PDA

View Full Version : Random chick walking around giving stickers to everyone.... (Coachella 2007)

EtJusticePourTous
01-25-2008, 02:10 AM
I was sitting down by the fence near the outdoor theatre, until I noticed this one chick who looked like she had dropped 3 blotters of acid. She would come up to us and give us some trippy looking stickers shaped like mushrooms and all that stuff. She would say,"You seem like a person who would look like a star or a planet" (whatever that means). It was a good thing that I was informed by my friend not to lick it because there may be acid on it.

faxman75
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
You wasted acid? wtf?

waxybk
01-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Wait, what is the point of this story? You lead us up to thinking you licked it and tripped balls....what a let down!!!!

counterculturecouture
01-27-2008, 09:21 AM
that will be me this year..

coldstart
01-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Sorry kids, LSD doesn't really exist anymore since William Pickard was arrested. If someone tells you it's LSD, chances are it's some random designer drug.

counterculturecouture
01-27-2008, 11:47 AM
unless you live in humboldt

BROKENDOLL
01-27-2008, 11:58 AM
I recall Humbolt having more of a rep for the fine, sticky weed that smelled just like Christmas.

humanoid
01-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Sorry kids, LSD doesn't really exist anymore since William Pickard was arrested. If someone tells you it's LSD, chances are it's some random designer drug.

That's a damn travesty.

brettski78
01-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Great story non the less.
I am hoping that there will be some very friendly gig goers that can hook up us international travellers.
I look forward to it.
Brett

peterluber
02-06-2008, 11:05 PM

Dude, I'm sorry, and I'm sure you are just ill-informed, but I'm going to have to call a big huge BS on that one.

The only other *psychedelic* (because fentanyl is an opiate) which is active in low enough doses to fit on blotter, would be one of the DOx family (DOB, DOC, DOE, etc. DOB is the STP of 1960's Haight legend.) The DOx would only be a low end dose if you took a high number of blotters. The "designer drugs" you speak of are more than likely RC's (Research Chemicals) like 2-Cx compounds. The DOx's are the psychedelic amphetamine analogues of the 2C-x's, and none of the 2C-x's are active in even the same ballpark as blotter paper. Plus, you would know if you dropped DOB instead of acid, as you would have a much, much longer trip, notice a distinct taste on the blotter paper, and the trip would be much more likely to be an unpleasant one.

So.... if you drop blotter, and you fry in a reasonable way, for a reasonable length of time, you more than likely dropped D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25, however diluted it is. People underestimate the professionalism and dedication of the Northern Californian acid synthesizers. They know what they're doing, and having been doing it well since the 60's. Due largely to the fact that they don't sell to anyone who won't thumbprint (lick their thumb, stick it in powdered LSD crystals, and lick it again) in front of them.

I'm sorry I sort of ranted, but I just despise misinformation about LSD, and all drugs for that matter. Please, for future reference, if you haven't done the reading, don't recite facts about drugs, it just adds to the negative energy directed towards them. :poo

jonnypark
02-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Also these threads work a lot better when you post a picture of the girl so the message boardees can judge her based on the merits of how she looks

smoke
02-06-2008, 11:12 PM
People underestimate the professionalism and dedication of the Northern Californian acid synthesizers. They know what they're doing, and having been doing it well since the 60's. Due largely to the fact that they don't sell to anyone who won't thumbprint (lick their thumb, stick it in powdered LSD crystals, and lick it again) in front of them.

and where might i meet these kind people?

i personally haven't seen acid since the late 90s. however, i thought it was just because i was getting older and stopped hanging around shady people.

Astrid
02-06-2008, 11:31 PM
1. what would compel you to lick a sticker in the first place?
2. acid is all around. you just have to know where to look
3. its just not as potent as it used to be...in most cases.

peterluber
02-07-2008, 10:51 PM
and where might i meet these kind people?

i personally haven't seen acid since the late 90s. however, i thought it was just because i was getting older and stopped hanging around shady people.

Being around shady people definitely helps. And, to meet these kinds of people, it seems you must move to Northern California, live there for quite a while and be very, very lucky.

