PDA

View Full Version : I FEEL BETRAYED

Jewcifer
01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
I feel kind of betrayed by Coachella. First of all, the lineup is pretty lame. I know there are a few indie bands dloating around gut compared to previous years... it generally sucks. Normally, i would say that everyone has an off year but now i find out that they're sending Radiohead to some East Coast Coachella (All Points West Festival)... i'm pissed. I'm pissed that they even made another coachella because that just makes the once pure event full of character just another commercial moneymaker. The fans have been Loyal to Coachella so show a little respect to us. If i buy tickets this year, i might have a little less respect for myself. I'll feel like a slave to the man. I'm just gonna go so that I can get some of that awesome pizza (I HEART SPICY PIE)...mmmmmmm.

Anyone else with me?

B∞Rdom§
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
isn't that whole east coast coachella a lie?

ArcadeParade
GO AWAY

hypervera
the promoters dont care about coachella they know theyll have sold out!!! because some stupid people like to go to coachella just because they want to have the experiencio of being at coachella and thats stupid!!!

if everybody were smart nobody would buy tickets and the promoters would get worried and they´d add better bands but noooooo it wont happen

dumbdeath
No. No one has ever said what is in this thread, and it will forever be an entirely new opinion...
Except for the spicy pizza bit, that was funny.

Jewcifer
01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
THe east coast thing is for real, it's confirmed on the web site

fasttrack
01-22-2008, 06:34 PM
isn't that whole east coast coachella a lie?

www.apwfestival.com