PDA

View Full Version : Are there screens set up at Coachella?

walkunafraid
01-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Alright, I know this is going to sound sort of weak, but I am bringing my girlfriend to Coachella, which automatically means that we're going to be way at the back of the pack for Rage Against the Machine (primarily because she's claustrophobic, and being smothered in a tight crowd is torture for her). Sucks for me, but obviously her happiness is more important than my need to see a band I have been dieing to see since I was in high school...

Anyhow, I am wondering whether it is possible to even see the stage from way in the back of the crowd, and/or if there are big screens set up above/around the stage so that those of us in the back can know what's going on onstage. Thanks for any info you veterans can give!

windscreen
01-29-2007, 06:59 AM
yes, they have two HUGE screens on the sides of the main stage.

theaenimatool
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
youll be able to see the screen from far away for sure, but seeing the stage might be a bit of a challenge
good lucK! RAGE!!!

Tomasz
01-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Sucks for me, but obviously her happiness is more important than my need to see a band I have been dieing to see since I was in high school...

No problem, drop her off at the 'girlfriend drop off point' (way at the back, where I'll be leaving mine) and head to the pit, sorted :)