One thing to note about current acid potency is that blotter tends to be much more potent than liquid, or carriers like sugarcubes. This is most likely because the acid is diluted by dealers and people slinging, so it is probably around 1/4 of its original potency, whereas blotter is made magical much earlier on in the process to facilitate distribution.

digitalface
02-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Somebody handed me an LCD sticker last year during their set. Does that count?

faxman75
02-08-2008, 08:38 AM
So, where can I find some LSD? I haven't done it since like 1998. I would love to do it on Saturday this year.

PM me some infor or something. I think it would be fantastic.

fatboy192
02-08-2008, 08:59 AM
You wasted acid? wtf?

i 2nd that wtf.
i would of licked it!

faxman75
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Well, at least you trust i'm not a narc. :) That counts for something.

michaelmontanez
02-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I want free LSD stickers! blah

M Sparks
02-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Am I the only one that took this post as a joke?

faxman75
04-06-2008, 11:19 AM
That's a long way for zero comedy.

fatbastard
04-06-2008, 11:23 AM
The crowd of people giving out flyers at the end of each night is hilarious. Each one is the same, one big night with 30 unknowns spinning.

Coachella needs to add trash cans like 20 feet away form the metal dividers for people to throw this shit away.

Suffacated
04-06-2008, 11:59 AM
i 2nd that wtf.
i would of licked it!

Avoid licking stickers given out by these people.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/tomcruisedickheadz.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/dickhead-1.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/dickhead.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/b0c2.jpg

lostsoul86
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I was sitting down by the fence near the outdoor theatre, until I noticed this one chick who looked like she had dropped 3 blotters of acid. She would come up to us and give us some trippy looking stickers shaped like mushrooms and all that stuff. She would say,"You seem like a person who would look like a star or a planet" (whatever that means). It was a good thing that I was informed by my friend not to lick it because there may be acid on it.

wait let me get this straight ....uhh u can put acid on a sticker ? is it the same as just hitting acid or is it dif? i dont know this shit im not into drugs .im just an alcoholic! so im curious

Sonicifyouwantit
04-06-2008, 04:54 PM

so you saw a gal handing out stickers at coachella? Gasp!

zenidogx
04-06-2008, 05:26 PM
two years in a row i ran into this chick in the parking lot handing out stickers saying, "you've been caught under the influence of coachella" and then she asks for donations. white people be crazy.

Sonicifyouwantit
04-07-2008, 09:27 AM
two years in a row i ran into this chick in the parking lot handing out stickers saying, "you've been caught under the influence of coachella" and then she asks for donations. white people be crazy.

yeah they are at a lot of fests. They always pull that crap when Im drinking in the parking lot with my friends. Although I dont do that at coachella because its just too hot.

lostsoul86
04-07-2008, 09:47 PM
yeah they are at a lot of fests. They always pull that crap when Im drinking in the parking lot with my friends. Although I dont do that at coachella because its just too hot.

ya last year i was drinking in the parking lot and some women was apparently selling hats for some charity or some BS but i was drunk so i ended up buying 2 hats .. 1 i still have which is a red hot chili peppers hat which dont look too bad and the other a hat that says coachella i dont know what happened to that shit . my friends say each were 10 $ but i was missing more than 20$ idk

fatbastard
04-07-2008, 10:36 PM
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/DS18483lg.jpg

Iamjoeswastdlife
04-07-2008, 11:21 PM
ya last year i was drinking in the parking lot and some women was apparently selling hats for some charity or some BS but i was drunk so i ended up buying 2 hats .. 1 i still have which is a red hot chili peppers hat which dont look too bad and the other a hat that says coachella i dont know what happened to that shit . my friends say each were 10 $ but i was missing more than 20$ idk

"Lessons of Life" by Lostsoul86

lostsoul86
04-07-2008, 11:39 PM
"Lessons of Life" by Lostsoul86

haha good one i still had fun last year but yes dont over drink guys

bakersfield
04-21-2008, 12:23 PM
She walked up to my group as we were drinking some beer/playing football in the parking lot around noon Saturday. She was a TRIP!! Weirder than weird!Gave us a bunch of peace stickers that my son put on his skateboard. It was a really funny experience at the time.