PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sad

hardcorenrockin
01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
I was hoping to see Semi Precious Weapons and Creature Feature at Coachella, they do great visually inticing performances.... I am requesting them for next year. And I am throughly dissapointed in this years line up... the few scattered good ones is the only thing that is encouraging me to go!

lostsoul86
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
ya i remember hearling the press conference for the line up ..i was soo sad after i never thought i wanted a beer so badly in my life lol

hypervera
01-22-2008, 09:13 PM
ya i remember hearling the press conference for the line up ..i was soo sad after i never thought i wanted a beer so badly in my life lol

yes i was listening too with my friends and everybody said wtf!!! jack johnson!!????

lostsoul86
01-22-2008, 09:17 PM
yes i was listening too with my friends and everybody said wtf!!! jack johnson!!????

ya i told my friend jack johnson was headlining friday and he actually said " Cool i like JJ .thats gonna be a good show" i immediately punched him in the freaking arm

hypervera
01-22-2008, 10:55 PM
ya i told my friend jack johnson was headlining friday and he actually said " Cool i like JJ .thats gonna be a good show" i immediately punched him in the freaking arm

good move man!