PDA

View Full Version : Just Give Me a Chance, Please

Jack J
01-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Heeeeeeeey, everybody. I just wanted to stop in and say that I'm really looking forward to playing some nice tunes for y'all at Coachella this year. I noticed that some people don't want me to play, but I promise to play some tunes you'll like. My music is really mellow. Kids at Coachella like to smoke pot, right? My music is greeeeaaaaat for that, real mellow. I promise to play real soft guitar jams that will put you in a mellow mood. I will play sitting down and standing up. I'll even play the mouth harp.

I can't wait to see y'all soon. Peace and surfing.

It's as simple as something that nobody knows, bababa ba da da dum a big
as her bubbly toes da da da bum da da dum....

smoke
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
yawn

Trick Loves The Kids
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
For the record I don't hate you.

aprillynnn
01-22-2008, 08:54 PM
hahaha ...
perfect.

thanks for the laugh :)

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Heeeeeeeey, everybody. I just wanted to stop in and say that I'm really looking forward to playing some nice tunes for y'all at Coachella this year. I noticed that some people don't want me to play, but I promise to play some tunes you'll like. My music is really mellow. Kids at Coachella like to smoke pot, right? My music is greeeeaaaaat for that, real mellow. I promise to play real soft guitar jams that will put you in a mellow mood. I will play sitting down and standing up. I'll even play the mouth harp.

at least yer not john mayer

ivankay
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Dude. i would love to stop by and chill with you and the bros, but looks like you'll go on at the same time as Mr. Cook. If i can catch a song or two to see if i get dosed with your magic (anything could happen), i'll be there. Mahalo.

worldwide2020
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
For the record I don't want to punch you in the face.

goodgrl
01-22-2008, 09:05 PM
at least yer not john mayer

I thought the same thing today!
OOOOHHHHHH. WEIRD!

cansei de ser sexme
01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
well it clearly is not your fault your music is not great, if i could sell a recording of sounds of my anus and headline Coachella i would, despite all the hate.

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 09:11 PM
I thought the same thing today!
OOOOHHHHHH. WEIRD!

:O!

Jack J
01-22-2008, 09:13 PM
That's chill man. Its just like one day, I'm jamming and the bros were grooving to it. So I thought "let's take this jam on the road." And I've plucking this 'ol guitar ever since.

What a terrible thing for you to doooooooo ooo oooo ooooo What an awful thing for you to sayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy da dada dum dadada

worldwide2020
01-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Wait. I think I do want to punch you in the face.

Mr.Wyndham
01-22-2008, 09:20 PM
is curious george coming? and not some real monkey named george. the cartoon george.

Jack J
01-22-2008, 09:26 PM
is curious george coming? and not some real monkey named george. the cartoon george.

Haaaaahhahaaaa.. That's funny man. Usually I have all kinds of different jungles creatures with me. I loooooove animals maaaaaaaaan. I'll also bring the blind rat from that movie where Jen Aniston and Ben Stiller fall in love.

Over to the field for tackle football bababa ba dadada bum yeah give me the ball dadadadda da da duuuuummmmm

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Haaaaahhahaaaa.. That's funny man. Usually I have all kinds of different jungles creatures with me. I loooooove animals maaaaaaaaan. I'll also bring the blind rat from that movie where Jen Aniston and Ben Stiller fall in love.

Over to the field for tackle football bababa ba dadada bum yeah give me the ball dadadadda da da duuuuummmmm

i wanna do you

so hardz

Mr.Wyndham
01-22-2008, 09:47 PM

dang you must be the coolest artist ever?

Wheres the beef?
01-22-2008, 09:49 PM

Alias