PDA

View Full Version : There Will Be Backlash

SatisfiedMind
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
This will be my fourth Coachella...i missed the golden years, but the JJ backlash is spectacular! Really....i was having the worst day until I hopped on the 'Fuck You Jack Johnson' thread...there so so much venom, and it is all so inspiried. Kudos to you all...

Now, in my heart of hearts I still think this is Goldenvoice 'punking' us...i expect Ashton Kutcher to pop out any second and release us from this purgatory. I mean there is no way that they could be THAT out of touch,right?

If they are...God help us all...i fucking hate Tennessee in the summerhttp://starbulletin.com/2006/05/18/features/art2b.jpg

malcolmjamalawesome
01-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Daniel Day Lews is amazing in There Will Be Backlash

dumbdeath
01-22-2008, 06:41 PM
One day, I will go to where you backlash and slit your throat.

Truta
01-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Yes, that's what I tought, I fucking hate Tennessee in the summer! hehe we'll see....

emptypoint
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
This will be my fourth Coachella...i missed the golden years, but the JJ backlash is spectacular! Really....i was having the worst day until I hopped on the 'Fuck You Jack Johnson' thread...there so so much venom, and it is all so inspiried. Kudos to you all...

Now, in my heart of hearts I still think this is Goldenvoice 'punking' us...i expect Ashton Kutcher to pop out any second and release us from this purgatory. I mean there is no way that they could be THAT out of touch,right?

If they are...God help us all...i fucking hate Tennessee in the summerhttp://starbulletin.com/2006/05/18/features/art2b.jpg

Dude, Bonnaroo is pretty awesome! Totally different from Coachella but very awesome.

SatisfiedMind
01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
I am not anti-bonnaroo....i am anti lethal humidity...my alcohol crippled liver wouldn't last a day at the 'roo

woogie846
01-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Daniel Day Lews is amazing in There Will Be Backlash

No Backlash for Old Men deserves the win and you know it.

sbessiso
01-22-2008, 07:03 PM
aw man the heat is no worse than at coachella, at least at bonnaroo they supply us with water and let us go in and out as many times as we want

plus that huge mushroom fountain is perfect when you feel overheated

malcolmjamalawesome
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
aw man the heat is no worse than at coachella, at least at bonnaroo they supply us with water and let us go in and out as many times as we want

plus that huge mushroom fountain is perfect when you feel overheated

Three words to keep me farrrrr away from Bonnaroo? Check.

JoshTheBoyd
01-22-2008, 07:07 PM
we need to figure the most distracting/wittiest chant to get started. we have time to perfect it too. don't jump the gun, everyone take a day or so to let the ideas form in your head. and when we've found the right formula, let it spread like ebola. and when johnson takes the stage, the power of message board haters will be felt.

who the fuck am i kidding? i'll be at another stage.

PassiveTheory
01-22-2008, 07:49 PM
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/therewillbeblood.JPG

MarkO
01-22-2008, 07:57 PM
G n' R aren't the same without Backlash on guitar.

JustSteve
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
There will be /