01-24-2008, 12:30 AM
Which artist would be the best high?

My votes? Portishead or Linton Kwesi Johnson

mikebspeedracer
01-24-2008, 12:35 AM
John Butler Trio or Roger Waters

xxxxxxxxxx
01-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Black Mountain is stoner rock at its best.
and Linton Kwesi Johnson is a reggae poet. off the hook.

darrocknroll
01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Well since I'm mexican I can't cross the border with my pot so... I guess I won't be having any. People always tell stories about other people offering them pot and being all friendly but that just hasn't happened to me. How sad.

JoshTheBoyd
01-24-2008, 03:01 AM
depends on the stoner.

universally, roger waters.
but even if youre not a dancing type, theres still good fun to be had in spacing on a giant strobing cross.

GnarVee
01-24-2008, 07:36 AM
DREDG......listen to 'El Cielo' and tell me different.....

brycerosen
01-24-2008, 10:31 AM
fri in General: Slightly Stoopid, John Butler Trio, Jack Johnson all Performances that require weed

send me ctrpllrs
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Not having any weed for Coachella.. I feel bad for you.

msklvr
01-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Sunday is the day for reefer madness. Black Mountain, Autolux, Gogol, Love & Rockets, Roger Waters. Oh, and Spicy Pie!

gratytrainridesagain
01-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh I always seem to forget about spicy pie so good, I don't know if it just tastes that good on a regular basis but when you're messed and at the polo grounds there's not much better.

But a Kyuss reunion would be the best

Iamjoeswastdlife
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Black Mountain and Roger Waters FTW

drugks Gillespie
01-24-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and be high the whole time. I think thats the best strategy.

Iamjoeswastdlife
01-24-2008, 12:33 PM

Agreed.

TenaciousDerek
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Last time I saw Roger Waters I was on 7 hits of acid and I was completely blown away, so I think he is the best act to be high for.

Trick Loves The Kids
01-24-2008, 03:46 PM
KRAFTWERK

malcolmjamalawesome
01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
This guy happens to think dope is also FOR dopes.

quicksand
01-24-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm looking forward to watching Roger whilst high.

Trudeau
01-24-2008, 04:44 PM
This guy happens to think dope is also FOR dopes.

Thanks Ronald Reagan!

Astrid
01-24-2008, 05:14 PM
lsd + roger waters = good times.

humanoid
01-24-2008, 06:14 PM
lsd + roger waters = good times.

seriously

ShyGuy75
01-24-2008, 07:23 PM

Its the only way

Popcynical
01-24-2008, 09:04 PM
John Bulter Trio, Slightly Stoopid, Jack Johnson are all good ones and all on Friday too.

I think I'm saving the acid for the last day, though.. Dark Side of the Moon on acid would be an experience.

kingz10fan
01-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Black Mountain is a definite

kitt kat
01-24-2008, 10:56 PM
KRAFTWERK

nooooooooo that's acid trip to the maxx

send me ctrpllrs
01-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I think I'll go with Justice on E and weed.

sadsappysucker
01-25-2008, 06:29 AM
I'd say Portishead or Kraftwerk. I was super baked the last time I saw Autolux, and that turned out to be pretty amazing.

michaelmontanez
01-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm looking forward to sebastiAn, possibly Animal Collective while with my leafey green friend.

uscrocks003
03-01-2008, 07:07 PM
how was kraftwerk on lsd? shiiiiiiit.

donkey sex
03-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Cmon, The Verve! Buying a quarter of kind just for them.

But, I gotta say, anything related to Pink Floyd takes the cake for the most 'stoner' of em all.

thelastgreatman
03-01-2008, 08:12 PM
nooooooooo that's acid trip to the maxx

I'm pretty sure you've never seen Kraftwerk and only done acid once. Doing acid any day other than Sunday is just retarded, although it pains me because I've wanted to do cid for Portishead so badly for a while now.

But seriously, weed is a fucking garnish drug. Stoner's Show? Fuck that. Do real drugs and smoke consistently through all of them to fend off the nausea and keep the nerves mellow.

greghead
03-01-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm pretty sure you've never seen Kraftwerk and only done acid once. Doing acid any day other than Sunday is just retarded, although it pains me because I've wanted to do cid for Portishead so badly for a while now.

But seriously, weed is a fucking garnish drug. Stoner's Show? Fuck that. Do real drugs and smoke consistently through all of them to fend off the nausea and keep the nerves mellow.

