PDA

View Full Version : psychedelics and the dark side of the moon..

blastyourears
01-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Wow!!! people are complaining about Roger Waters ? Hahahaha

You must have never eaten psychedelics and listened to the dark side of the moon....

(excited)

GianCG
01-22-2008, 09:34 PM
So your asking for a praise because your hyped up on lsd or some other shit for retards? You must be as smart as the dirt on the ground.

blastyourears
01-22-2008, 09:36 PM
So your asking for a praise because your hyped up on lsd or some other shit for retards? You must be as smart as the dirt on the ground.

Naw.. Just magical mushrooms..

Blachles
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Wow!!! people are complaining about Roger Waters ? Hahahaha

You must have never eaten psychedelics and listened to the dark side of the moon....

(excited)

You've never even seen it.

Westy
01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
I can't believe the number of complaints about Roger Waters either. I'm really pumped for Dark Side of the Moon. He is a true headliner.

woogie846
01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Roger Waters is going to be so cool.

blastyourears
01-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Roger Waters is going to be so cool.

yup! More people should be bitching about Jack Johnson...

boyalien0
01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
yup! More people should be bitching about Jack Johnson...

I'm not a fan of JJ and think he's a joke of a headliner, but seriously, that's the LAST thing this board needs. We need positivity.

Edmontonian
01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I prefer herbs but I know what you are talking about. Dark side of the moon is one of the most intense trips of all time! PROPS GV!!! I am especially stoked because I was short on cash (200 dollar tickets) when RW came through canada last time, all my friends who went say its the best show they've ever been to.
PLEASE GV DON"T CONFLICT ROGER WATERS WITH JUSTICE!!!! IF they close the sahara while RW closes main stage I will cry. please put justice on main stage? or close with someome else at sahara???? These are my two favourite acts on sunday.

Blachles
01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
We need positivity.

Wrong.

amyzzz
01-23-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm taking my psychedelics during Portishead.

thelastgreatman
01-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm taking my psychedelics during Portishead.

If you don't take them for both you don't deserve to enjoy hallucinogens. Oh wait, you're not planning on watching what's going to be the best performance in Coachella history, right? The one that's got the longest running and best reputation for combination with hallucinogens? Right, you're not into THAT thing.

You don't deserve drugs.

marooko
01-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm thinking about smoking a phatty to Portishead. But at the same time, I want the full effect without any inhibitions.