PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to join me...

marooko
01-25-2008, 11:17 AM
...in burning down everything ticketmaster?

faxman75
01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
I'll pass. Jail doesn't sound and they sure as hell don't bother me.

If you hate them so much get off your ass and go to the box office.

marooko
01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
i went to 2 different places. one was closed and at the other, the lady wasnt able to find coachella. then i went online and pretty close to had to give a fucking semen sample.

faxman75
01-25-2008, 11:40 AM
What part was difficult about purchasing online? I mean besides convincing both of your braincells to rub together fast enough to get your motor functions going.

firesuite
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah. There's NO WAY that anything they do could possibly warrant the dollar amount of fees for each ticket. No matter what event we're talking about.

The digital revolution has severely wounded the record indutstry... they are caught in a losing battle. We won't be paying $18 for new CD's forever. The ticket industry has to be the next to go.

Maybe I don't know enough about the logistics of the relationships between venues, bands, and ticket outlets, but it seems to me that bands/labels could come up with a model that sells electronic tickets directly to fans, with no middleman. Ticketmaster, etc. made sense before the internet permeated 8 out of 10 households. We don't need them now.

Ticketmaster has got to go!

sbessiso
01-25-2008, 11:55 AM
ahh yes, its coachella time again, bitching about the headliners, campers vs. hotel roomers and the age old anti-ticketmaster rants

i am most definetly willing to torch the fuck out of ticketnaster

marooko
01-25-2008, 12:05 PM
What part was difficult about purchasing online? I mean besides convincing both of your braincells to rub together fast enough to get your motor functions going.

you see faxy, its not that its difficult, its that its a pain in the ass. i dont like to buy anything online because you have to sign in, give your name, location age sex , height weight. its like im 14 on AOL again. i just want some fucking tickets. and NO, i dont wanna receive emails every fucking day about some shit i dont care about.

anyway, the question was asking who wants to join. not who wants to argue with me about it. what part did your 2 brain cells not get?

faxman75
01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
you see faxy, its not that its difficult, its that its a pain in the ass. i dont like to buy anything online because you have to sign in, give your name, location age sex , height weight. its like im 14 on AOL again. i just want some fucking tickets. and NO, i dont wanna receive emails every fucking day about some shit i dont care about.

Really? You are bitching about having to sit on your ass and type in your info on a computer?

That's just lookin' for shit to bitch about. They don't ask your age, sex height and weight and buying things on line has nothing to do with being 14, and you don't have to get emails every fucking day.

so, you are delusional.

marooko
01-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Really? You are bitching about having to sit on your ass and type in your info on a computer?

That's just lookin' for shit to bitch about. They don't ask your age, sex height and weight and buying things on line has nothing to do with being 14, and you don't have to get emails every fucking day.

so, you are delusional.

some one is missing a funny bone.

higgybaby23
01-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Marooko, I too share your disdain and loathing of Ticketbastard. They are an unnecessary evil indeed.

BROKENDOLL
01-25-2008, 12:35 PM
i went to 2 different places. one was closed and at the other, the lady wasnt able to find coachella. then i went online and pretty close to had to give a fucking semen sample.

I think Marooko's problem lies somewhere between braincells and semen samples...He's confused about what to rub while trying to deal with getting his tickets.

faxman75
01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
:lool

marooko
01-25-2008, 12:47 PM
stoopid bone intact.

BROKENDOLL
01-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Hang on to that funny bone Marooko. If no one else claims it, I say keep it for yourself.

BROKENDOLL
01-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Or... go back to the second lady, offer her a semen sample, and while you're busy with that she'll have more time to search for Coachella tix without you rushing her.

BeeII
01-25-2008, 01:08 PM

anyway, the question was asking who wants to join. not who wants to argue with me about it. what part did your 2 brain cells not get?

OMGHi2U

a/s/l?

http://smiliesftw.com/x/naughty.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)