PDA

View Full Version : Tickets @ Fingerprints (Long Beach)

neverclever
01-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Coachella - Tickets Available at Fingerprints
Beginning Friday January 25th, 10:00am

That's right, we'll have Coachella tickets available beginning this Friday January 25th, at 10:00am. We can accept cash or credit cards. Check out the full line-ups, as announced so far, below.

I don't know if this is with or without service charges. And will they still have them at The Glass House? The world may never know.

Melanie.Dawn
01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
Way to have them... just like every other place that sells tickets...

neverclever
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Way to have them... just like every other place that sells tickets...

Well, I don't think (and i could be terribly wrong that) they have a regular ticketmaster machine so it MAY be without service charges a la Glass House (Pomona) in years past where you save like $30 or so.......... so......

Courtney
01-23-2008, 10:38 AM
I just called Fingerprints for you all, and the person who picked up the phone said they'll definitely be selling Coachella tickets. She wasn't 100% sure about the service charges, but she said that because they're not a Ticketmaster retail location, for most tickets they just tack on a $2 service fee.

SFChrissy
01-23-2008, 10:49 AM
fuck...how come there isn't a place in sf like this!!!

Sexecutioner
01-23-2008, 10:54 AM
yea, and sd too!!

faxman75
01-23-2008, 10:58 AM
yeah phoenix too!

neverclever
01-23-2008, 11:20 AM
yea, and sd too!!

fuck...how come there isn't a place in sf like this!!!

yeah phoenix too!

If it makes you all feel any better most of the people in LA would have to drive an hour to get to either Long Beach or Pomona and then an hour back.... factor in time and money and...... uh nevermind, ticketmaster fees suxors.

thanks for callin' courtney! when i went to get tickets in pomona last year the only fun we found was a small swap meet. maybe a trip to long beach will be more fun? yay!

MonsoonSeason
01-23-2008, 11:23 AM
yeah and indiana

why the fuck not

captncrzy
01-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Hmmmm....would be nice to know for sure what the service fees are-if it's going to save a lot on fees, I could always fly down and get AZ people's tix (if they want) and then come back. I think we fly into Long Beach.

Courtney
01-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Heyyy PF to the rescue:

3-Day passes and onsite camping tickets will be available for purchase at the Glasshouse in Pomona and Fingerprints in Long Beach for less than what you would pay through Ticketmaster. So If you live around there you got a choice.

GLASSHOUSE
Glass House Record Store and Box office (http://www.theglasshouse.us/v1/home.html) now located at 248 W 2nd St.
CASH ONLY - Must purchase IN PERSON
3-Day pass - $285
Onsite camping pass - $57

FINGERPRINTS
4612 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA (http://www.fingerprintsmusic.com/)
CASH - Must purchase IN PERSON
3-Day pass - $285
(they will take credit cards at the store but tack on a $10 fee)

If this info changes I will update here.

8 ticket limit for 3-day passes and for onsite camping tickets.

I am told they will both be open for the on sale on friday.

faxman75
01-23-2008, 02:06 PM
So is that $17 in service fee's added to the $269 price?

I guess we'll see what the total is on ticketmaster. Hmmm.

Ardentbiscuit
01-23-2008, 02:16 PM
$269 is before the fees, so your quess is as good as anyone how much the fees are...

psychic friend
01-23-2008, 02:40 PM
3-Day passes and onsite camping tickets will be available for purchase at the Glasshouse in Pomona and Fingerprints in Long Beach for less than what you would pay through Ticketmaster. So If you live around there you got a choice.

GLASSHOUSE
Glass House Record Store and Box office (http://www.theglasshouse.us/v1/home.html) now located at 248 W 2nd St.
CASH ONLY - Must purchase IN PERSON
3-Day pass - $285

FINGERPRINTS
4612 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA (http://www.fingerprintsmusic.com/)
CASH - Must purchase IN PERSON
3-Day pass - $285
(they will take credit cards at the store but tack on a $10 fee)

If this info changes I will update here.

8 ticket limit for 3-day passes and for onsite camping tickets.

I am told they will both be open for the on sale on friday.

BeeII
01-23-2008, 02:56 PM
sweet, i live pretty close to fingerprints

BeeII
01-23-2008, 03:13 PM
If it makes you all feel any better most of the people in LA would have to drive an hour to get to either Long Beach or Pomona and then an hour back.... factor in time and money and...... uh nevermind, ticketmaster fees suxors.

thanks for callin' courtney! when i went to get tickets in pomona last year the only fun we found was a small swap meet. maybe a trip to long beach will be more fun? yay!i live near fingerprints, Roscoe's chicken and waffles is down the street, so at least its an excuse for yummy eats. plus its right by the beach.

suprefan
01-23-2008, 03:20 PM

the total on ticketmaster is going to be like over $300 for sure. Last year it was 290 something. Add $20 then you got your final price.

coldstart
01-23-2008, 03:34 PM
From last year:

You purchased 1 ticket to:
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival - 3 Day Pass
Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA
Multiple Dates and Times

Seat location: section GA77
Total Charge: $351.65

Additional items purchased:
Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival - Camping Pass
quantity: 1

RageAtLast
01-23-2008, 03:36 PM
I presume the only way for overseas buyers to get tickets is through Ticket'ripoff'master and use WillCall which was useless last year?

PrettyRagdoll
01-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Does anyone think Fingerprints will sell out before like.. 4 pm? I have to work but I'm definitly all for saving on TicketMaster's wallet rape fees

psychic friend
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM

each ticket adds $1 to charity (so that is $3 per 3 day pass) Not a service fee

each ticket has a venue fee too which I think is $3 each ($9 per 3-day pass).

Courtney
01-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Does anyone think Fingerprints will sell out before like.. 4 pm? I have to work but I'm definitly all for saving on TicketMaster's wallet rape fees

You never know, but I doubt it would sell out before 4pm.

instinct
01-23-2008, 06:39 PM
You never know, but I doubt it would sell out before 4pm.

No.. unless they get some incredible headliner.

NapalmHua
01-26-2008, 02:24 PM
So if I bought my tickets at fingerprints do I not get a registration code for the Microcommunity???