01-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Somewhere......

Coming

soon

sucka

cool?

orbit
01-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Richard File is no longer with UNKLE, and I'm not sure if James already got a replacement. There was one guy from the south but I don't know if he is an official member from UNKLE.

I'm not surprised nobody can't stand Lavelle.

joppy-slow
01-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Richard File is no longer with UNKLE, and I'm not sure if James already got a replacement. There was one guy from the south but I don't know if he is an official member from UNKLE.

I'm not surprised nobody can't stand Lavelle.

their 'war stories' was excellent.. too bad they will not be their playing it live..

g0k1ngsg0
01-22-2008, 07:23 PM
UNKLE was at vegoose, and I'm pretty sure it was without Richard File. I'm bummed about UNKLE not being on the poster, especially since I missed some of their set in favor of muse.

superfiction
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
i love unkle. but their set at vegoose was pretty lame. my two friends and i were the only people rocking out and to be honest they played way too much new stuff. id love to see a lavelle dj set though. or lavelle with the scratch perverts or even better lavelle with dj shadow

signmeup
01-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Id rather have james lavelle play psyence fiction on a cd player than see him live again.

a lot of jumping up and down with no regard for the beat

DJ shadow could definitely change my mind though. too bad it will NEVER HAPPEN

rAnimatorX2
01-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Saw Shadow on friday on the first night of his new tour with Cut Chemist. Big fan of them both, but was not at all impressed with their set.