PDA

View Full Version : Police still rumored.

mozabilly54
01-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Taken from Perezhilton.com:

http://perezhilton.com/upload/2007/01/word_on_the_street_is/police.jpg

The Police are rumored to play their first reunion show at the Coachella music festival near Palm Springs, California, this fall.

There have been a number of hints, most notably the use of "Roxanne" as the password for the Coachella Ticketmaster ticket presale.

Yeee haw!

This has been a long time coming.

Sting, Andy and Stewart....together again!!!

Another posting on perezhilton.com:

Sting and the boys have been quietly rehearsing in Vancouver, Canada the past few weeks.

Now, comes this very exciting news: the Police are set to perform their first reunion show at the Grammy's in early February!

A surprise appearance at Coachella is also still expected, as is an announcement of a forthcoming reunion tour.

Yay!!

mozabilly54
01-29-2007, 08:55 AM
perez hilton is an annoying douchebag

I agree but he does tell the truth most of the time.

Tylerdurden31
01-29-2007, 08:59 AM
perez hilton is an annoying douchebag

however...i'll get my hopes up and believe him

starrdogg
01-29-2007, 09:02 AM
According to a friend of mine, who I just consulted, Perez Hilton is a fairly well known blogger who specializes in celebrity gossip. She says that he's fairly reliable, but this should not be interpreted as fact, maybe 50-50 that it's true.

M Sparks
01-29-2007, 09:05 AM
What the hell is "perezhilton.com"?

I read on "msparks.com" that The Smiths, Hedwig & The Angry Inch, and a reunited "zombie" Ramones were headlining on the newly added Thursday show.

Mystagogue
01-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Perez Hilton? Who the fuck is that?

starrdogg
01-29-2007, 09:15 AM
According to a friend of mine, who I just consulted, Perez Hilton is a fairly well known blogger who specializes in celebrity gossip. She says that he's fairly reliable, but this should not be interpreted as fact, maybe 50-50 that it's true.

krk67
01-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Everything noted has been on this board already in rumor form. If he were supplying new info, I might be more inclined to believe him.

Mystagogue
01-29-2007, 09:16 AM

50/50...lol. A broken watch is right twice a day. Anything is possible I guess.

pretentious
01-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Perez Hilton is a fat douche bag that sits at a coffee bean on Sunset and talks trash on celebrities.

Sure, he may be funny (and somewhat honest) when it comes to the blogging of celebrities, but the fat turd needs to get a life.

p.s. he is usually full of shit.

JClemy
01-29-2007, 09:46 AM
The police would be awesome. I was happy with Rage, this would just be cool

PassiveTheory
01-29-2007, 09:56 AM
What the hell is "perezhilton.com"?

I read on "msparks.com" that The Smiths, Hedwig & The Angry Inch, and a reunited "zombie" Ramones were headlining on the newly added Thursday show.

You forgot, my friend, about Scott Weiland waking up out of his drug-enduced stupor to reform Stone Temple Pilots, as well as Ian Curtis rising from the dead for a Joy Division one-off, and James Brown faking his death to headline all four night.

kamikaze
10-30-2007, 09:36 AM

Fuckin' amazing day. I still have Dee Dee's dismembered arm in my bedroom.

fatbastard
10-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Where in the heck is Mozbilly?

kamikaze
10-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Where in the heck is Mozbilly?
That's exactly what I thought when I bumped this. I miss Mozabilly.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I am actually kind of glad we didn't get the Police after all....