I'm torn right now, do I dose for Portishead or Waters? Decisions, decisions . . .

Foucault
03-01-2008, 08:41 PM
If we're talking thc only:
Fri: Black Kids, Battles, Verve
Sat: Cinematic Orchestra, Animal Collective, Portishead
Sun: Spiritualized, Love and Rockets, Roger Waters

thelastgreatman
03-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm torn right now, do I dose for Portishead or Waters? Decisions, decisions . . .

I already gave you your answer. You're a jerkoff if you dose any day but Sunday. EVERYONE.

Foucault
03-01-2008, 08:58 PM
I already gave you your answer. You're a jerkoff if you dose any day but Sunday. EVERYONE.

if its good, you'll still feel it on Sunday.

greghead
03-01-2008, 09:13 PM

lol, fair enough

No you won't.

thelastgreatman
03-01-2008, 09:15 PM

Yeah, this is complete and utter horseshit.

Guys, do I have have to post the picture of the GIANT FUCKING BLACK PYRAMID PRISM THAT SHOOTS FUCKING LASERS AGAIN? WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ANY DEBATE? IT'S PINK MOTHERFUCKING FLOYD MUSIC--YOU SAVE YOUR ACID YOU COCKSUCKERS.

evilmushroompie
03-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Black Lips! Bring some robo too :)

frozen pilgrim
03-02-2008, 07:35 AM
robo like dxm?
what are you, fifteen and desperate?

GnarVee
03-02-2008, 08:03 AM
dredg will be blazin it up on sat.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 08:04 AM
I bought 60 grams of DXM powder back during the research chemicals phase. That was a really, really, really strange year.

brando4n82
03-02-2008, 10:13 AM
depends on the stoner.

universally, roger waters.

seriosuly, theres no debate...

this thread is a fail

evilmushroompie
03-02-2008, 12:09 PM
robo like dxm?
what are you, fifteen and desperate?

I wish!

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Why don't you lot just dose everyday? Or how bout Peyote on Friday, Shrooms on Sat, and Acid tabs on Sun. There you go, Im helping with your schedule.

And I'll look for you on Sunday completely freaking out by the port-a-potties. Jk...you'll be fine. "Positive vibes" and all that.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Dosing every day could be done, but you have a temporary tolerance for about 3-5 days afterwards so you have to take (in my experience) at least 3 times as many hits in order to reach close the same trip you had the day before. Doing that three days in a row, for me, would mean eating 36 hits of acid on Sunday. Actually, when you put it that way, it's kinda tempting.

Also, I'd fucking kill innocents for real mescaline at Coach.

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 01:45 PM
eating 36 hits of acid on Sunday.

fuckkkk...never heard of someone taking that many at one time (two or three is even pushing). But I havent done it in years so maybe that is reasonable now-a-days. Let us know how that goes...I understand it may take a few weeks to come back from space.

I don't know about dosing at Coachella. Id have a feeling I'd just zone out on an art piece in the middle of the field (like those fire shooter things) and miss all the bands.

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Well, didnt Sid Barrett poor liquid LSD on top of his bald head? If it's true, that's madness.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
What's madness about it? Acid can be absorbed through the skin, yes. Hendrix used to put it in his headbands before going onstage, so they say.

The formula I used was 4 hits Friday x 3 for Saturday = 12 x 3 for Sunday. Frankly I'm not sure whether trying to dose again after such high levels in your system would result in a particularly strong response from the 36 by Sunday.

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 02:42 PM
What's madness about it?

It's all perspective.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I don't follow. It's just a means of absorbing the chemical into your bloodstream. LSD is the most potent hallucinogen known to man and because it takes liquid form easiest it can get in through your pores the same it does in your mouth. You can also drop it into your eyes, which is a fun time believe it or not.

hendrixfan143
03-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Well since I'm mexican I can't cross the border with my pot so... I guess I won't be having any. People always tell stories about other people offering them pot and being all friendly but that just hasn't happened to me. How sad.

you have to ask for it.

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I don't follow. It's just a means of absorbing the chemical into your bloodstream. LSD is the most potent hallucinogen known to man and because it takes liquid form easiest it can get in through your pores the same it does in your mouth. You can also drop it into your eyes, which is a fun time believe it or not.

What I meant by my perspective is...that I find it crazy (i.e. 'madness') to have a shaved head and pour a bottle of pure liquid LSD over it. Now, I have no idea how much seeps in, but that seems extreme.

