PDA

View Full Version : Blink 182 and Green Day is Emo?

suprefan
01-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry, yeah right forum, but wtf? This is what the people in lovely Chicago are reporting about since they cant seem to suck it up and talk about Coachella. I love the paragraph before you read it, ''if you are 25 or older you wouldnt have ever heard of it''. Yet they mention 2 said bands above that came out when people that age or older now wouldve known about them at their ''peaks''.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5570355&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

bakersfield
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Sorry, yeah right forum, but wtf? This is what the people in lovely Chicago are reporting about since they cant seem to suck it up and talk about Coachella. I love the paragraph before you read it, ''if you are 25 or older you wouldnt have ever heard of it''. Yet they mention 2 said bands above that came out when people that age or older now wouldve known about them at their ''peaks''.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5570355&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I don't think of those 2 as Emo.

Gyrus
01-24-2008, 09:44 PM
yeah get fucked. I'm 26, I was listening to green day and blink 182 before those kids even had pubic hair.

AND

They're far from fucking emo.

FUCK, I've got green day RECORDS (yes, the big fuckin 12"s) on lookout from Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.

wankers

bakersfield
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
yeah get fucked. I'm 26, I was listening to green day and blink 182 before those kids even had pubic hair.

AND

They're far from fucking emo.

FUCK, I've got green day RECORDS (yes, the big fuckin 12"s) on lookout from Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.

wankers

I am 41 next week & have listened to Green Day since '93, so I agree....fuck those guys!

MonsoonSeason
01-24-2008, 09:59 PM
don't waste your time you're already a voice inside my head
don't waste your time on me I'm already dead
(I miss you <3)

Gyrus
01-24-2008, 10:19 PM
^^^^ best signature ever

some lady was at a beach maybe ~10 minutes from my home and she decided it would be a totally awesome idea to go swimming with the sea lions. it was not, she got SHARK ATTACKED.