PDA

View Full Version : Fri night headliner?!!!!!!!!!!!!....

madmusic34
01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Ok so i bought my tickets, 3 day passes...

but dude WHOS SEEN JACK JOHNSON BE4?????

Like is he rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeaaaallly going to be closing DAY 1???? i mean wow i feel like Coachella could do way better. i mean they got freakin Roger WATERS to do Dark SIDE OF THE MOON (seen it twice at hollywood bowl too)...

SOOOOO WHOS SEEEN JACK JOHNSON???

is he going to like surprise us ALL and walk out with a Les Paul? or like ROCKKKK OUT HARD??

oR is it going to be him with his sandles white tee and a acustic guiatar singing his beach songs??? I mean is this how THEY reeally want us to close the first night?? on that note??
WOW lame...

SecretPrescription
01-25-2008, 11:26 AM
who knows.

i wish tollett would come out and defend / explain it

either way you're a moron, we dont need more of these threads

faxman75
01-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Dude, he's awesome! His shows are really tight bro'! You should see all the hot chicks. Paaarty time!

Me and my bro's are gonna get to the mainstage way early that day. We plan on chanting for Jack to come out early most of the day. We will be loaded up with beer and lookin' for tits to grope.

Socks n' Sandles 4 life

captncrzy
01-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Retard.

madmusic34
01-25-2008, 11:37 AM
yah well ive been going, and half of u guys who think ima a moron are just as dumb,

i got nothing aganst the dude (jack johnson) i just thought closing is at coachella is a "pristigies" title i was thinknig theyd get someone more "intense" to close.
ANYway to all the haters blow me...

as far as the girls go...
ima bartender and i already am outnumberd 2-6 (ratio guys:girls) in my RV i rented. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo well see u guys at the Coachella RV park...
Ill be the dude wit the kegs and mini bar in the RV!

oreohsh!t
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Pristigies sounds like some sort of STD.

It'sTheWhiskeyTalking
01-25-2008, 11:42 AM
yah well ive been going, and half of u guys who think ima a moron are just as dumb,

i got nothing aganst the dude (jack johnson) i just thought closing is at coachella is a "pristigies" title i was thinknig theyd get someone more "intense" to close.
ANYway to all the haters blow me...

as far as the girls go...
ima bartender and i already am outnumberd 2-6 (ratio guys:girls) in my RV i rented. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo well see u guys at the Coachella RV park...
Ill be the dude wit the kegs and mini bar in the RV!

What does being a bartender have to do with anything? Is "Pristigies" the new drink you will be unveiling in the RV park?

faxman75
01-25-2008, 11:43 AM
What a terrrible fake alias. Try again madmusic34.

hypervera
01-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Ok so i bought my tickets, 3 day passes...

but dude WHOS SEEN JACK JOHNSON BE4?????

Like is he rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeaaaallly going to be closing DAY 1???? i mean wow i feel like Coachella could do way better. i mean they got freakin Roger WATERS to do Dark SIDE OF THE MOON (seen it twice at hollywood bowl too)...

SOOOOO WHOS SEEEN JACK JOHNSON???

is he going to like surprise us ALL and walk out with a Les Paul? or like ROCKKKK OUT HARD??

oR is it going to be him with his sandles white tee and a acustic guiatar singing his beach songs??? I mean is this how THEY reeally want us to close the first night?? on that note??
WOW lame...

youre right man!

hypervera
01-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Dude, he's awesome! His shows are really tight bro'! You should see all the hot chicks. Paaarty time!

Me and my bro's are gonna get to the mainstage way early that day. We plan on chanting for Jack to come out early most of the day. We will be loaded up with beer and lookin' for tits to grope.

Socks n' Sandles 4 life

with the money you paid for friday you could get a prostitute

JustSteve
01-25-2008, 12:58 PM
according to the new issue of maxim he has supposedly "gone electric" on his new album.

BeeII
01-25-2008, 01:05 PM
wel, its not like there's 4 other stages or anything. just saying.