Your perspective may be different and that may seem like a 'light load' or something. I dont know. I've taken primarily tabs (ten or fifteen times), but have taken a drop of liquid once. You seem like a heavier user so your perspective of a large dosage is different then mine. Hope that all makes sense.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Well, it wasn't actually pure LSD he used, that's almost certain. I know he went insane from LSD use (at least in part), but LSD is so potent that one "tab" generally contains millionths of a gram of actual pure LSD. If he poured even a thimble of truly pure LSD on his head you'd be looking at several thousand doses at least, and that'd probably result in a level of psychosis far beyond even ol' Crazy Diamond himself.

What's madness about it is wasting all that acid with such an indirect administration method. =)

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 05:52 PM
What's madness about it is wasting all that acid with such an indirect administration method. =)

haha...I guess The Floyd had some to spare. Wouldn't doubt their was a Floyd sponsored lab makin the shit at the time in England somewhere. I knew guys in High School who pretty much solely devoted themselves to Floyd.

But back to the original question at hand, if you're gonna take psychodelics, Floyd songs are meant for it. Dog, The Wall...I cant remember their song titles, but I know...we know.

sittingsideways
03-02-2008, 06:58 PM
DREDG......listen to 'El Cielo' and tell me different.....

This guy said it earlier....

Dredg for sure. Atmospheric tones, rock riffs, and awesome live rythm section from dino campenella. Very tight live band, and perfect for smoking to... tons of added jams and sound samples. Good good good live band.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 07:01 PM
haha...I guess The Floyd had some to spare. Wouldn't doubt their was a Floyd sponsored lab makin the shit at the time in England somewhere. I knew guys in High School who pretty much solely devoted themselves to Floyd.

But back to the original question at hand, if you're gonna take psychodelics, Floyd songs are meant for it. Dog, The Wall...I cant remember their song titles, but I know...we know.

Actually, except for Syd the members of Floyd weren't especially into acid. Surprising, I know. Alcoholics some and coke, but that's about it.

donkey sex
03-02-2008, 08:52 PM
that is surprising...and you are a bevy of info. Like I said, I've heard the songs in people's dark bedrooms and on classic rock stations like KLOS, but never inundated myself solely into their world or studied them heavily. But I do know that, to me, they are a band where it's really about the music and not the individual personalities. You hear em and you think "Floyd"...not Mick or Keef or Madonna with their personas almost driving the music. You think of a band or even a feeling without ego.

greghead
03-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Dosing every day could be done, but you have a temporary tolerance for about 3-5 days afterwards so you have to take (in my experience) at least 3 times as many hits in order to reach close the same trip you had the day before. Doing that three days in a row, for me, would mean eating 36 hits of acid on Sunday. Actually, when you put it that way, it's kinda tempting.

I can't trip two days in a row, the shit just won't work. In high school I ate three on a Friday, and then ate an entire 10-strip Saturday, and did not ever peak, just felt weird for eight hours.

Real mescaline is the dream that just won't come true.

thelastgreatman
03-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I know, man, I know. I need to make friends with some Native Americans in New Mexico already.

And I have the same problem dosing two days in a row. 3x as many hits is a safe estimate because I didn't want people attempting the multiples that I actually find necessary. I ate about 14 hits in 18 hours a couple weeks ago--half were a waste.

greghead
03-03-2008, 02:20 AM
I ate about 14 hits in 18 hours a couple weeks ago--half were a waste.

Dear. God. I've found someone who is even more reckless with LSD than I. Reckless, isn't the right word, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. I love the fact you were willing to try.

I'm bringing 5-10 doses for Sunday alone, as well as four or five rolls to get the blood flowing on Friday.

eskomo one
03-03-2008, 07:46 AM
its all about man man. hands down. really stony

thelastgreatman
03-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Greg, you and me might have to get acquainted at Coach and share resources. You appear to be on more or less the same page that I am. Way to be.

pejman1
03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
MINUS THE BEAR,PORTISHEAD,breeders,KRAFTWERK,BATTLES
http://www.fan2band.com/DynamicImages/75250_774_45_1571.jpg (http://www.fan2band.com/dynamiclink/75250_774_45_1571)

greghead
03-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Greg, you and me might have to get acquainted at Coach and share resources. You appear to be on more or less the same page that I am. Way to be.

My thoughts precisely. I'll be with my journalist friend, Curtis, with any luck he'll be able to get press passes for backstage. Just carry a camera and take pictures, you know? But we will definitely be out of our heads. I want to go the brink Friday, detox a bit Saturday with tons of water, dope, and some downers.

