PDA

View Full Version : Broachella

yonicsouth
01-22-2008, 09:33 PM
They should start a new festival to coincide with Coachella and Stagecoach, so that way they could have all the crap that no one going to these other festivals would wanna see. That way stupid, Neo-hippie-socal-college-surfer-abercrombie wearing idiots can have their cake and get to see shitty, overated acts like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Ben Harper, John Mayer, Jason Mraz. Do it so we don't have to be the recipients of such bulshit ever again. BRO

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 09:35 PM
They should start a new festival to coincide with Coachella and Stagecoach, so that way they could have all the crap that no one going to these other festivals would wanna see. That way stupid, Neo-hippie-socal-college-surfer-abercrombie wearing idiots can have their cake and get to see shitty, overated acts like Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Ben Harper, John Mayer, Jason Mraz. Do it so we don't have to be the recipients of such bulshit ever again. BRO

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MRAZ!

Jack J
01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Whooaaaa man I'm already playing Coachella and APW. I can't play all three maaaan. I need to chiiiiiiillllll.

So he ties it up, he tucks it in, he pulls it back, and gives a grin dadaaaa ba da baaa buuuumm he ain't loved at aaaaaaalllllll

boarderwoozel3
01-22-2008, 09:40 PM
1 "bro" act out of 120 and you get your panties in a bunch!?

Lets try this, during the friday headliner, how about you choose one of the other 4 stages that will have bands on them as well. (I know I will)

Problem solved.

Blintz
01-22-2008, 09:41 PM
In all seriousness, that's not a bad idea... Coachella seems to have its feet in two camps already: the indie/bro rock crowd (Jack Johnson, the vast numbers of generic hipster synth-pop-glam-indie-nu-electro-clash bands) and the harder core electronic, rock, and hip-hop crowd. For example, The Decembrists preceded Ghostface Killah on an outdoor stage last year. Let Goldenvoice hook something up with the Detour Festival and let fans, if they so desire, enjoy 3 days of hipster/bro B.S. elsewhere!

boarderwoozel3
01-22-2008, 09:46 PM
The eclectic mix of people and music is a large part of what makes Coachella so sweet.

Mr.Wyndham
01-22-2008, 09:51 PM
The eclectic mix of people and music is a large part of what makes Coachella so sweet.

fo sho

boarderwoozel3
01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I like some indie stuff, some electric, punk, and a dab of "bro" bands here and there. Its all about exposing yourself to music that you may not otherwise hear. If you attend with an open mind its amazing who you may find yourself vibing with.

Example- I thought electronic music and hot chip weren't for me until I saw both live at coach last year, now I'm hooked.

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM

nobody said that when rage fans and tool fans came down here

donkey sex
01-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I'd round up some Bros for that show, for sure. Eight or nine bros. Rent a party bus and share a hotel room.

Cdubby
01-23-2008, 12:12 AM
this thread is slightlyyyyyyyy stoooooooooooopidddddd, bros.

donkey sex
01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Cmon bro. Tons of high fives and checkin out some ass. Female ass. Yeah, bro.

Courtney
01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
In all seriousness, that's not a bad idea... Coachella seems to have its feet in two camps already: the indie/bro rock crowd (Jack Johnson, the vast numbers of generic hipster synth-pop-glam-indie-nu-electro-clash bands) and the harder core electronic, rock, and hip-hop crowd. For example, The Decembrists preceded Ghostface Killah on an outdoor stage last year.

Jack Johnson and The Decemberists should not be grouped together.

M Sparks
01-23-2008, 09:05 AM
You crazy kids and your slang. What's all this Bro shit?

Seriously, I thought he was chick music. I don't know any males who like him.

marooko
01-23-2008, 09:12 AM
I bet Sonic Youth would be at this crappy ass festival.

thelastgreatman
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
He played Coachella before he was bro music, for the record. Also, calling this a frat boy lineup after last year is fucking absurd.

donkey sex
01-23-2008, 12:31 PM
No matter what, you should always put aside at least thirty percent of your day for bro time. Hangin with the bros. Maybe a beer or an extended phone call crackin jokes together. The best moments in life are with bros.

jonnypark
01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
I bet Sonic Youth would be at this crappy ass festival.

This is that sarcasm I've been hearign about?

donkey sex
01-23-2008, 12:38 PM
The tall guitarist looks like he could be a cool bro to have a Heineken with.

BeeII
01-23-2008, 02:25 PM
ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe psychic friend for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

Courtney
01-23-2008, 02:34 PM
wtf?

crazzz2007
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe psychic friend for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

fuk you.

bitch.

suprefan
01-23-2008, 04:10 PM

Ok, go back to Amy Winehoues' place and do your s**t k?

daftmonkey64
01-23-2008, 04:16 PM
where im from a 'bro' is a dude who drives a truck and rides dirtbikes in the desert and wears t shirts with iron crosses on em.

BeeII
01-24-2008, 07:58 AM
fuk you.

bitch.

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

BeeII
01-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Ok, go back to Amy Winehoues' place and do your s**t k?

you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer

Cdubby
01-24-2008, 12:01 PM
does somebody here surf OT ???

marooko
01-24-2008, 12:06 PM

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

you can continue to fucking talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky fucking stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a fucking sledgehammer

hahahahaha

your avatar is a reflection of me after reading your posts. i just cant believe it.

you're talking shit about someone hiding behind the internet? where's your address posted ass face?

marooko
01-24-2008, 12:08 PM
This is that sarcasm I've been hearign about?

No sarcasm at all. I completely and utterly dislike Sonic Youth. So yeah, for me, they would be at that festival.

BeeII
01-24-2008, 12:15 PM
does somebody here surf OT ???

http://smiliesftw.com/x/squintdance.gif (http://smiliesftw.com) rule one

BeeII
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
hahahahaha

your avatar is a reflection of me after reading your posts. i just cant believe it.

you're talking shit about someone hiding behind the internet? where's your address posted ass face?

shut the fuck up. who fucking said shit about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a fucking bitch you are, fucking talk shit behind a computer and then say shit like that, but whatever doesnt fucking matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.

marooko
01-24-2008, 12:18 PM
you're awesome little buzz buzz.

johnny park!!! the above comment was sarcasm.

Cdubby
01-24-2008, 12:19 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/squintdance.gif (http://smiliesftw.com) rule one

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

yonicsouth
01-25-2008, 01:21 AM
YOU GUYS FUCKED MY THREAD UP BROS!! I just wanted the bros to have their own fest and leave us

turdburglar

BeeII
01-25-2008, 07:28 AM
YOU GUYS FUCKED MY THREAD UP BROS!! I just wanted the bros to have their own fest and leave us

turdburglar

whoa, whoa brosef, you need to chillax and grab a brewski

donkey sex
01-25-2008, 05:27 PM
let's toast to bros....

bros!!!