PDA

View Full Version : Your schedule conflict predictions!

HunterGather
01-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Right now, my only worry is that M.I.A. conflict with Kraftwerk/Portishead.

Not that she would play when they are playing, but that I wouldn't have time to get a good spot at the main stage for Kraft/Head.

:o

xxxxxxxxxx
01-23-2008, 03:43 AM
i'm hoping no one i want to see conflicts with the streets. i don't want to miss autolux or black mountain either. just my luck all three will go on at the same time.

Astrid
01-23-2008, 03:50 AM
justice and roger waters.

Cpt. Funkaho
01-23-2008, 03:52 AM
justice and roger waters.

I'm also really fearing this, especially due to the possibility of Roger Waters having an extended set to accommodate for his sizable catalog of performance options.

sbessiso
01-23-2008, 03:53 AM
omg you guys!! what if someone totally awesome plays during jack johnson?!?!?

what is a boy to do??

HunterGather
01-23-2008, 03:55 AM
hahaha
if Fatboy ends and Jack is still on, I may wander over to the main stage to see what the fuss is all about (if they are on at the same time that is).

JSam67
01-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Somehow, the jumble of Justice/Gogol/MMJ/Waters will probably produce some serious problems. I can sacrifice MMJ cuz I've seen them before, but if forced to choose btwn Justice and Waters...I mean, geez, Justice was up vs. Arcade Fire last year, right? I want to see them this time! Gogol, too, hopefully. But Waters will be epic...

Also, I hope Hot Chip doesn't interfere with any part of the Saturday night set-up of Portishead/Kraftwerk. Don't want to miss them again, either.

Astrid
01-23-2008, 04:03 AM
i completely agree with everything you said jsam.

sbessiso
01-23-2008, 04:06 AM
yeha seriously, but that is yet to be seen, sunday is still suspiciously empty of bands, and i dont think theres gunan be TOO much going on the same time as waters (i hope)

HunterGather
01-23-2008, 04:07 AM
Sundays great.
Plenty of time to get a spot for Justice and The Streets.

paulb
01-23-2008, 04:07 AM
Gogol vs Justice vs Roger Waters is going to SUCK! I hope it doesnt happen...if so Ill pick Justice, then catch the rest of Waters....

Battles vs Midnight Juggernauts vs Spank Rock

that would suck aswell....but i think Gogol, justice, roger waters is the only realistic one at the moment.

Daft Fro
01-23-2008, 04:22 AM
i fear the following:

Fri.
The Verve/The Breeders >< Animal Collective/Battles >< Fatboy Slim/Pendulum >< Midnight Juggernauts/Cut Copy

Sat.
Portishead/Kraftwerk >< Death Cab/Rilo Kiley >< Hot Chip/M.I.A.

Sun.
Justice >< Gogol Bordello >< The Streets

Also, I really want to see Waters, MMJ, Love & Rockets, and Spiritualized on Sunday. So I think I am kinda screwed~

TonyWonder
01-23-2008, 05:11 AM
This year may have a lot of ACL-like conflicts. Saturday will be painful if Krafwerk/Portishead is opposite Hot Chip/MIA. I'll choose the former but it will hurt. I don't even want to think about Sunday and the Roger Waters vs Justice vs Gogol vs Simian vs Chromeo possibilities.

Weatherman
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
I have a bad feeling about a Verve/Fatboy Slim scheduling conflict happening. It probably won't (cause I just remembered JJ) but still.

I bet five bucks that Turbonegro will play at the same time another band I want to see on Saturday will.

jonnypark
01-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Justice - Roger Waters
Probably go with waters but man...fuck