And on Sunday, I go completely apeshit on LSD.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-03-2008, 06:48 PM

hahaha. you + drugs + coachella = serious business.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-03-2008, 06:52 PM

http://iamshaman.com has san pedro and other cactii for sale. have you done mescaline? that's fun stuff. a san pedro grows in my back yard. i've cut it about 6 or 7 times now to trip. good stuff like i said.

greghead
03-03-2008, 11:08 PM

Tomorrow I start work on procuring some San Pedro cacti. I used to work at a five-star hotel on an Indian reservation in PHX, so I have a couple Native contacts who can help me out. That or I pose as a landscaper and go to nurseries and related supply stores.

I am determined. If it goes down properly, you and I will be fucked on mescaline for Portishead. Imagine that. Just fucking imagine that.

Brings joy to my heart.

greghead
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
http://iamshaman.com has san pedro and other cactii for sale. have you done mescaline? that's fun stuff. a san pedro grows in my back yard. i've cut it about 6 or 7 times now to trip. good stuff like i said.

How much do you cut? I've read a lot of shit, but I'm curious to hear from someone. Also, what is your extraction method, and how well does it work? Or do you just eat the buttons?

thelastgreatman
03-04-2008, 12:59 AM
I've only ever had synthetic mescaline, and it produced very different effects from batch to batch--like VERY different.

Finding out which of them was the most like true fresh-off-the-cactus buttons at Coachella would just be ducky. From what I've gathered, eating San Pedro doesn't garner the same caliber of an experience--at least that's what I remember the case being when I was going through the Erowid vaults years ago.

This is not to say that I wouldn't gladly bite the fuck out of a cactus if you tell me I'll trip.

faxman75
03-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Last time I saw Roger Waters I was on 7 hits of acid and I was completely blown away, so I think he is the best act to be high for.

7 hits? What's the point of that? I mean really, once you have taken even two your mind is gone. Why 7? Do you dose every day and your tolerance is just built up so much you need 7 to even feel it.

7 hits of acid. I don't see the point. It's like the poeple that have to drink beer while they are on acid. I take one hit and i'm on another planet for 10 solid hours. Don't waste acid. share with your friends.

faxman75
03-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Alright someone needs to share some fucking lsd with me or i'm going to cry.

thelastgreatman
03-04-2008, 06:47 AM
We all know what my response would be to that. But I find the beer comment curious. I don't get what you mean to say about it. Alcohol gets completely annihilated by acid, there's no way to get drunk while on it. Why would anyone "have" to drink beer while they're on it?

faxman75
03-04-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm assuming the dude was an alcoholic and needed it for the taste. We took gel tabs and went to the Art Institute of Chicago. I had been there dozens of times in the past sober usually with a chick and usually bored after 20 minutes. This time was very different. I had an amazing time as each and every peice of artwork seemed to scream the artists intentions and emotions right through the paint. Each painting had a story, a deep and emotional story that I was finally getting, finally understanding. After all these visits the acid finally caused me to appreciate what I never appreciated before it was absolutely mind blowing and stunning. I learned more in that hour than I ever had before about that place. However, it was only for an hour because I was with some moron who couldn't stand being quiet and looking at the art. He kept dragging me outside and then smoked a joint on the steps of the art institute by the lions telling me he felt invicible as a cop was 15 feet away. I knocked the joint out of his mouth and told him to get a grip. He then refused to go back inside and insisted on needing to grab a few beers. My only guess is that he needed something familiar to bring him back a bit.

Honestly, it ruined my trip and pissed me the fuck off. I'll paypal you $20 if you USPS me some real LSD. I haven't done it in about 10 years. I used to do it once or twice a month and I only had one bad experience and that was because I overdosed by taking a microdot, a snoopy or some shit and a white blotter all at the same time. Way to much for me.

sbessiso
03-04-2008, 07:30 AM
THANK YOU!

if the acid is good enough, nothing will do, at some point even marijuana is just pointless, i don't understand why my friends need to drink all this beer when they're tripping

faxman75
03-04-2008, 07:41 AM
It's like drinking beer while on coke. It makes no sense other than to just be social or something. Alcohol has about zero effect on someone who is coked up. I'm guilty of this one though. We used to sit around and do blow and drink nonstop for hours. I'm talking 4-6 people going through 3 cases of beer just to be drinking. Blow, another drug I haven't done it quite some time. Probably only 5 years for that one but before the one time 5 years ago it was another 5 years. all I do these days is weed and every few weeks I go out drinking. I've grown up and gotten all mature and stuff but I would really like some acid for Saturday at Coachella.

