictoria
01-26-2008, 01:05 PM
it's kind of worth it to have that piece of mind. I can think of 2 occasions that i've gone to a show and forgotten my tickets for whatever reason. it's much better to stop by a kinkos and print out another set than to drive all the way home.

of cource, this is the first year I bought hard tickets for coachella, so wish me luck!

as far as teh OP's qestion about ticketfast being accepted at the venue - yes, they will. just make sure you print them (duh!).

i never thought of that.

thank you!
and
thanks to everyone else who
responded.

i feel the security!!!!!!!!!!!

g0k1ngsg0
01-26-2008, 01:09 PM
no problem, see ya in the desert!

boarderwoozel3
01-26-2008, 01:18 PM
who cares about scrapbooking bird

christ

I'm not one for scrapbooking but I do try to save all my ticket stubbs if possible. Kinda cool to go through old tickets, brings back memories.

orbit
01-26-2008, 01:37 PM
I never print out my tickets. Hard tickets are safer in my wallet than A4 sheets in my backpack or pocket. I almost lost the confirmation email for the lockers last year.

faxman75
01-26-2008, 02:18 PM
This thread is confusing. All the peeps sayin' it's cheaper to print? Explain? Also, if you have hard tickets at home, how do you print e-tickets at kinko's if you forget them at home?

Wouldn't you have had to specify hard or e-ticket in advance?

kiely
01-26-2008, 02:26 PM
This thread is confusing. All the peeps sayin' it's cheaper to print? Explain? Also, if you have hard tickets at home, how do you print e-tickets at kinko's if you forget them at home?

Wouldn't you have had to specify hard or e-ticket in advance?

Cheaper meaning that its the cheapest thing aside from standard mail.
I think they meant with e-tickets if you forget your tickets at home then you could go to kinko's and print off a new set. Whereas with hard tickets you couldn't do that.

gaypalmsprings
01-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I just printed a ticket to MSTRKRFT, because they did not offer a free mail option. I don't like Will Call.

faxman75
01-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Word, I just paid the 2.50 for ticketfast on the camping. I have to wait for the hard tickets to be mailed though on my 3 day pass. Oh well.

wstsidela
01-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Printing is OK. They work just fine.