PDA

View Full Version : RADIOHEAD AT ALL POINTS WEST!!! OMFGIGTCMJ&SMSPPHHFFTT!!!

Ritestyl
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
You knew this was going to happen eventually sucker... but now that this thread has been obnoxiously created maybe psychicfriend will come on and break hearts... or hopefully not...

...actually i'm going to go to whatever festival Radiohead is at so they don't have to play at APW...

...btw Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Santogold and Midnight Juggernauts were inspired books and i'm bummed i'm not gonna be there to laugh at Uffie, but please people aren't gonna freak out over Kraftwerk like Daft Punk... and Jack is a horse and where the fuck is James Murphy? Oh yea, not at Coachella 2008 just like me

greenplastic875
01-23-2008, 10:46 PM
James Murphy's band LCD Soundsystem played last year. There's no reason for him to be back.

I would like to take your opinion seriously, but your poor grammatical skills make it quite difficult for me to read.

Ritestyl
01-23-2008, 11:20 PM
James Murphy's band LCD Soundsystem played last year. There's no reason for him to be back.

I would like to take your opinion seriously, but your poor grammatical skills make it quite difficult for me to read.

im tired of being eloquent for message boards... but James Murphy no reason?!
*cough* *cough* Justice *cough* cough* and there is no reason to put Busy P's name on the poster...

James Murphy & Friends Disco Freak Out Set>most of Coachella 2008, you and your need for proper grammar

niksterg11
01-23-2008, 11:40 PM
James Murphy isn't on the bill because he's done touring. Watch any interview with him and it's clear how much he hates it. Justice is on the bill because they have blown up since their latest album came out. The same is true for LCD Soundsystem, but it's pretty clear who's enjoying the touring process more.

DrDank551
01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
James Murphy needs to enter Coachella via rocket pack on Friday night comming down raining fire upon JJ, incinerating his acoustic headlining ass, then after that, pull out the moog and begin melting our faces and our brains into the cool desert night.

JoshTheBoyd
01-24-2008, 12:18 AM
James Murphy needs to enter Coachella via rocket pack on Friday night comming down raining fire upon JJ, incinerating his acoustic headlining ass, then after that, pull out the moog and begin melting our faces and our brains into the cool desert night.

i would support this

Ritestyl
01-24-2008, 10:24 AM
James Murphy isn't on the bill because he's done touring. Watch any interview with him and it's clear how much he hates it. Justice is on the bill because they have blown up since their latest album came out. The same is true for LCD Soundsystem, but it's pretty clear who's enjoying the touring process more.

read the Remix interview and shut the fuck up... James Murphy would love to get paid a boat load to do a one off at Coachella.

and I would support the above as well