greghead
03-04-2008, 08:28 AM
THANK YOU!

if the acid is good enough, nothing will do, at some point even marijuana is just pointless, i don't understand why my friends need to drink all this beer when they're tripping

The last time I dosed acid was in San Francisco for Rock the Bells, and one of the guys with me had never tripped before. After a few hours we wandered into a bar with the two other guys we were with. The thought of beer rubbed me completely the wrong way. I sat drinking a coke. My partner in crime thought the beer would mellow him out. Of course that wasn't the case, but I think he still enjoyed it.

thelastgreatman
03-04-2008, 08:54 AM
THANK YOU!

Right, but I guarantee you that beer is having absolutely no effect on them. Perhaps they think it does--they're mistaken. Otherwise it's just a matter of what you like the taste of, isn't it? Personally I find sugary to be best on acid, but some could actually prefer beer flavor.

It's like drinking beer while on coke. It makes no sense other than to just be social or something. Alcohol has about zero effect on someone who is coked up. I'm guilty of this one though. We used to sit around and do blow and drink nonstop for hours. I'm talking 4-6 people going through 3 cases of beer just to be drinking. Blow, another drug I haven't done it quite some time. Probably only 5 years for that one but before the one time 5 years ago it was another 5 years. all I do these days is weed and every few weeks I go out drinking. I've grown up and gotten all mature and stuff but I would really like some acid for Saturday at Coachella.

Practically the only reason coke is so sociable is because it enables endless drinking and alcohol is the accepted and legal social intoxicant. I don't think coke would be nearly as popular as it is if you took out the degree to which people use it just to further their social drinking.

digitalface
03-04-2008, 09:02 AM
I wish acid still made me happy. As far as everything else, I've found that pacing and moderation is the best way to maximize what you're carrying. I used to believe that balls-out dosing was the most fun, but for me it was the worst for memory. Maybe I'm unlucky, but I sorta like to remember some of the details.

greghead
03-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Alright someone needs to share some fucking lsd with me or i'm going to cry.

I'm picking up 10 good doses in a couple weeks, if you're truly interested.

Chemical Whore
03-05-2008, 11:32 AM
fuckkkk...never heard of someone taking that many at one time (two or three is even pushing).

HAHA
I have a, ahem, friend, . . . 20 tabs blotter, 1/4 shrooms, piles of K, and amil.
and this was back around 98 when cid was good.

as far as orig question goes: Waters FTW but Portishead will get plenty of my love

nutcase890
03-05-2008, 03:03 PM
i would rather be sober for roger waters.

but anyway, probably anything with a good light show. portishead sounds good. jack johnson, but i will not actually be WATCHING him high...

Rockstarboy37
03-07-2008, 01:02 AM
How easy is it to get all this crap into coachella anyway?

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-08-2008, 08:56 AM
easy as fuck with a vip wristband. lol

as for the cactus: we have a wild san pedro growing in the back yard. it's been about 10-15 years we approximate, in a pretty forgiving but arid climate. the plant is really strong just because of the age, we think, but i've had 5 genuine trips on san pedro cactus and 3 on mescaline based ecstacy/mescaline tabs with ecstacy. never done a pure pill of it, but i have a connect for that in a few weeks i guess. meh if i bring it to coachella or not.

for usual, we cut about 6 inches per person on a normal dose, which, after freezing (2 hours), skinning, chopping, blending, boiling (3 hours), and straining the solid matter, gives a mild trip comparable to mushrooms. about 3 cups in a mason jar is the dosage i've been taking, guarantees about 11 hours, trip, peak, and body high.

i dunno, though. it's quite a battle getting that nasty cactus juice down your throat. i prefered mescalecstacy over it by far because it emulated most of the visual effects of mescaline and added a calming mdma high that really just treats you well.

any more questions? sorry if that wasn't in-depth enough. likewise, i don't know how well you take to drugs having done so god damned much of them. but, if you're still on planet earth, i recommend mescaline in any form.

thelastgreatman
03-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Mescaline-laced ecstasy was a big rumor back in Jersey when I was dealing a lot of E and there was a particular press called M & M's (Mitsubishis supposedly coated with mescaline) that were extremely possible, but in all the reports I ever read on ecstasydata.org I never saw any proof of it. I wonder whether they ever really existed.

