PDA

View Full Version : a few camping questions

riloashley
01-26-2008, 11:52 AM
we are driving from the east coast so originally we were going to get a hotel...unfortunatly the ones in our price range were booked. since weve already purchased our tickets, is there a way to purchase camping passes now?

also, just to make sure...is there a place to shower on the camp grounds?
how bout to park overnight?

frozen pilgrim
01-26-2008, 11:54 AM
http://coachella.com/visitors/onsite-camping

read it, and read it well, and if you still have questions, I'll be happy to help.

psychic friend
this is all on the onsite camping page.

tickets are on sale now
yes there are showers
yes you can park there overnight if you are onsite camping.

please check the onsite camping page for more info.

MonsoonSeason
you can buy tickets, they run for about 67 dollars for lodging thursday night-monday morning

there are lots of showers on the camp ground, more than before apparently

you can park overnight

QUESTIONS!
ANSWERS~!

aphrael
01-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Camping tickets can be purchased for $55 via ticketmaster.

There are showers on site. When I went in 2006, I never managed to use them; I didn't want to stand in line, and going to the espresso place down the road a mile and a half was far more important to me than showering in the morning.

There is overnight parking. In the past you've had to put a campers permit in your car to keep it from being towed.

riloashley
01-26-2008, 12:17 PM
hey thanks everyone. i just ordered the passes. cant wait to see you all there!

mvanwinkle
01-26-2008, 12:20 PM
since you live on the east coast. will you be going to eastchella?
its to much of a travel length for me. I am going to washington dc one week before and am trying to convince my parents to leave me there an extra week and fly back by myself ha.

riloashley
01-26-2008, 12:31 PM
eastchella? ive never heard of the thing so no im not going. if it exists im sure coachellas lineup is far superior.

microcuts
01-26-2008, 12:34 PM
It's not called Eastchella. It's called All Points West and will be held at Liberty State Park in N.J. - Radiohead are rumoured to be headlining one of the three days.