PDA

View Full Version : Raconteurs...

brando4n82
01-22-2008, 05:19 PM
why are they billed so high? a side project of white stripes? i like the White stripes but cmon, Raconteurs arent that good at all, or popular

xxxxxxxxxx
01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Steady As She Goes was a pretty big single on radio. I'm glad they will be there. I think they are better than the White Stripes.

PrettyRagdoll
01-22-2008, 05:58 PM
If there's no one I want to see playing on or around their set I'll stop by.

F00FIGHTER20
01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
saw them at v fest a couple years ago.... they were really efffing good.....

hightlight: they played BANG! BANG! (my baby shot me down)...the song from kill bill... you know.......check them out....

B∞Rdomž
01-22-2008, 06:50 PM
as much as i did hate the white stripes and the raconteurs (well kinda)

i watched them at kroq's acoustic christmas two years ago (free tix and beck n gnarls barkley wer there so why not go?) and they were one of the best bands ive seen in a while

and i have to agree with foofighter 20, as much as i dislike the foo fighters, bang bang was amazing

they're a great band live and it's worth checking out
unless if radiohead is playing in the gobi or something

mvanwinkle
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
The racounteurs are not a side project. It just happens to have jack white from the white stripes in it. The racounteurs are going to rock.

bakersfield
01-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Jack White is an amazing artist. They are the best thing I see on the whole lineup.

whynotsmile99
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Steady As She Goes was a pretty big single on radio. I'm glad they will be there. I think they are better than the White Stripes.

and i have no idea why. pretty damn boring song IMO. but what the hell do I know. it was pretty popular

sk8r408
01-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Jack White is an amazing artist. They are the best thing I see on the whole lineup.

I agree. I've seen the Raconteurs live 3 times, and they are awesome! The first album only scratches the surface of what this incredible band is capable of. You will beleive it when you see it. I'm sure their new album will be nothing short of amazing.