Jiggy--so do San Pedro produce buttons that you can eat instead of chugging down all that cactus material or not? Somebody just told me they'd harvested buttons from a San Pedro and I had thought my memory of the erowid vaults gave no indication of that.

Also, if you have a connect for pure mescaline tabs you MUST bring some to Coachella. Believe me, we can find some method of trade that will make it worth your while.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-08-2008, 10:49 AM
no, these were genuine. yellow maserati's. all like pillreports.com and shit they say they are uncertain the base, but i've rolled on them 3 times and it's mescaline without a doubt. and i'm leaning a little more toward them having been mescaline tabs with mdma doses, not the other way around, simply due to the longer range of the TRIP than the roll. either way, i'm not that experience, i just kinda dove in about 2 or 3 months ago, started shrooming rolling and tripping like a madman.

i'll try to get to my connect in portland (where i'm moving in a few months) before the festival, but i'm so god damned broke and addicted right now it's hard to save extra money for a run up the state. if not, just jolly jump on up to sasquatch, i'm sure i'll be popping 6 or 7 for that when i'm steady for supply & demand.

also, no, san pedro doesn't produce buttons. san pedro is a tall cylindrical cacti with large spines, the peruvian torch with small, closely spaced together spines on a similar structure to san pedro, and finally, the beloved peyote buttons, which grow slowly and take almost a decade to produce the fabled dosage of mescaline they have the potential to.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-08-2008, 10:53 AM
clear out some of those pm's homie. your box is stuffed to the brim lol.

thelastgreatman
03-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I just deleted a bunch of PMs. (I'm assuming you were speaking to me).

thelastgreatman
03-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Ugh, alright, looks like I'm gonna have to go back to erowid and relearn all this stuff since there's now four of us on this board all trying to get a Mescaline In 2008 project rolling.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-08-2008, 01:04 PM
oh erowid. like school, but for stoners.

GnarVee
03-15-2008, 07:04 AM
dammit dredg......guys its worth a listen.......I got so much from you.....just trying to give some thing back.

1. Leitmotif
2. El Cielo
3. Catch Without Arms
4. Live at the Filmore
5. (new album due in fall 08)

http://dredg.traversing.pinkpenguins.com/albumanalysis.htm

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
03-15-2008, 02:38 PM
anyone else have any luck or interest with mezcalin related dosings and experiences? turn this shit into a trip topic, since the stoner talk got smashed by everyone's logic to smoke all day, every day of the festival.

yay, nay? we can still have a phat smoke sesh every day to bring us all back to base level on our respective drug trips. that will be therapeutic.

peace foolz

thelastgreatman
03-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Move it to the drug thread, jiggly.

jigsaw
03-15-2008, 05:48 PM
SLIGHTLY STOOPID

boredofcanada
03-15-2008, 06:04 PM
i took dmt at an animal collective show in atlanta like 3 years ago, and it was absolutely amazing ....i'd really like to find some shrooms or mescaline for their show on saturday, but if i can't i'll be more than happy with a little bud....and i highly recommend everyone here to do the same...they are VERY psychedelic live...mainly cause of the way they transition between songs....must see for me.
e

sbessiso
03-16-2008, 09:08 AM
anyone else have any luck or interest with mezcalin related dosings and experiences? turn this shit into a trip topic, since the stoner talk got smashed by everyone's logic to smoke all day, every day of the festival.

yay, nay? we can still have a phat smoke sesh every day to bring us all back to base level on our respective drug trips. that will be therapeutic.

peace foolz

got some mescalito for me? :)

mrdude5699
03-18-2008, 03:07 PM
So i might be driving from from about 20 hours. I can get my LSD now, but i hear it degrades quickly. Will I be able to store it for the next month and take it without it going bunk? I'm not often able to get it which is why I ask. Thanks.

thelastgreatman
03-18-2008, 04:38 PM
So i might be driving from from about 20 hours. I can get my LSD now, but i hear it degrades quickly. Will I be able to store it for the next month and take it without it going bunk? I'm not often able to get it which is why I ask. Thanks.

Keep it in the freezer, you'll be fine.

hitthenorth
04-06-2008, 08:55 AM

After 7 hits of acid anything would have blown you away, even the sound of a washing machine on a spin cycle.

mvanwinkle
04-06-2008, 04:39 PM
fri in General: Slightly Stoopid, John Butler Trio, Jack Johnson all Performances that require weed

slightly stoopid and jack johnson both require you to be extremely blazed to even attempt to enjoy.

jbt would be enjoyable however.